Is not giving a shit about the environment the final redpill?

Is not giving a shit about the environment the final redpill?

We can plant whatever trees we need and any animal that we don't farm is worthless. All this environmentalist faggotry does is waste time and resources that could be going towards the only species that matters, us.

Valid as long as you consider pollination bugs.

Both treehuggers and coalrollers are faggots.

t. stock height truck owner

You want to REALLY save the environment? Exterminate all other species aside us, genocide the Chinese and Indians and the humanity must turn full vegan.
Inhuman problems require inhuman solutions.

Same.

Stock height = best height.

they'd be the first to go if we're ignorant about it
farms in some areas already have to have bees trucked in for pollination every year.

It's not about the environment. It's about being reliant upon a bunch of sandniggers for oil.

Your truck that gets 6 MPG paid for the extraordinary wealth that oil sheiks have.

All you have to do is drive a fuel efficient sedan or coupe, and just use the truck when you need to tow something.

This.

Not at all. Sacrificing the beauty of our planet for efficiency is terrible. What's the point in living in a disgusting shithole but hey you have plenty of energy!

Reasonable control of pollution is fine because it keeps our local environment nice. It's this "earth is a living thing and it's dying" shit that drives me up a wall.

A real Man leaves behind the best world he can for his children.

Sage all incel faggot threads.

no, the alpha organism wouldnt give a fuck, if shit gets fucked, we can just move to a different planet and/or space itself.

BUT

currently, we do have the technology yes, but they wont give it to goyim like us, only the richest people would get a chance to survive. So, make up your mind according to this. Maybe in the future, surely, but not now, and nature isnt fucked up as of yet

Just wait until we can make antimatter more efficiently. We won't need power plants.

>the alpha organism

If things go fuck right now, we all die, every single one, but tardigrades will continue their cycle of semi inmortal existance.

>he doesn't stance his truck

>chile
opinion discarted, the elites will survive even were the planet explode in a nuclear war, there are bunkers miles deep under the alps, there are seed banks in antarctica, we dont all die. Just subhumans like you

>any animal we dont farm is useless

Just go back to school so you could maybe learning something

But what if I don't like nature?

Yes, if you' want to be a good goy. Having disdain for the environment is a common Neocohen position since it allows kikes to exploit the environment for muh shekel whilst you're left with all the problem like polluted water systems and polluted air.

Hitler and most Natsoc cared about maintaining the environment.

Honey bees are farmed, user...

sure , live like a locust and a parasite on this earth and disregard the health of the enviroment you'll be leaving your children in.
aaahh the american way
muh freedom
the jew did it's job well i say

It doesn't matter what "we" do. There are 6 billion people who don't give a fuck about our laws, and 3 billion who rely on fire for heat and cooking

> being this gay

>Your truck that gets 6 MPG
Even the heaviest of non commercial diesel pickups get over 18 MPG.

What the US does has so little of an impact on the planet compared to China and India that it doesn't even matter.

>It doesn't matter what "we" do. There are 6 billion people who don't give a fuck about our laws, and 3 billion who rely on fire for heat and cooking

individualism isn't a reason
if you dispenced a propre way of treating the enviroment like it should be in the world like you love to dispence "freedom" and "democracy", the world WOULD be a better and healthier place and climate change wouldn't be so harsh like it is now

Stop foreign aide to Africa and Indian, readout mercantilism to impoverish China.

Climate change is exactly the same as it's been the past thousands of years and the moment one single bubble in the antarctic bursts everything is fucked.

we will grow oranges in alaska if we have to, all this "climate change" bullshit boils down to not wanting to watch minorities drown/thirst/starve/get wrecked by natural disasters.

The white man always finds a way, its the niggers that are fucked.

Don't be semantic. A modern diesel in a german sedan gets like 5l per 100km. Is that like 40 MPG?

>What the US does has so little of an impact on the planet compared to China and India that it doesn't even matter

again individualism.
instead of banding together with countries that want to do something about it, you laugh, you joke and you polute even more.
because having an enviromental plan makes you believe it stand in the way of making profit.

nah nature is as beautiful as whites

My old piece of shit runs around 12 mpg when i'm pulling a trailer, and I'm always pulling a trailer.

Hey boomercuck, good thing you'll be dead soon.

>Is that like 40 MPG?
How should I know. Liters and Kilometers is just liberal gibberish.

