Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Can we get confirmation on this address?
Also, has he been fully doxxed? Where's his info (if he has)?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=American police are trained in Israel
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.598bff4f2ec4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thought that address was fake- turns out it is actually public record. I'm sure everything else is too, in this day and age.

>came here thinking somebody put their enemy's address on his picture
>discovered he doxxed himself years ago

My bad, /pol
It won't happen again.

What's this guy's deal?
Did he shoot a nigger or something?

shot an unarmed white man begging for his life

Who reached behind him immediately after the cop told him to not reach behind him or he will be shot.

Sup Forums is a pro-cop board, sorry. go away.

No. He answered his master's call for white genocide actually. He told a white to cross his legs and crawl closer to him so he could get a few good shots off. A seriously deranged mess.

American police are trained in Israel.
Sup Forums is confused

What do boots taste like? Curious but too much self respect to try.

I could care less what this guy did.
All I know is that you shouldn't tattoo yourself with flowers and roses.

>inb4 source request

lmgtfy.com/?q=American police are trained in Israel

the cop who shot and killed the suspect was not the one shouting the commands in the video.

once i knew that, it greatly changed my perspective. this guy didn't do anything wrong. the guy shouting the orders was the one escalating the situation and fucking shit up.

I've met ex Army or marines who go into the force and try to relive the glory days.
This guy should be in jail. That was straight murder with intent to kill someone who was clearly drunk and panicked.

Yeah, look at those tattoos.
No racial consciousness whatsoever.
Not surprised

Only Boomer faggots on this board are pro-cop. Hurry up and die for the sake of our nation.

shill
shill
Sup Forumsack

who the fuck hired this tattoo covered freak? You shouldn't be trusted to carry a gun covered in those mental illness indicators

oh, now I see that they move towards him after the shooting. Then why dont do it before?

>reaches for his pants
>then removes his hand
>hand is clearly empty
>NOW'S THE TIME
>BANG BANG BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER
>continue on like nothing happened
>show no empathy or remorse, ever.

Tattoed guys can do all kinds of undercover shit

thanks Beretta

Found the statist.

>don't tread on me meme flag
>sucks all the cop dick

Pick one faggot

cops are only good as long as their guns are pointed at niggers.

cops need to stop killing white people (and white people only)

Mud

he could only go undercover as a hipster or a gay man with those tattoos

got a p/w for his hotmail. He also has a gmail account. the p/w is stored as an SHA1 hash but i can't get it decoded

gmail: 113047B9A4F557F173938218D4770F80266B6F64

The president of the Mesa Police Assosiation has been defending this asswipe and even promised to get his job back if he wanted. If you wanna do something about it, show your disgust towards it by calling them.

>confederate meme flag
>needs cops to handle niggers

To scared to take care of business yourself?
What if I said that cops are the reason we have so many niggers today. If it wasn't for the police protecting the niggers, the white man wold have cleaned out the hordes long ago.

tattooed faggot

>Hurr durr, everyone who disagrees with me is a shill.

The Mesa police department also has a twitter that's been getting lit up.

Why does everyone ignore this, are we as ignorant as niggers?

i know plenty of cops and they hate jews and niggers they would never go to israel let alot receive information from them. where do you get this shit user. because one or two maybe even a 12 PDs may have met with some jew. seek help and stop smoking crack

What's your source on that?

Any dox on the guy that was killed?

what difference does it make? they're all responsible

Every article you nigger

you're retarded. the fat fuck was reaching, so the officer put him down. Sup Forums needs to stop playing detective.

>be a person
>making the "nine to five" the best you can
>go on a business conference
>it's like a vacation
>you can be a number one for once in your meager existence
>feeling good
>letting a little loose
>show off a little
>get gunned down by arm chair cowboys who don't know the difference between real and fake

The fact of the matter is, tragedy happens when you send boys to do a mans job.

>>pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

>Doesn't post any

read the transcripts in court you nigger stop lying.

t. Bootlicker.

The demands the police were making were unreasonable and malicious. It would be like me threatening to kill you for reaching for a burger. Protip: there's a 100% chance you will end up reaching for the burger and dying over it.

pro-pig and using gadsden flag

Retard much?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.598bff4f2ec4

Washington Post article.
“If you make a mistake, another mistake, there is a very severe possibility that you’re both going to get shot. Do you understand?” Sgt. Charles Langley yells before telling Shaver to “shut up.”
Remainder of the article also quotes Sgt. Charles Langley as the one making all commands, not Brailsford

So what's the story on the guy killed? Did he just walk around the corner? Was he a suspect or just at the wrong place at wrong time?

OK

Why was the suspect crawling toward the officer?

Right there something has gone very wrong

So why didn't any of the other pigs shoot?

answer: because it was not right to shoot the guy for pulling up his pants

Now, continue to suck pig-dick

>"MMUHUHHH EBIL COPSS!!!!11111!!!"
Stop this shilling/raiding
The bloke in the vid obviously looked like he was going for a gun and the cop acted accordingly

kys

Wrong. His waste line was clearly visible at different points and it was obvious he didn't have a gun.

