Sup Forums claims Northern Europeans are the most aesthetically pleasing

>Sup Forums claims Northern Europeans are the most aesthetically pleasing
>world's most beautiful female is not Northern European

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabela_Moner
youtube.com/watch?v=MuZQytpLh7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

virtue signalling and the fact that most of the population isn't northern european

This is an Isabella Moner thread now
fyi she was just cast in ANOTHER Michael Bay movie...

I wonder who could be the one deciding who is the most beautiful female.

Oh and she was 14 in when she took on the sweaty Megan Fox look

I don't think that is "beautiful", kinda weird looking actually OP

Who are your top girls? I think mine are
>Isabella Moner
>Ana De Armas
There are more but I struggle to remember them for some reason

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch?

Okay I'm going to stop now so I don't get banned unless someone wants more

Looks like a waxed chimp.

Beauty is subjective, leaf. Now GTFO.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That face is 50%+ plastic. And creepy.

Looks better with short hair desu

You take that back right now

thanks for that, I wish it was posted more. Always gives me a bit of hope.

She's going to be one odd looking little mutt when she grows up. This is pedo tier shit OP, delete this or your soul will be damned for eternity.

She only looks cute on this particular photograph of her - I checked Google for images and she looks like a dog

Yucky dark skin. Gross. Am I the only one who needs milky white fair skin to get off?

>I wish it was posted more
Then why not post it?

TAKE IT BACK

>worlds most beautiful female
>those soulless eyes
>that turd colored skin
Yeah, maybe if you’ve never seen a white girl in your entire life

She was on stage at some award show and she joked about considering lying about her age to Chris(?) Hemsworth on the plane there

She has no chin wtf

Ehm, yeah she is

You should go to the doctor if your turds are that light

>my crush is a cunt and i am a faggot beta orbiter

STOP INSULTING MY WAIFU

Creepy pic and short hair looks like absolute dogshit on any woman still young enough to have children.

EWW so boring

She looks like a life sized barbie doll with dyke hair and shitskin

is that leafy?

>short hair looks like absolute dogshit on any woman still young enough to have children.
That's the only time short hair can be acceptable. Are you advocating old bitches to get the "I want to speak with the manager" haircut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabela_Moner
>Isabela Moner was born in Cleveland, Ohio. She is the daughter of Katherine, who was born in Lima, Peru, and Patrick Moner, who was born in Louisiana.[2][9] Moner has stated that she considers herself more Peruvian than American.
>Moner has stated that she considers herself more Peruvian than American.

WTF 'Muricans, why would you let this spic bitch walk on your country like that? If a foreigner was born and raised in Colombia and said they felt more foreign than Colombian they'd be shamed out of the country. Why do you allow this?

Who let the nigger sit in the sofa?

Jews.

(((World's most beautiful female)))

> thotchu picchu

nonironically the first thing that came to mind was basic as fuck white girl

>world's most beautiful female is not Northern European
>world's most beautiful female
That's entirely down to personal taste. I'm not into chinless girls with lesbian haircuts but that's just me.

Seriously dude, this is an unhealthy attraction, pedo's can have a hard time in jail.

*walk over

lel me too

Oh shiet boi when did Leafy get a sex change?

Cucks. Also, it's fashionable to be exotic right now

Jesus, I can tell just by watching her body language that this bitch would be annoying as fuck IRL

lel

Is the goblin in the pic supposed to be related?

This. I hope this pedo discovers TYRONE'S BBC there.

>she considers herself more Peruvian than American.
Like every minority ever even though they have never lived in their ancestral homeland and they are 80% white or something

>Hebephilia is the sexual preference for early adolescent children (those roughly ages 11 to 14)
She is 14-16 in all of this stuff. Not only is it not pedophillia, it's barely hebephilia

Yeah 16 year old girls tend to be annoying

Who dat boy

>shiteyes
>dark hair
>anywhere above "average" on the scale
U wot m8?

Tell that to the nigger who will be using your face for a condom. She's a fucking kid dude.

