If you just just lay down on the ground then the police can’t shoot you

If you just just lay down on the ground then the police can’t shoot you.

You don’t even have to talk to them or acknowledge them. Just lay on the ground and don’t move.

Eventually they’ll come over to arrest you and if they hurt you in the process you can sue them for free money.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/miami-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-trying-to-help-autistic-patient-20160721-gqb53q.html
beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-long-beach-brutality-suit-20170503-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
youtube.com/watch?v=fBkqXcw0U2g
youtube.com/watch?v=Poq5a_8yQnU
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?utm_term=.25e76670c987
youtube.com/watch?v=N8UB1sNciQw
web.archive.org/web/20171211083508/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-arizona-police-officer-acquitted-in-fatal-hotel-shooting/2017/12/07/ff5addd8-dbac-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_story.html?utm_term=.64429ec1e5cb
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ps_mEM1OwNoJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/16/former-mesa-police-officers-murder-trial-what-we-know/871689001/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/799Rn
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Put your hands up
>*Nothing
>bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop

They can’t shoot you for not doing anything at all

Boot lickers will say they you get shot for not following orders

>I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
>*Not put your hands up
>bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
>HE DIDN'T FOLLOW ORDER!

His animation glitched, lololol.

so just get on the ground and ignore them?

ive done this three times getting arrested i just lay there sprawled out

They can say that but it would be clear murder. Police can’t kill you for just existing on the ground, you have to do something for them to get scared and start shooting.

People will see the police freaking out and screaming at you and then they’ll see you laying there and assume you’ve already been killed by the police and start recording you on the ground. This will confuse the police and they will just arrest you.

theyll still shot you and get away with it. kek

>If you just just lay down on the ground then the police can’t shoot you.

uhh, laying down doesn't make you bullet proof??

Yea but don’t move around, you have to be still for this to work. You don’t even have to get up when they put the handcuffs on you, if you go limp they have to carry you. If you want you can tell the police that you have pain in your chest and feel like you can’t breathe and it’s getting worse and they’ll make the ambulance people carry you.

they have to deal with you as a uncooperative person and they use multiple people to engage the arrest its fun times. the usually give you a knee or three but its better than a bullet or a stun gun and ive told them that

Might be time for a lifestyle change, user.

Having your arms spread like that makes it easier to shoot you in the nuts, it's best if you roll over and grab em, just to be sure they're safe. Can't shoot you for protecting the family jewels.

baka.com.au/world/miami-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-trying-to-help-autistic-patient-20160721-gqb53q.html

false they roughly throw you in a car and when the emt get there they check you out

You can sue them for this later, the attorney will record your statement that the officers commands were confusing and you were in fear of your life, if there is surveillance video they’ll request this and show in court that you weren’t resisting and the police will settle out of court with you.

404'd, am disappoint

He didn’t have his hands up until after he was shot

>If you want you can tell the police that you have pain in your chest and feel like you can’t breathe and it’s getting worse and they’ll make the ambulance people carry you.
great idea actually. they will be scared to fuck with my cuz im white and can sue

>In mobile phone footage of the incident, Kinsey can be seen lying on the ground with his hands in the air, trying to calm the autistic man and defuse the situation seconds before he is shot.

i did that already but thanks. i came from a small town of drinking fight and fucking then moved to the city where if you threaten to fight someone they call the cops. pussies i say. proud to say no fights for 5 years no road rage throwing shit out the widow at cars and no booze. but yes you can lay there and make them do their job they just dont want to

This isn’t accurate, the police will call over the radio that you said you had pain and it will be time stamped, from there they start counting the minutes until the ambulance attends to you, the ambulance will document any injuries you have if the police rough you up, the ambulance report is separate from the police report but just as important in a court case.

You'll just be dead though lol. Cops will probably still walk though.

thats quite the stretch there bud but i like your crafty thinking

You are going to get no traction even with a dead white guy for anti law enforcement. Yes whites dislike cops, but hate criminal niggers more.

beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-long-beach-brutality-suit-20170503-story.html

this - if you find yourself in a situation where police are issuing confusing commands your best bet is to just slowly lie down on your stomach, hands clearly out in front of you, and just stay like that - most probable outcome is eventually they send a guy over to pin you down and handcuff you, but that's better than getting shot because you made a sudden move or reached for your belt or whatever, and in the worst case (they do shoot you) you or your surviving family have an ironclad case for a wrongful death suit

of course the FAR easier thing to do is not do stupid shit that puts you in a position where you're having to take orders from the cops in the first place

Realistic speaking, the whole polices being trigger happy seems to the result of US criminals not respecting authority in the minimum.