>tfw stock height diesel
Mixed feels.

then you're a fucking faggot.

this. god gave us this beautiful garden, why rip it up, shit everywhere, and replace everything with smoke machines?

I hate idiots who mod diesels just to make black smoke. Not only that, they're so goddamn stupid they pay 70k for a pickup with a shitty little diesel when they could pay 20k and get a Kenworth or a Pete with a cat that makes thousands of ft lbs of torque and can pull ten times what their redneck ricer can do.

You'd literally have to eliminate 90% of the population in order to make any difference, and even then there is no guarantee

Cuz muh libtard.

sounds like an edgy city faggot
is it your weight? never really had any friends growing up to play outside with? scared of animals because your preoccupied disconnected single mother didn't expose you to anything when you were young?

Because the white race lot control in 1964 and greenfags don't want it back, they just want to signal.

Your mom, bitch.

here in belgium we can plant a palmtree with christmass while we're at it, it's around 7c° here, compared to arround-15c°, untill 20 years ago it's 20c° too hot in general for this time of year.
we used to have white christmass and white sinterklaas and long white winters(snow and ice) and freezing our balls off at -20 up to -25c° on occasion

so its definitely one of the choices i gave
got it
stay mad fat boy

Only subhumans don't care about their environment. Subhumans live in garbage and filth and drink excrement-contaminated water. White people preserve and appreciate nature because nature is beauty.

That doesn't mean you have to drive a Prius or be a 'save the whales' green peace faggot, but a pro-white fascist believes in stewardship over his land and the creatures that share it with him.

You sound pretty upset over a bunch of trees and mice.

I want a used prius to save myself money.

no thats just being a faggot
nature is the only true treasure on this fucking shitty rock

are you saying cats are worthless since we dont farm cats?

I sincerely hope you die a painful death

you sound like a spoiled little fucking cunt that doesn't quite understand how resources are produced

this

I may just be some kike from Chicago but at-least they gave a fuck about the environment.

you're seriously this fucking retarded? tell me, how many additional plants do you think the little honeybee producers bees actually pollinate? heres a hint, they aren't going to go too far from the hive.

You could probably get of these for even cheaper then a prius. Only has two seats though.

Humans cannot survive when there's no aerable soil nor potable water left.

>no potable water
What do you think water filters are for?

Oh yes we can. Half the world meets those criteria, we transformed them into places we can live.

Hell, look at the middle east.

the solution to climate change is unironically letting people die, but somehow the focus is on moving minorities into white countries while bitching that the carbon footprint of white countries is so high. Humans are fine, minorities will get fucked hard though.

you think everything magically gets better with a filter on do you?
>treat the symptoms, not the cause

You incredibly dense fuck

>we
who do you mean with "we"? the africans moving up north to places that used to be too cold for them and now are great frot them to live in? while for us it's getting too fucking hot? when our climate makes plants grow when warm and kills of bacteria and virusses during the winter?

climate change almost sounds like a jewish conspiracy lol ... almost

>bees won't go far from the hive
That's what robotic bees are for

Environmentalism is one of utmost essential redpills. You must realize that we too, are a part of nature, and that respecting nature is respecting your race.

you watch too much TV kid
i can't wait to watch your kind slowly fucking die when the hot pockets run out

So like this?

>drives a big car
>never grew out of Tonka trucks
>URrggrgg bigger is better because urrrrrrg big car is better because it's big urrrrrrg
>Spends thousands on offroading crap to drive over some bumps
>always wears black sunglasses because they don't want people to see their feminine eyes
>Hasn't figured out that cars are only truly fun on a racetrack and that 4x4 is shit

The majority of the oxygen we breathe comes from microorganisms living in the oceans and performing photosynthesis (70% of oxygen comes from oceanic organisms). 27% of the oxygen comes from rainforests near the equator, although deforestation and pollution are slowly causing that number to decrease.
Furthermore, by attempting to reduce the effects of global warming we are attempting NOT to disturb those same oceanic organisms that give us O2 as well as keep the ecosystem in check. 3.5 billion people rely on the ocean as a food source, and pollution combined with warmer waters (due to global warming) are killing off droves of fishies.
tl;dr Go read a fucking book, climate change is real, and save the fishies.

are coalrollers the male equivalent of coalburners?

I kind of secretly like pollution cause it creates microclimates inside cities and you can grow different plants within the city and driving during the winter is less risky.
It's like an obscure form of terraforming.