Why aren't you a cryptocurrency billionaire yet Sup Forums?

?

I didnt get in early and now its too late

Lol. Horseshit. Don't miss the boat. This is what poorfags said about MSFT stock in the 90's... BTC is waaaaaaaay better than MSFT stock on double revenue reports in 1984. Ride the ducking wave. Throw down $100, look at the fundamentals. Throw in $1k and see.

Also buy silver, it's the next bitcoin.

The models which have bitcoin hitting 1 million by 2020 had it at $7,000 by the end of this year.

No one buys one bitcoin anymore. You by fractions of bitcoins. It is absolutely not too late.

Do the following: Take stock of your finances. Decide what percentage you're willing to invest. If your personal finances takes a dip, cash out until you hit that percent again. If you make more money, by in harder until you hit that percent.

Then profit.

From 10k it's not even doubled yet. Clinical pharma has 10-25% swings regularly and is much more predictable. Bitcoin is crazy, but it's 100% extreme speculative and riskier than whatever Reddit or biz is shilling.
I don't have one penny in Bitcoin.

If I put £200 in now, would that be worth my time or what?

>realize your coin is crashing and proven unviable by a multitude of economist
>start hitting social media like a jackhammer to rebuild your currency and sell out

I had a couple hundred back in the day but now I have $65 to my name. I deserve to be poor desu

no. you'd just be paying premium for what few others paid pennies for. don't do it

I opened a Coinbase account last week, tried to sign in a couple days later and was told I couldn't sign in due to site issues. No way in hell I am investing in something when the site may not let me on to sell when I want.

buy altcoins my man. Wall street is going to be dumping money into it very soon. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for neets like us to make it big.

What are my chances of cashing out big and living an early-retired life in the hills?

I put in $100 in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and $50 in Monero last week (so far I've made ~$70 profit). Want to have atleast $200 invested into each of the 4 coins by next week. Is this a good idea? Was thinking of investing in some altcoins like IOTA and BCN.

I'm stupid
how to I buy an apartment and live NEET dream with bitcoin?

dream bigger dude. do research on the really cheap coins like REQ, link, XLM and a few others. You can make a little money buying the established coins but if you wanna make big money you gotta buy 1000+ tokens of the small ones. I've put 20k into REQ at .08 and it's already doubled to .16 cents and is only going to go higher.

i feel comfy as a millionair while leeching off the government

Appreciated advice my man

>REQ, link, XLM
Lmao sup /biz/ how those bags feelin

can you manage my money for me for a cut?

Stupid question, is it too late to invest in 2018? Is bitcoin gravey train over? And if it is over what should I be investing my money in? I haven’t invest because I’m a poor gag lol.

>22 yr NEET
>Part Time Wage fag

pretty light DESU.
sure :^)

Buy Litecoin. It is more advanced. Research. I have litecoin. I am happy. ;)

I hate when /biz/ threads get posted in Sup Forums

how do i contact you?

>Buy silver

lol

Retard question, but what is the best wallet/best way to keep the coins? I am always afraid some hackurz will take everything.

Also I think cryptocoins should be bought with money you don't miss, right? To cash out seems like a bummer

Do you use coinbase? I was thinking cex.io and localbitcoins, what do you recommend my dude?

moonman866#0495 on discord
Exodus is the best wallet IMO besides hardware. Don't keep your shit on coinbase, I buy there and send it to binance to trade. Binance is easily the best exchange right now and has a working mobile app. Don't keep large amounts there either though.

its going to be another 10 years before its the next thing, it got shilled so hard before crypto, crypto investors are going to need something else to move into later on

Thanks man, I just want to try with a little amount of money and if I get the jist of it I will be more agressive.

You don't invest in other stuff anymore? Like stocks, for example?

I bought a bitcoin for $235.7 USD a few years ago. Now I'm buying computer parts, drones, and a big ass monitor on newegg and getting home type of things on overstock.

>be me
>edgelord faggot who lives in mothers basement
>See bitcoin
>”meh, I got nothing better to spend my money on”
>buy a shitton
>five years later
>bitcoin rose like crazy
>but what goes up must come down
>bubble bursts
>push the “billionaire bitcoin mastermind” narrative to millions on social media
>”buy bitcoin now! Trust me, I’m a billionaire!”
>millions of retards buy his bitcoin
>people realise theyve been fooled

Bitcoin burns for good.