Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Poq5a_8yQnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post memes

Gave him all the warnings in the world.

>you better stop or ill shot you! ×3
>doesn't stop
>gets shot

Wonder what he couldve done not to get shot.

The fact that anyone on Sup Forums is against the cop in this case is the only argument you need against their claims of white superiority.

They are just as dumb as the black lives matter niggers the moment it's one of their own that gets shot for being a stupid fucking moron.

You ask yourself daily, "how can white people in Sweden be so stupid to watch their own children get slaughtered and do nothing?", but then you go to Sup Forums and see how the stupid fucks here are and it all makes sense. It's almost calming to be honest.

I don't think we have a cop problem, but I don't think this guy handle the situation the correct way. The dude seemed like he was not a threat at all in that situation.

it was categorically retarded to ask him to keep his hands in the air and in the next sentence ask him to crawl towards him

>admitting you're just as retarded as the cop barking orders

When pretending to be a swat team gets innocent people killed.

How? You can easily crawl on knees with your hands in the air, or you could put your hands down and crawl. Those are the only two ways to interpret the instruction, and either would have been fine.

Neither includes reaching behind your back underneath your waistband with your dominant hand as if you're about to pull out a gun.

You're acting like it's the failure to do what the cop told him to do that got him killed. If the guy just froze up and did nothing he'd still be a live. He got shot for being a retard, not for failing to follow instructions.

>this whole post
thought the bootlicker shit was just a meme, but here we go

>crawl towards me
i dont think this is procedure

Hands in the air! Now hold an egg between your butt cheeks and crawl towards me!

So as long as the cop thinks the guy has a gun, is it okay to shoot? I gotta start using that in court for now on.
>why did you kill this man
>it looked like he was about to pull a gun out on me and shoot me

failure to do so will result in termination

Cross your left thigh over your left thigh and keep your left thigh in the air as you crawl towards me!
Your not doing it right! Bang bang bang

>So as long as the cop thinks the guy has a gun, is it okay to shoot?

Literally yes.

>why did you kill this man
>it looked like he was about to pull a gun out on me and shoot me

That would literally be justified and you'd be free to go, as long as you could explain to the court what made you believe this guy had a gun and it made sense.

For instance: "Because I'm a cop and I got called into a hotel where people reported that someone was waving a firearm around who matched this guy's description and then when I stopped him he kept trying to reach underneath his waistband for something even though I told him not to 3 times and I told him if he did it again I'd shoot him and then he suddenly reached for it again".

You're free to go.

> The dude seemed like he was not a threat at all in that situation.
>seemed

It also seemed like he kept reaching behind his back when told not to.

roll

You sure do like to give the cops as much power as possible.

Wasn't he drunk too?

The difference here being that the guy wasn't trying to fight the cops, and was in fact doing everything he could to cooperate. The dude was just drunk, terrified, and getting conflicting instructions shouted at him by guys who were threatening to murder him. I defy you to think clearly in that scenario.

It's not about cops. If I was a normal citizen I would have shot him even sooner.

And it's in my interest that inbreds like you guys are not on the jury and put me on the chair for defending the life of myself or my family.

What is this situation where your family's life is endangered by a cowering criminal putting his hands on the floor

Being drunk is not an excuse. You do realize that being drunk is bad for you because it impairs your judgement and makes you do stupid shit, right? If you got shot because you were drunk then it's even more your fault, not less. Just because drinking is legal doesn't make it less of a stupid thing to do.

The cops had no idea what he was trying to do, you only know that he wasn't after-the-fact. As far as the cop knew, this guy was trying to reach for a gun multiple times to get a shot off at the officer.

You are going to kill a man sobbing, begging you not to shoot, drunk, trying to follow every command as best possible? You are just as blood thirsty as he was when he killed the innocent person.

Good point. I'll try to keep my hands up in the air next time I see a cop no matter what. They have no idea what I am going to do next!

What the hell even is this? I just woke up

Post link

so i can call the cops on you when you're drunk as fuck, say you were brandishing a gun, and watch you get shot from across the street for the lulz? i fucking love america

oh my god seconded updooted dibs dabs dobs stick it in my asshole hard and hoenglnlong

Are you being retarded on purpose? The cop did not know the was the guy armed so he did as he is trained to do and expected the worst at the moment. The dude acts like a fucking sperg and got shot. He got warned enough.

