Turks aren't white

>turks aren't white
>they're brown shitskins reeeee
This person, who I know irl, lives in Ankara Turkey, is of Turkish heritage and race, and has blonde hair and blue eyes, he's even whiter than your average Greek. Checkmate Sup Forumsfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turks aren't a race

Albino roaches are rare, not extinct.

>chink eyes and potato nose
Nice try shitskin. Why is that nose so common in Turks?

What’s with his hair eww

Literally "Mehmet, my son"

1. Go to Google translate

2. Write something to Turkish

3. Google High resolution images of Turks

They have Balkan DNA, not Turkish.

Trick statement.
Turks are brown due to Persian and Arab admixture from the Seljuk period.
The native Turk comes from the west side of the Altai mountains, near as makes no difference Mongolia.

>exemptions disapprove the rule

Stop trying Mehmet , you may have some lingering European admixture in some individuals for the rape of Ukraine, Balkans, Italy , Greece etc but you aren't white

You're swarthy black eyed and haired, hairy manlets

Saged for turkposting

Those eyes and that nose are not European.

I'm not Turkish, and that's not me in the picture.

>turk
>not a anatolian or of balkan ancestry
you do know turks invaded that land right?

Why you fucks so obsessed with KARABOĞA?

devshirme ancestry and not turkic migration

I don't give a fuck what anyone on Sup Forums says, Turkish girls are QT as fuck

?
why are they showing their penis size?

Turks aren't a race, and Turkey itself is just the name of a state.

The area of modern Anatolia has thousands of years of white and especially greek history, Turks were a mongol tribe that called whatever area they conquered their home, and they gradually traveled westward from central asia to break apart the Byzantine Empire and call modern day Turkey their "home", in addition to the Balkan region of slavs.

As a result of this completely nutty mix of races, there are no mongoloid genuine Turks left, just a bunch of shitskin and slavic halfbreeds who reside in the area of modern day Turkey and identify as Turkish, even though genetically they vary from North Africans to Russians to Bosnians to Turkmens.

This person here isn't physically a Turk, they're likely the ancestor of a Russian or Bosnian slave.

He's Germanic, from the tribes that used to live in Thrace. His ancestors are one of the lucky few Balkan/Thracian Europeans that weren't raped by the mongrel turks.

The VAST majority of turks are shitskin roaches, this guy is one of the extremely few Turks with more Aryan blood than Turk blood.

lost

>He's Germanic, from the tribes that used to live in Thrace
that's a load of bs and you know it

according to the Amerimut

Anatolia was once European so a lot of Turks got White phenotypes.

During the Ottoman Empire they kidnapped lots of Europeans too. So There's lots of Greek/Balkan blood in Turkey.

those are actually common in slavs

That your only Insult Catalan? Wait until the Falange is reborn and destroys your pathetic excuse of a region.

>t. let me tell you about your country without showing my flag

You don't know shit about shit, but those kind of claims help us better since that means we're the residents of these lands before original "Turks" came in. So you can all calm down and let us do whatever in Anatolia like we always did.

Oh for fuck sake an American talking about Turks. Yes there are blond Turks but this roaches have Slavic Slave blood running through their veins. Google it I don't care but most roaches look like a mix of Greeks and Arabs.

Especially in the parts that are closer to Europe

>Balkan slaves
>Turkish
Your ancestors were taken on a boat by mehmet and shipped straight to costantinople. I would hate the turks if I were you.

She has the same nose and face as pic related btw

How? Ancient Thrace was setteled by Germanic tribes. Modern Thrace and less the Balkans are Germano-Slavic by ethnicity. Certain areas with more Turkish DNA. The European part of Turkey, including Ankara is occupied by mostly Turkish colonists and Thracian rape babies but are one of the only places in Turkey where you can actually find Aryan people, to the same extent I could find shitskins in my city.

turks can be anything from pretty looking aryan mutts to unibrow cocksucking allahu ackbar tier motherfuckers.

it's what happens when you're the rapebabby of europe through the century and every single nation let alone your neighbors had their way with you

>Slavic Slave
those slaves raped and pillaged through german lands many times

Yeah i actually have seen it in Slavs but the nose? Looks too wide and flat

I once fucked a 50 year old Turkish prostitute... she was very good,, she rode my cock like crazy

As an American, I am an authority on whiteness, and it has been ruled that all Turks are NOT white. This is not negotiable, fuck off back to Turkistan.

Yeah and? The last time I read into this topic around 3 mil were taken as slaves through jihad raids over the centuries.

Show your German flag

Always remember, Germans are beneath Slavs in every way.

You will always be our scrawny retarded cousin.

is this that new game doki doki literature club

Imagine being descended from Greeks, Romans, Lycians, Lydians, Persians, Armenians and numerous Ancient Anatolians, yet LARPing as a pure-blooded descendant of barbarian, Mohammedan mongoloids whose greatest achievement was destroying a city created by superior human beings.

Such is the identity of the Turkish people.

>we wuz slanty eyes

I'd plow middle and far left

Turk girls are objectively ugly 90% of the time but I still want to bleach them, maybe it's because they look kind of asian.

I'm sure that he appreciates you posting his face on Sup Forums

You do realise that Turks are a mix between Middle Easterners (Anatolians), Balkan people, Caucasian peoples, and Central Asians, right (according to genetic studies)?

Turkic ancestry among Turks can be as low as 5%. The vast majortity of Turkish people's ancestors are Turkified natives of Anatolia and surrounding peoples.

Having Turkified ancestors is nothing unusual about Turkish people, it's as common as it gets.

Turks are le 5% face confirmed.

A gap between knees means non-virgin. Just saying

could of posted a pic of anzu if you wanted some sympathy

race and nationality are two separate things nigger.
If I have a baby in China that baby will not be Chinese.

why does he look like the average faggot that goes to antifa rallies. at least in cockroachistan they get executed/jailed for being antifas.

I bet you exchange dick pics with this 14 year old faggot.

Turks are worthless cockroaches whose cities they infest were built by Greeks. They can't even make their own countries. Useless failures that don't innovate anything who have fled their owj homeland to bring down the quality of garbage man labor in Germany. What a disgraceful wretch the Turk is.

OP im a spicfag myself. Im also green eyed brown-blonde beard with brown hair. Funny you post that pic because more people have asked if im mixed and a few even turkish kek. Sure i might have euro features but im still a mestizo. That dude in your pic js not white hes turkish aka mongol.

Looks like a Swedish prison

youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY

Byzantine motherfuckers who got caught up in the Islam.

A good chunk of Turks are from the R1b, R1a, Haplogroup P White Man Holy Land in Anatolia.

The Ottoman Sultan was an R1b fucker. French and Anglos fucked up dismantling the Ottoman Empire. They should have propped it up.

Middle East went to shit when they took power away from the Central Asian White Man LARPing as a Mohammedon Emperor.

I meant R1a. .. Ottoman Emperor.

He was part of the mound building, civilization brotherhood. Shame.

Post average poles

Do it yourself lazy

Well no shit, religion and culture doesn't make someone "white", race and phenotypical expression does.

Ironically that is a polak. Just as ~30% polish have brown eyes.

Turks are the 56% of Europe.

Turk is not a race as little as Brazilian is.