Most civilized nations, even if the criminals are armed to the teeth, usually when faced with overwhelming police present (not necessary fire power) they would back down. But not Americans nor more so with its sub groups (black and hispanic).

this is essentially my plan, lay down its their problem now

user you ever smoke coke and go on a high speed chase with some random women in the bed of your truck whos car you just smashed into? cops dont give a fuck prosecutors hide evidence and the asshole suffers in the situation. slow your roll

they would turn their cams off and heelstomp your nuts

they have to me and looking back with a clear head i dont blame them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey

Yeah sure bud, you just lie there smooth and calm while the attack dog they release on you is ripping your arm off. Oops you flinched! Guess that means you have to be shot in the face.

there was a video of woman police officer shooting guy lying on the ground with hands visible.

Ye old jew heart attack trick

kek i got a good laugh out of that one again thanks user

>tases you over and over again until you try to follow orders
>get shot

Did he breathe though? If he didn't want to be shot he shouldn't have moved his diaphragm muscle when told not to move.

coming back to the reason of women shouldnt be cops teachers and nurses

t. Black man

Be murican

>get up

>gets shot

I've had best luck with very minimal if no communication with the police. If they come to your door, never EVER open the door. Don't yell through the door. Obviously the lay on the ground thing would probably work most of the time. But if you just lay there, and do not follow instructions at all, if they have a dog on the scene you bet your ass they will probably have it run up on you. And you may or may not be able to sue over police doggo shit. Don't really know how that works.

nice plan
see you in the morning niuuus
ill defend the cop
no normal person would play dead you clearly were up to something

irish so white nigger

that's where you're wrong kiddo

It's white privilege, you raycis whiet boy

Eh guys, how do I follow orders if I'm deaf and shortsighted?

>sue them for money
At current justice them, they could shoot your 3 your old daughter in the left eye and then proceed to skullfuck her for hours 2 cm infront of your face and still get off scot-free

make sure to reach through your waistband tho

lot of normal people who aren't up to something get shot by jumpy cops

That woman cop was a dumb bitch for sure, in every step of that shooting. But to say the guy wasn't moving is not fair, he was moving, it was just involuntary movement due to him being continously tased for a minute straight by the dumb bimbo, who apparently doesn't know how muscles and electricity work.

Sure they can.

You'll be dead and the jury will only see 2 seconds of footage where they took the shot.

NON COMPLIANT SUSPECT, POTENTIALLY ARMED

HE WAS COMING RIGHT FOR ME

BANG!

Cops are more scared of guns than liberals are. I think it's kinda cute.

lmao

Bull shit it is less than 1000 people per year in the US. Our suicide rate is one dead every 40 seconds.

>NON COMPLIANT SUSPECT, POTENTIALLY ARMED
Pull a Law Abiding Citizen - if the cops show up to arrest you, strip

>I thought he was gonna pull a gun on me
>From where, officer? His ass?

>Sue them for money
Taking money from your neighbors and local community. If your local police are "trigger happy" it's probably because you live in a shit community or you're giving them a reason to be. ie: acting niggardly

Easiest way to stop a cop..... State You have to piss or shit..... Then piss or shit on yourself.......

>implying you don't get shot dead anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=fBkqXcw0U2g
At least your family can still sue for shekels I guess

Just listen to the fucking Police
How hard is this to understand?

>you have to do something for them to get scared
Not a very high standard you're setting here.

400 million people. Less than 1000 people per year are killed by cops. Can you explain why this is a real problem to anyone other than criminals?

>criminal niggers
wet water

youtube.com/watch?v=Poq5a_8yQnU

boot licker gymnastics

How do we make nigger the new criminal?

So youre telling me you'll get murdered then the cop will get off in court? Thanks user im going to try this.

I asked the question criminal! Speak up nigger. Do not raise your voice to me! I cant hear you!

sounds like you're a nigger

done

What is our next goal Hmmm lets make criminal the new nigger.

>you reach towards your pants to remove them
>BOP BOP BOP
In that case, it would literally look like you were reaching for a weapon, so they would actually have a good excuse.

he was litteraly lying on the ground hands where the police could see

saying not to shoot the kid cause he is autistic

>get shot anyways

Make sure not to put your hands up while laying down, they might still get you
And they might also get you for not following orders and not putting your hands up

Muricans will try to justify this

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/21/fla-police-shoot-black-man-with-his-hands-up-as-he-tries-to-help-autistic-patient/?utm_term=.25e76670c987

No establishment faggot stop with your bullshit excuses. Cops are fucking psychopath niggers.