Who u representin homie?

>no replies to the truth
every time

see nice lurking btw

You know cops are taught creative writing at the police academy, right? They're specifically taught how to articulate reports so they narrative is in their favor come court time. All cops are liars. Every single one lies on the stand.

FUCK OFF BOOTLICKER

More likely, clearly from the video, the angle that he was standing it's a lot easier to see the guy's motion as 'going for a gun' rather than 'pulling up pants.'.
The Sgt. continued to escalate the situation, said multiple times that if the guy reached down or behind him again, he was going to be shot. And he did.

Its obvious now
But in the heat of the moment who knows what the cop was thinking

Except there is a video that collaborates what the cop said

Wrong. He was white and we're mad about it.

Abos and Kiwis have been hardcore cop shilling in these threads, it's curious really.

Oh January 2016?

Forgive me if I don't give a fuck

Except the waste line was visible at different times and there was no gun

Who cares what the pig was thinking.. Low IQ subhumans like pigs don't think much anyway

ignore the shills the cop was trigger happy at best

KYS OP

I know some people say he's watching the skies for us, but I've always thought he escaped. There were a couple mysterious sightings, gun fights and even a robbery of a NSW facility in Maryland that seemed to be part of a bigger plan by the Chocolate Rambo

>Except the waste line was visible at different times and there was no gun
& by the time shots were fired he already had taken his hand away from his waist and put it back on the ground empty.

>Being White excludes someone from being stupid

These.
Very simple instructions were given and not followed. My dad always told me if I get pulled over don't give them a reason to escalate. No sudden movements, keep hands on steering wheel until they tell you otherwise etc. This kid reached behind his back after getting multiple warnings. If a cop is pointing a gun at me I would never reach for anything. Pants falling off? Not an excuse. I'd rather be in my underwear in handcuffs then dead.

waist*

Your dad raised you to be a bitch

He wasn't that stupid. Was totally submissive and non threatening and they shot him anyway. Unlike dindus who get shot literally fighting the cop.

YOUR FUCKED

You stupid AIDS ridden wastrel, an adult pulled a trigger on the gun that killed a man, on video, from a camera worn by the offending faggot cop. What notion of responsibility are you trying to weasel into the world you debased kike?

Not really. They live in a nanny state where guns are banned and anything sharper than a crayon can get you an odd look. Of course they're gonna suck major pig dick.

Ok make us a video that shows you drunk off your ass and crawling with your hands up.

[krôl]
VERB

(of a person) move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground:
"they crawled out from under the table"
synonyms: creep · worm one's way · go on all fours · go on hands and knees · [more]

So you prefer your top to dress in a police outfit? That's hot.

>Common sense = your a bitch

Retard

The case is closed you fucks, this shits all pointless.
Seriously what're the chances it gets re-opened? Not likely I reckon.

Shut mouf u stupid bitch basterd. show boipus.

>tells him to crawl instead of just laying on his belly
>shoots him AFTER he shows his hand is empty
I really want to know who the fuck is defending this? What are some legit arguments here?

Is your dad a bitch too? Grandfather? Exactly how far back does being a bitch run in your family?

Do you think this guy is capable of following simple instructions?

Responsibility has already been decided and the guy who shot and killed a man on video is free, so....
The whole thing was unnecessary and completely fucked. The instructions were horrible. There doesn't appear to be any reason why they couldn't just approach the man while he was lying prone on the floor. But was Brailsford a cold-blooded murderer solely responsible? Nawww.

Sup Forums supports blue lives. Fuck off commie niggers. Sage your wife's son

>Sup Forums is one person.
Wrong, asshole. Pigs will get theirs. Unsaged.

>mutts killing a white man
>no outrage

kys fuccBoi

Those were simplier times.

He was told to by the officer, likely because bitchboi officer was too pussy to clear a corner.

My wife keeps bringing up how fucked up it is that police "just shoot people for no reason". I try to remind her that I've been on the wrong end of police firearms more than once and I'm still alive because I purposefully and calmly dropped to the ground and put my hands behind my head without doing ANYTHING ELSE. Fuck one time I had SIX cops all locked and loaded, ready to fucking GO, screeching at me to drop to the ground and put my hands behind my head or they'd open fire. You know what I fucking did?

I SLOWLY DROPPED TO THE FUCKING GROUND AND PUT MY GODDAMN HANDS BEHIND MY GODDAMN HEAD YOU MOUTH-BREATHING NIGGERS! Still alive and well they didn't even hit me that much just started talkin' shit.

this is a great learning experience for you fuckwits because I bet the next time you have an 'interaction' with your local RWDS over a speeding infraction or are caught running naked down the street high on pcp, you will keep your hands in plain view at all times.

Yes if they just told him to get on the ground this would not have happened, who the fuck tells suspects to crawl?

This coward, weakling beta male was terrified of a drunk man on his knees sobbing and begging for his life while pointing an assault rifle towards him. And he says he would have done nothing differently. This punk is a cold blooded murderer!

>they didn't even hit me that much just started talkin' shit.
What a considerate bunch of pigs.