Daily reminder that trump has done NOTHING to legalize

this will cost him dearly in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off and take your psy-op drugs, enjoy constant brainwash.

Fuck off pothead scum. Stoners don't even vote.

I'm pretty sure he didn't promise that he would.

hightimes.com/news/politics/pot-matters-trump-on-marijuana/

However, he is pro medical pot.

Stoners vote like they're stoned. They're told Bernie Sanders is bringing the munchies and they vote for him in droves, because stoned.

No one cares about pot smoking faggots.

I was high when I voted for trump.
What now?

Debbie WeedMan Schultz 2020

I'm in California and people will make billions off that shit

Neither has Trudeau, and that was pretty much his entire platform

Im smoking a bowl and voted for Trump. Gonna vote for him again. Wish he hadn't picked an oldfag like Sessions.

you'll be too high and lazy to vote

I demand to know his position on the spider mite problem.

this is false

Fuck off pothead

>2017
>smoking pot

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGGARETTES

WaaWaaWaa we are millennials and we are too scared to buy our refer in the street. We want legal pot

me too

candidate that goes full-out legalization would win 2020-3030 ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF HERBALITE REIGN AS IT WAS FORETOLD IN THE WEEDMAN SCROLL

eww bitch get some acetone

I don't see why him and the Republicans don't try for it more, considering how popular an issue it is in the polls. 56% of Republican voters support legalization. I'm sure the Democrat side is high too, so it would be a joint issue win/win for both parties if played right. A real bipartisan bill/issue/Amendment for once.

>spider mite problem.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness

when Trump is finished, he wont need to

zero arguments detected

I'll take The Supreme Gentleman, Hitler, Sam Hyde and Koksal Baba

reminder that legalizing pot for now will get a lot of people otherwise voting left to stop bothering with voting at all because it's all they care about

you can just ban it again later once things are less shit lads

>A real bipartisan bill/issue/Amendment for once.
Impossible anymore unfortunately.
To bridge a divide you have to have people in the middle to facilitate it. Ever since the ouster of any and all moderate voices from the government after 9/11, there is nobody to bring them together.

Legalization = Jews and Wall Street controlling the market instead of small time white farmers. I voted for legalization in Colorado and now regret it.

This. Do people not understand how much money the government makes from taxing this? Marijuana will be to Trump what gay rights were to Obama.

i didn't know colorado was in france

Quit smoking. Use edibles.

the war on drugs will be ended by the supreme court as it is clear violation of the 4th amendment.

>you can just ban it again later once things are less shit lads

This is the dumbest thing I have read all day. Congrats.

If you have spider mites, you're a shitty grower.

big if true

youre a real supreme meme machine

>instead of small time white farmers.
Then those farmers need to get together and form a co-op and business partnership that allows them to compete with the larger companies planning on cornering the market.
I want to finally be able to buy my weed from a store, without any hassle or awkwardness.
I don't care if its Monsanto or Billy the bucktooth fuckface who grows it, as long as it is dank and I don't have to go to some random drug dealers house and stand around awkwardly while some cunt I would not give the time of day to tries to be my friend.

I didn't know there were retards on Sup Forums who aren't aware of VPN's.

I can't even see them so I mist the plants to see the webbing. Neem oil damages the plants. How do I get rid of them?

I sprayed the tent and everything. Still there.

>tfw I will vote for anyone who leagalizes it because I cant wait for ensuing chaos in the Textile industry. I cant wait for the likes of Dupont and the Koch brothers to be eternally BTFO!!!

>2017
>VPN on Sup Forums.com [log into facebook]

Kek if Trump did legalize or at minimum decriminalize weed you leftist faggots would flip flop and make Sup Forums's stance on drugs look soft

Kys

He's saving it as an ace up his sleeve.

It being kinda bad makes it better

this graphic is misleading bullshit

People that care enough about weed being legal are too fucking high to go vote.

Ladybugs

As annoying and smelly as 420fags are; they are a surprisingly redpilled group.

Cost him what? The skeevy stoner demographic? Most of them don't vote, and when they do they don't vote republican.

Dudeweedlol libertarians that would vote for him aren't single issue voters.

Yeah but the jew arrests people supporting small time white farmers unless the jew is selling it. The only way to beat the jew is to legalize it and have the small time white farmers sell WAY better shit than the jews.

fuck you i voted for trump

thats because weed makes you think in abstracts so a person with high critical thinking skills and a pattern oriented mind can synthesize information under a different condition.

Fuck you Spider mites are essential to the economy you racist bigot!

Drugs should be banned, drug users should be persecuted, drug dealers should be executed. They are the cancer of society.