>If you just just lay down on the ground then the police can’t shoot you.

>They can’t shoot you for not doing anything at all

>Police can’t kill you for just existing on the ground
Why the fuck are you acting like cops have to follow any fucking rules? They don't give a single fuck about any rules, do whatever the hell they feel like doing, and aren't held to any standards. Standards of decency, professionalism, and upstandingness, that is.

>and if they hurt you in the process you can sue them for free
Oh great we love getting pummeled by muh durr alpha dominant pieces of trash faggot cops now.

>durr scared
No they're just niggers with badges

>Yea but don’t move around, you have to be still for this to work.
This is not a script or an algebra equation.

>You don’t even have to get up when they put the handcuffs on you, if you go limp they have to carry you.
No they fucking don't. Again, they don't have to abide by shit. And if you go limp after being cuffed theyll just start beating on your and kicking you and bludgeoning you with baton until you move, until you're dead of unconscious, or until they miraculously decide to stop.

This

>if they have a dog on the scene you bet your ass they will probably have it run up on you
This. Some cop's nigger dog ripping your face open.

Less than 1000 of 400 million.

i hope the police make you danse the macarena

I am white and fairly wealthy. They just drive me home after i run down some nigglet with my Ford truck while drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8UB1sNciQw

there is still a probability my friend

Is this bizarro Sup Forums? There's an unreal amount of disinfo going around about this case. This can be attributed either to stupidity or if you're the conspiracy theory type, a deliberate attempt to cover up and mislead the public to exonerate the truly guilty actors in this whole charade (ie. Sgt. Charles Langley, the members of the Mesa Police Department who allowed the young rookie to be thrown underneath the bus before firing him to save face while Charles Langley fled the country before the public has seen the video, and possibly the DA who chose to charge somebody who they knew would be easily acquitted rather than the grossly negligent Sergeant Charles Langley)

>"He was clearly ordering him to do absurd things in order to get him to slip up so that he'd have an excuse to shoot him"
Sgt. Charles Langley, Braidsford's superior was the man who was barking orders. Again, the man who shot the suspect and the man barking orders are not the same person.

>"They weren't allowed to show the video in the courtroom"
Also completely false. The jury was shown the video several times.

Ask yourself Sup Forums, why was this Sergeant not indicted? Why did the Mesa police department fire Braidsford but not Langley? Why are there so many people so eager to mislead you and sew distrust between the public and the police using similar language to (((BLM)))?

>Sources
Washington Post article: web.archive.org/web/20171211083508/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-arizona-police-officer-acquitted-in-fatal-hotel-shooting/2017/12/07/ff5addd8-dbac-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_story.html?utm_term=.64429ec1e5cb

AZ Central: hwebcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ps_mEM1OwNoJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/16/former-mesa-police-officers-murder-trial-what-we-know/871689001/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Legal definition of murder and voluntary manslaughter (what Braidsford was charged with) in the state of AZ: archive.fo/799Rn

irish

No I donate aprox $5000.00 per year to local LEO to be recognized and left alone. Perhaps you should try the same and see what your money gets you. its my priv..... You see I understand reality. It is simple, but elusive to the criminal clan. Pay the toll! It is like purchasing health insurance.

>dude just follow instructions lmao if you die it's your fault for not listening to these arbitrary, confusing and sometimes downright contradicting orders that we shouldn't even be giving in the first place

i would be fighting for my life if there was a guy laying down near me

US police only operate on their land, so just avoid that spot on earth and you will be fine.

more like a 1000+ a year killed by police the highest of modern countries

There's bodycam video of a crazy guy in a bedroom with the cops holding him at gunpoint. He ignores all orders and just stands there while they yell at him. It goes on for like 10 minutes. They eventually shoot him. Maybe someone can find a link.

In all fairness to the Libs - Libs are scared of real guns while police are even scared of imaginary guns.

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I don't really care about the exact details of the situation. Zogbots must go.

You must have never seen that movie, he waits for a police raid naked.

did you make sure to lube your anus before hand?

>shoot an innocent man
>get PAID LEAVE as ""punishment""
fuck this world.

Cops will shoot anyone that they see for no reason, at any random moment entirely unprovoked. Best to just stay far away from where cops are.

LOL
OK!

Armed police, what a great idea...