There's nothing wrong with her chin tho
Pic related is a bad chin

Literally looks like a boy. I hate short haircuts on girls, not because they don't look good, but because I'm very much attracted to them and it makes me think that I must want to fuck a boy.

>She's a fucking kid dude
This is objectively false. There's a video where she jokes about swallowing/spitting but I don't have a link to it

Easily explained, she isn't.

Lol, you'd have a fun day on Sup Forums

If I drew this I would assume I'd fucked up the proportions. next

>average
u wot
I think you're gay bro. Here's some long hair for you though

REEEE

she looks like a 12 yr old boy, are you sure ur not just a queer?

Well shit, if you can't tell the difference you're too far gone.

this

Which is it, age or some arbitrary subjective limit set by you? Because by age she is legal in most of the US, and by subjective bullshit she is pretty physically mature

most beautiful girl is slav

a slav of course.

Jewish rape babies, The jews rape the best looking people and call them their own.

I hate Jews, because I am Slavic I have good reason to hate jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=MuZQytpLh7g

/thread

8/10 at most
Sage

>she's only 16 enjoy prison child fucker!
>everyone that lived in every other civilization before the past couple centuries was a sick fucking pedophile

Sure buddy, good luck with that.

Thats allready enough for /thread
Sage

>filled in eyebrows
>overly gratuitous eye lashes
>contour (if im even using that correctly)
>dark lipstick
dont get me wrong, she' very pretty and whatnot but what is with girls and trying to fit into this textbook archetype of conformity and mediocrity.
It's almost like they watch youtube videos by the millions for instruction on how to look totally indistinct from the girl next to them.

I concur, she looks better more natural. Most of her pictures are from photoshoots or red carpet stuff and it's just noticeably heavy, especially for someone so young

kek I am going to send this to the next one I pump and dump... it's fun ghosting them but it's also fun stringing chicks like this along and expecting me to care.

Recently turned 16, most pics are when 14-15yrs old - that's a healthy preference huh? sage this shit

disproportionate eyes
wide and flat nose
small jaw and dental arch
dark hair and eyes
muddy skin
short hair
excessive makeup
big ears
I could go on and on

>Recently turned 16, most pics are when 14-15yrs old - that's a healthy preference huh?
Uh yeah, it is.
Also, she turns 17 in 7 months, didn't exactly just turn 16.

>go to zoo to dick around with animals and get filthy
>cant forget to do my make-up
modern women literally dont leave the house without make-up.
and according to this thread, she's only 16 caught this aggressive superficiality

The most important thing you can do for the white race is acquire as much power as possible. Start with yourself. You must be ruthless, bloodthirsty, dominant, and, above all, genocidal. Do people in your life fear and worship you? What does your tribe think of you? Are you capable of raising warriors? Racial politics are the only factor of your life. You will achieve such things for yourself, as you are ready to be a political activist, online and in real life. Because you will make a difference for your race, for the lives of many, once you make something of your own, individual life. You will make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to exterminate all jews IRL.

Always remember: we live in the greatest civilization of all time and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things are better for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world need to be genocided right now. So, kill everything! Acquire power, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of Jewish Marxist thoughts, and keep yourself focused on 1488. Kill, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. Kill. The internet is purely for memes.

Also bleach lightskinned latinas

>most beautiful female
>a shitskin

Yeah, nah.

And I fucking hate the pixie cut. Just stop lying to yourself and start fucking teenage boys, OP.

Short hair girls are the best, get on it lads!!

Okay kid, if you're over 23 kys. Seriously, kys.

I'm 22, go back to the old bitches grandpa

Literally looks like a 14 y/o boy

jews
/thread

Every time i hear some faggot go on about muh pedophilia over some teenage ass only a faggot would pass up i die a little more inside. Wanting to bang teenage puss is normal you dumb roastie

STOP BEING MEAN TO MY WAIFU

Oh yeah you can totally see her barbie doll collection in the back ground. Your only helping old used up roasties keep men from the good pussy white knight beta soyboy

CASKA?!