No thanks. The big players in the market are willing to lose money or break even in the short term to have a monopoly on the market in the long term. Prices are in freefall. A handful of small time farmers can't join forces and compete with the deep pockets who are willing to lose money. Enjoy your jew weed. It may be cheaper, but the big warehouse grow operations have lower quality than black market small to medium sized grow operations.

Lololololol what? The Supreme Court has made it extrmeley clear that they care more about the war on drugs than our 4th ammendments. Florida v. Bostic ia clear evidence of this.

rebrand it as something different like "far eastern cannabis~" now with 30% less chemicals

Not an argument. How does it mislead?

Thicc. Name?

scalia is gone

>be me
>make six figures a year
>smoke daily
>vote for donald trump twice
>get called degenerate

Nigger

over the next 7 years, how many justices do ya think Trump gets to put in place, new precedent is only a case away

Nothing wrong with using it for an occasional trip, really opens the mind but if you do it every day you loose that and it end up hurting you.

>People harms themself.
>This harms society.
K
My liberty is more important than your moral viewpoint shitcunt.
>but the big warehouse grow operations have lower quality than black market small to medium sized grow operations.
Got any proof for that?

I'll vote for trump again just to make liberals cry again

It was delicious

>admitting to being shareblue

>this will cost him dearly in 2020
no it won't

>I'll take The Supreme Gentleman, Hitler, Sam Hyde and Koksal Baba
Same

>I'll vote for trump again just to make liberals cry again
This.

Didn't he say this is a state issue

Bleach the fuck out of everything and start over. And next time, provide your plants with atmospheric conditions that don't promote an infestation of spider mites. Atmospheric controllers aren't that expensive.

So? The war on drugs is nothing more than a way to maintain the social class.

You're right, but we're a very case law based society. I do think the war on drugs will be scaled down, but it will not fall becsuse of our 4th ammendment rights.

Yes dipshit, because the chants I remember at Trump rallies were always 'LEGALIZE IT LEGALIZE IT LEGALIZE IT"

Wait a minute....

Trump, Hitler, Sam Hyde, and that little roach creature.

You act like prices being in freefall is a bad thing. Here's an idea: Maybe farmers should stop bitching and just sell their plants for what their worth.

I'll take 5 hitlers thanks.

let this boy dream will you

>muh anecdote
>ignoring countless studies showing marijuana's deleterious effects on adolescent brain development and psychological health

>Legalize weed so another industry can be controlled by the Jews
You're literally self-inducing stupidity and Jewish obedience if you want legal weed.

No tits?

Anti-Trump retardation?

Remember to sage.

>free smoking jew weed
>in jail smoking pole (not weed btw)
not a hard choice

>DUDE
>WEED
>LOL
you must be 18 to post OP

Constitution doesn't say drugs can be banned.

YES HE DID. Trump siad he would legalize it

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Being high as shit is the only way to tolerate the idiocy displayed here. The social retardation that festers here is comparable to being on a bad trip and forgetting how to function in society.

I think it is just because most potheads know when and why marijuana became illegal. Learning how that process took place is a redpill in it's self. Seeing how these people are already addicted to doing marijuanas, they naturally become hooked on redpills after their first dose. Just yell "GULF OF....." at a used record store and some dude with a smelly tshirt will jump up and scream "TONKA".

Two trumps for the bantz

It's not a constitutional problem. Is a drug scheduling problem. There is no reason marijuana should be a schedule 1 with high potential for risk and abuse; and have cocaine and morphine a schedule 2. That's asinine and you know it.

but its such a useful way for them to force themselves into otherwise innocent peoples lives, so i doubt anyone will ever actually move on it.

thats amazing im going to try it out

Or grow it yourself FFS.
>Colorado
>dat flag

No it's constitutional. Show me where in the constitution it says the Federal Government can ban marijuana.

It is a bad thing. It lowers quality and pushes goy growers out of the market. I'd rather drive across a state line and sell pounds for four grand instead of two grand in order to compete with the jews who are tanking the market.

time to force them out of our lives.

Yes he did.

Of he's going to legalize it hell do it 1-2 years before his reelection

it's set to go to a vote in july next year, and NB already released their platform.

Why wouldn’t they just buy up pot farms and put Mom and pop hemp hoody companies out of business? You really think DuPont and Monsanto are afraid of brads Kind Cookies and Kush Coffee Shop In puyallup, Wa?

Best thing Trump can do is say that the feds won't prosecute it anymore and it's up to the individual states to decide how to sanction it.

10/10 would smash face and take weed