youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YDkwxbm_s4
youtube.com/watch?v=suc2ToN5gnI
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/audio-trump-cuts-robocall-roy-moore-blasts-ultra-liberal/
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_03jZNso0
youtube.com/watch?v=RTN9iLBv0dU
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/10/survey-daca-amnesty-low-priority-democrats-swing-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=7GmS9dLcLvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-sex-assault-accusers-to-appear-on-megyn-kellys-show-before-monday-press-conference/
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRVZsMMxyA
youtube.com/watch?v=c-eZeVwnVOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=0YDkwxbm_s4

Reminder that 1993 era Iron Chef was the real GOAT cooking show

So is this welfare reform actually happening? I haven't heard anybody actually announce it all I saw was that countdown posted.

ya don't count yer chickens before they hatch
get out and vote people

Christmas time faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=suc2ToN5gnI

It's actually Swedish people (but they are being competent here) and at the end the women do an extremely striking vocal technique that is really high and kind of like pagan yodeling wailing

very cool you should just be Catholic

AWOO!

Robo-Trump has been activated in Alabama.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/audio-trump-cuts-robocall-roy-moore-blasts-ultra-liberal/

The President supports legalizing marijuana. Get fucked, prohibitionists.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Why do people have such blind faith in democracy? I rather hate it. It assumes 80% of people aren't cretinous or have anything of value to contribute that another cog wouldn't. Why do the top percentage of people allow a tyranny of the majority?

>"something that happens every year"

GET USED TO IT

Good Eats and Feasting on Asphalt were the GOAT cooking shows. Dubbed Iron Chef was p good too though.

THEY CALL ALABAMA THE CRIMSON TIDE

CAAAAAALL ME DEACON BLUES

the second part is where I only pull on my wiener one time per day with the assumption that I'll come eventually

I SEE YOU

How many hours till result?

part and parcel, ya poofters

Pic related is my white bitch, /ptg/. Playing with my BBC.

Gonna wife this bitch soon. Probably put three or four black babies in her.

You're never going to deport enough of us. You should understand that. You're never going to be able to keep your women away from us. You should understand that too. Your children will grow up in OUR America, and your grandchildren will be brown.

Hi FBI. I hope you've done your Christmas shopping.

can i get a tl;dr of whats going on with this whole kushner russia israel thing? saw some threads shill against this. is it nothing really?

AWOO

I hope you like what you see

no i see u

>Are you gonna finish that user?

>Jesuit
This gets me every fucking time.

Everyone in this thread, watch this video.

Rare video of a tornado destroying a building from a rare point of view thanks to the security camera positioning.

Usually, tornado videos only show the outside of a building destroyed rather than the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_03jZNso0

I don't believe this video is fake. My only problem with the video are these idiot employees reacting too slow to the bad weather outside and were still doing their job and acting like it was just a normal day during tornado season.

Anyone here:
>Moore wins
>Senate refuses to seat him because he's a fucking sperglord anyway
>Governor appoints Mo Brooks
>Mo Brooks easily wins re-election next year, problem solved

? ?

Ok thanks.

Are we the Awoostock Watchmen?

Tuesday night, IRCC. Media releases questioning after polls close so they should know what the result is when the polls close or thereabouts. 8pm EST Tuesday likely.

That news ticker reminded me what a huge faggot Kasich was. His gee-wiz act got really grating really fast.

is trump supposed to be some sort of shapeshifter now
I don't even understand these dehumanizing forms they're trying to portray him as anymore

I used to like Emril

Why are white supremacists obsessed with black dicks to the point of roleplaying, spamming, and idiocy?

Is Al Gore going to keep making sequels every decade until it becomes apparent the environmental Armageddon isn't occurring?

>California governor calls wildfire damage ‘the new normal’
Thanks for the Eucalyptus trees Australia!
An epic maymay almost a century in the making.

>Robo-Trump has been activated in Alabama.
TRANSFORM AND MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=RTN9iLBv0dU

This is how to win an election in Alabama. That's a damn good ad.

DOUG JONES WANTS TO MOLEST THE UNBORN...

Also the remaining white population will be mostly suburban. Your mutt kids will be beat on by Hispanics in these dirty favellas. If your not another raiding LARPer

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/10/survey-daca-amnesty-low-priority-democrats-swing-voters/

If the cash cow keeps on churning out money then why stop?

What does /ptg/ think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7GmS9dLcLvE

>communion via telekinesis
>has repeatedly preached crusade against First Baptist down the street
This image gets me every time.

On the other hand his campaign created the greatest politic ad of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

Got a few pics to post, exterior is done now. Stain turned out much better than the bigger box

It's like those doomsday preachers who keep pushing the Second Coming back because their predictions never happen.

He said he would sign it if such legislation came across his desk.
He didn't say he was going to push for it, and that shit isn't going to happen any time soon on the federal level.

