youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs
youtube.com/watch?v=e9uYhGRZIzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
youtube.com/watch?v=VaQwRl7BGtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI

quick rundown?

bump

Dude I tried making it through this video last night but it got more and more insane. He shit the bed when talking about old man Bush's clone...

your weak

Bump

huh, so this guy is a legit schizo... sad.

I like videos with visuals at least.I get bored with Monologues.

youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

Fuck you mike pence

this guy is a retard and there's no way he could know the things he supposedly does. prove to me this isnt disinfo and that youtube didnt upload these videos 6 months ago and change half the dates to 2015. this looks like a psyop to absurdify the entire thing

Is this the guy who said Dick Cheney was a reptilian and Hillary Clinton is a clone, the original Hillary being killed after she witnessed Bill Clinton rape a child?

>"he went to heaven and he was treated like a hero"
where are the "source" and "citation needed" fags when you need them.

Hol up.

He’s talking about shit that may or may not have happened that hasn’t happened. Wtf is this?

that's the one. Also obama, bernie sanders are captured, and George HW Bush is dead and is in hell.

its CIA subversion

where do you guys find these nutty ass people?

everybody is killing everybody in this guy's conspiracy

I'm also concerned about the people who support this guy, look at the comments, and I can only hope they're being sarcastic, or trolling.

Look at this guy,
youtube.com/watch?v=e9uYhGRZIzY
Everyone is a tranny according to this guy.

>5.9k followers.
>hillary poor health. wearing boot. Clone
>mccain bootgate clone
>confirms michelle as a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

this is sad.

>"Get out of that house or start playing harp music in the background.....have some one get you some coilloidial silver water drink start drinking distilled lemon water and usedo a dose of organic apple cidar vinegarwith a teaspon of baking soda non aluminum twice a day and rebuke the presence of death. Get out of the house your being irradiated probably from out side the house....go look at the fence line every six feet you will see dilapadated cement that looks like paint they use it to zone in a certain coordinates. Fight this demon come back strong Lord I rebuke the demons whos folly have no authority over a servant son in Jesus name I plead Lord you command too....amen"

Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election. Many people are still really upset about it. They even pay people to complain about it on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaQwRl7BGtM
he seems like a mentally ill person who could have been saved if someone listened to him and gave him some meds.
He is schizo and might have stopped eating alltogether.

Torrey Smith played pretty well today desu

bump

another one.

nosntop bump

This faggots, who the fuck is Tory Smith?

some schizo fag who killed himself by not eating because muh reptiles are attacking.

fake and gay
all larpers should drink paint thinner

bump