Why didn’t you check my trips? Darnit

youtube.com/watch?v=Poq5a_8yQnU

There has to sane limits to armed caution, not just permission to mag-dump when a limb is moved the wrong way.

No. But the cop had every reason to expect the guy was armed and he cannot or will not follow simple instructions. I would have shot the guy in that situation too.

he was summoning Allah

Consuming that much shoe polish is also bad for you, boot licker.

They had him crying and pleading for his life for several minutes, with guns trained on him. They completely had the drop on him.
The idea that he was hiding a pistol in his ass and was going to whip it out at that particular junction, or that there were grenades hidden in the carpet or what the fuck ever was purely adrenaline-driven paranoia.
The cop was twitchy and hopped up and should not have reacted as he did.

>train to confront and kill niggers
>implement your training against white people
Brailsford won't live out the year.

former 0311 here

the fault ultimately lies on the speaker, he was absolutely out of line and destructively arrogant, it's his job to be calm and cool and in control of the situation - I'M A CUCUMBERRRR - instead he's showing off and fucking with this poor kid and shouting and threatening to shoot him, raising the stress of everyone in that situation. lets not even get into how he created a dangerous moral pressure on his shooters when he kept emphasizing how if he did [x] he was getting shot
why does a team of cops show up to what proved to be a nonviolent situation and end up murdering an unarmed father of two? you aren't line troops you need to use discretion and judgment.
shooter wasn't wrong to fire this, kid reached for his waist and that gets you waxed in combat, but he wasn't right either, he showed extremely poor judgment and i sure as fuck hope that decision haunts him because, judging by his character and personality it was motivated by fear [the mind killer]
here's how it should've gone:
cops: stop where you are! put your hands up above your heads! if you drop them for any reason you could be shot, do you understand me? good! no one here wants to shoot you. we're responding to [etc]. now, keeping your hands in the air, slowly turn around. thank you. ma'am, now you - again slowly, hands in the air - begin walking backwards. very good
repeat for boy, etc the details don't matter but the point is that you're calm, almost casual, and repetitive about keeping their hands up so it doesn't slip their mind, and you reassure them you don't want to harm them.

it's not complicated and if they'd behaved more like cops and less like boots that man would still be a father today.

Nice cognitive dissonance. Assuming you can read his mind and take what he said to an absurd absolute

You're looking at this from an Aussie perspective. When you're in America you need to assume everyone's armed

Should have had one guy cover the other and go handcuff him.

I'm not sure why they did this whole crawling bullshit but the man reaching behind himself sadly does give the fucking autist a good reason to shoot.

Shitty scenario but crap happens.

The cop's were clearly in no danger the man was a jabbering wreck, they just wanted to act cool and hardcore like fucking robocop

You deserve to be fucking hung on the day of the rope, my friend. Dude was fucking drunk and any police force that cant handle a a crying drunk man shows the amerimutt mindset of being spineless cowards. You fled Europe hundreds of years a go and that cowardice still flows in you nation today

>puritan American try's to destroy white heritage yet again

Cop's only fault was ordering the suspect to move. Procedure dictates you only move them when you know their life is in danger where they're at. He moved them because he was fucking lazy and a pussy.

Also the cop behind the guy holding the weapon was the one giving the orders, point doesn't give orders to targets or suspects. Looked up the guy and he retired immediately after the guy who was taking point got booted, probably got told to leave or he would be made to leave.

Guy taking point did exactly what he should've done, if you think because someone is crying and begging for their life they won't pull a pistol on you then you're an absolute fucking mongoloid retard and you need to kill yourself you leftie moron piece of shit. SWAT always acts on the assumption every single corner has a person ready to shoot them, every single person they see has a weapon, and every single room has an explosive. That's their job and it's what they're for, as anyone with even a minimal amount of intelligence would come to the conclusion of.

>oh he was just reaching for his pants cop should've immediately been omnipresent and known this
Other scenario
>suspect actually has gun
>shoots cop
>LMAO MORON COP SHOULD'VE SHOT HIM SECOND HIM MADE THAT MOVE BLACKLIVESMATTER

Remember Sup Forums is currently being raided by the remnants of pedogaf, who are use to being in an echochamber but are basically SJWs who left Sup Forums after a number of years because they became too thinskinned to not be sealed in a capsule of their own progressive farts. They can act like we do but they're basically not even real people.