Bullying and Suicide was more rampant years even decades ago now people care.

I case you were wondering where I was for the past week... Never report bait threads at 2am on a Sunday night.

moore isn't a sperg he's a rad-trad

THE WEAK SHALL FEAR THE STRONG

>the new normal
I remember when Moonbeam's office made the statement that the drought was the new climate and it would never ever end because science proved it and we would have to immediately institute carbon taxes and fart sequestered powered cars. And then a few months later it didn't stop raining for 2 months.

yes tay. back off. get your own burger!!!

Say this and then listen to the music

divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl

Here one of the back

Yes, please stop reporting things that don't break the rules and thereby clog the reporting system. People who report things like that which break no rules cause slow response times. Learn the rules faggot.

thats a bigger box

eh click on Completorium and Trident 1910

It's beautiful, user

>Trump says "there is no drought in California" during the campaign
>people mock him for it
>Trump gets elected
>it rains for months on end and Sacramento almost gets flooded
This smells like HAARP-shitposting.

sweet.

black sun cigar box when?

Now wait just one second
>*eats double hamburger*
I said, now one moment, please
>*chugs french fry container*
>*some fries fall out*
Gee whiz guys
>*devours short stack of pancakes*
What exactly...
>*burps, spills pancake sauce onto shirt*
>*signals to staffer to order a pizza*
are we fighting over?

What lives in the box, user?

Kek

That is nice. What do you put in it?

>1 post by this ID
>probably a cropped screenshot from Tumblr
>people think racemixing is enough when only poor people and college students do it

Mari is too old for good ol' Roy.

Tomorrow in a #MegynTODAY exclusive: Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey & Rachel Cooks, three women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual misconduct, sit down live with Megyn at 9am.

rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-sex-assault-accusers-to-appear-on-megyn-kellys-show-before-monday-press-conference/

It is starting. PugAnon was spot on. These women are done for once we are finished.

Suit up lads, its time to go to war.

very nice m8, I love it. One of the underrateed things here I've seen. For everyone like me taking the time to let you know it's awesome a hundred people thought the same thing. Good stuff.

I got bullied by a kid on the street but I sucked it up and became the fucking loser I am today without the cool shit from famous people who feel sorry

Guys, I'm scared, what if Doug wins? If there are enough write in votes it could fuck everything up, remember that one state Hillary would have won if people didn't vote for Harambe?

Come on user more cum for mummy

Non here both of em. It took a lot longer than expected to get this done tho. Without tryna fish for (you)s I had to put my doggo down few weeks back a lost all drive to work on this.

Fantastic work.

Kinda funny. Brooks had a chance but he fucked up a radio interview about healthcare. He pretty much stuttered in his response to whether or not he supported Trump's preferred healthcare reform bill and that ended his campaign. The correct answer when running for office in Alabama is "whatever Trump wants I will vote for it" and any deviation is a political death sentence.

I like to think he knew/was straight up told he was the foil agent that was never going to win and that's why he just gorged himself on the campaign trail, and not that he's actually that disgusting in his off time.

Trump will demand the Senate not seat him

t. janny
I thought attacking users was against the rules on Sup Forums. Or does that only apply to people who call out shills and raidfags?

Mitch already admitted defeat and will accept the outcome. Trump has already rallied the republican party moore or not.

>tfw have to live with the dichotomy of lusting after mommy gfs and wanting a gf that will bear healthy children

Stop being a dumbass nuisance and realize that you shouldn't report things that don't break the rules. Read the damn rules, plebbitfag.

Let's have a pre-celebration thread for Roy Moore already
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRVZsMMxyA

RU from Haiti

There is no write-in campaign.
The one Mcmullin CIA nigger who grabbed headlines 3 weeks ago has gone off the map.
Roy Moore's polling numbers are well beyond just some anomaly, they're accurate enough to suggest a solid win for tomorrow.

Environmentalism is a new religion. There will always be faithful followers buying his bullshit

sexual assault claims need to be evaluated-not automatically believed

(IF) --> brooks should be the appointee, not strange

It's no worse than the dichotomy of enjoying both Gregorian chants and anime tiddy VNs. If you weren't weird, you wouldn't be here.

What's Moore's thoughts on Loli-Trump?

Flynn is a hero, fired by Obama for speaking up when he funded ISIS, destroyed by a corrupt spook establishment that fears him.

Do not disrespect him just to take cheap shots at low effort shills

But people will still have done a write in vote, plus the allegations could lead to a low turnout

Pretty accurate desu

youtube.com/watch?v=c-eZeVwnVOo

>armpits

PUNISHED FLYNN
A PATRIOT DENIED HIS COUNTRY

The fake news is scared.

You seem to be a janny. If so, can you explain why this /ptg/ thread was nuked so quickly?