Wageslave feels thread

>be me
>finishing up invoice #50 billion for Company C
>"hey user, could you head over to purchasing and retrieve something?"
>"r-right away Mr. Bossman!!"
>grumble silently but learning to do things for other people and kissing ass is part of the trade
>enter purchasing dept.
>listen in on adjacent conversation
>"well we know product X isn't selling so why don't we cut that and purchase more pf product Y? The higher ups say they don't know what is selling so we need to reform our reporting frequency!"
>say I will mention it to Mr. Bossman
>go back to accounting dept.
>Mr. Bossman has an informal meeting
>I mention what I heard at the purchasing dept.
>SILENCE falls across the room
>everyone basically ignores me until the meeting is finished.
>Mr. Bossman calls me in his office
>mfw I receive a verbal warning because I "said something that was out of line"
>try to argue it's a problem that needs to be addressed
>bossman doesn't care. Only interested in assuring only good news is presented higher up
>mfw I can't argue
>mfw bossman tells me the door is over there if I don't like it
>mfw I apologise

Yes yes good wagecuck! Be obidient like the corporate dog you are! You are property of The Corporation™ after all!!

Bump for wagie feels

>tfw boss is on vacation so absolutely zero stress
>tfw sadly have to share office with 2 other people who breath extremely loudly because they've been smoking for 2 decades
>tfw your work is absolutely fucking meaningless and changes absolutely zero in the world
>tfw drive to work when it's dark and come back home when it's dark
>tfw wish I could go back to glorious NEETdom

You should have gone to the higher ups with your points. Say what you wanna say, explain that the current attitude of middle management is bad practice, and go from there.

No /Greek/ bro. If you say anything that's not positive the bosses don't like it and it's looked down upon even if you are 100% right. It's fucked. Large corporations are run like little dynasties and you have to suck a lot of dick and kiss a lot of ass

What do you do Deutschlandbro?

>be me
>get into 20 min discussion with boss about the jews while we do inventory.

>own my own business
>customers delay paying invoices
>have to chase them up weekly
>debt collection is an expensive and lengthy process not feasible if you're a small business
>have to keep a balance between chasing customers for what they owe and not upsetting them so they stop buying from me
>customers don't put invoice numbers in payment reference so whenever I question them about something that wasn't paid they say some random payment from two weeks ago was to cover the outstanding balance even though I assigned it to the oldest overdue invoice on my accounting software because no referencing
>suppliers have random price hikes twice a year
>profit margin squeezed
>literally use my quarterly VAT returns to pay rent
>sometimes feel like SHUTTING IT DOWN and filing for bankruptcy
>that would be too expensive too because of all the assets I'd have to dispose of before returning the business space to the landlord
>tfw wishing I was a wage slave
>would gladly lick Mr Nosebergs boots in exchange for a stable income and work routine

Eavesdropping, nice. At least try to find a pile of evidence before pointing to the white elephant, but yes, welcome to coporatism

You can blame your incompetent government for hamstringing small business.

>trucks come in late
>forced to work with slow niggers
>have to work 5-7 hours a week for free
>2% annual pay raise that doesn't match inflation
>promotions are more elusive than the female orgasm
Hopefully I have a better job next life.

Why the fuck would you not talk to the boss privately about that? Do you not have any tact?

>have to work 5-7 hours a week for free
How?

Paperpushing for an advertising agency

should have bought Bitcoin famalam. Now you are just a jewish pawn. Sad! If you had some pride you would take out some jews

Who else goverment wagie with IBS here?

>tfw only earn £8 an hour in a shop
>have to endure abuse from some customers

So let the faggot lose the company money then when he lays you off shoot him and his family

It's the end of my probation period, I'm kinda scared to lose the job before Christmas

wow a lot of good goys in this thread!! Be sure to continue to allow corporate jews to underpay pay you while they turn your excess productivity into jewish profits. All for the mighty dollar right goys? Your time is worth $15 an hour (even if you create $30 in value per hour) because goys have no rights and if you get uppity we will import brown people who work for $12 kek

dumb faggot probably lets his boss walk all over him and abuse the time clock, which is illegal.
If you're too retarded to get paid for the work you do, you deserve to work with niggers.
Report your supervisor to the labor board.

>be wagecuck
>everyone else is Polish
>apart from the managers
>no English spoken on factory floor
>sit alone at break times whilst they mock me in their own language
>they constantly fuck up as they can't read English well and all orders come through in English
>somehow this is my fault in the eyes of my immediate boss for not making them understand
>polish workers hate me even more for trying to make them understand even though I'm actually trying to help them
>can't complain to higher ups as next manager up is my managers best mate
>next manager higher up after that is my managers father in law

Just end my fucking life

Because unrealistic expectations exist, jobs are constantly on the line, there is no overtime after 40 hours and there are no other jobs that will match my current $14/hr wage. This is, for better or worse, the best I will ever have it.

And I'll be out of the job. You think this place gives two fucks?

You're basically me. We are having to factor out these days with the fees chipping away at profits cus customers are too slow at paying.

Brother in law has it. Looks like a major pain in the ass.

>be me
Fuck off newfag.

Or you can just not give a fuck, Do your job and shut the fuck up. Who gives a fuck if the company makes an extra 500 bucks, is it worth being treated like shit?

just let it all burn. they can blame you all they want but realistically I don't think they could do much to fire you as long as you do your job as stated in contract.

you two are just cucks if you are letting people abuse you with invoices. Pretty funny t b h

Dude. You work at Walmart. Not a career.

Solicitor here. I'd charge them $500 just to write a letter of demand for them.

Debt collection is rarely worth it. Big companies do it because it's more important that they scare their customers into always paying, but small businesses are better off cutting their losses and "forgiving" the amount, but just demanding payment up front from that customer in future until the overdue amount is paid off.

>become mechanic
>think it's going to be like the tv shows, brick and mortar shop, neat projects, lots of learning, good skills
>just end up doing a whole lot of oil changes and shitty quirky wiring stuff that's a pain in the butt and I never finish on time
>all ugly normie commuter boxes coming in
>everyone mad at me all the time because I like to take my time and make each job perfect

I thought about factoring is it worth it?

Checking inventory. Kek

this is a quality Sup Forums thread

I don't have a GED or qualifications as I'm pushing 40, so I'm guess I'll have to live with pic related.

>Get hired at international automotive supplier, supposed to work in Process Management
>They are currently migrating from MS Access (WTF?) to SAP to manage multimillion dollar projects
>Everyone in the department recently got an expensive SAP training course over several days
>Didn't get the training, but figured everything out in my first 2 days
>After a week Boss tells me I need to help my colleagues navigate SAP, etc.
>I am now the helpdesk for everyone, it is essentially what I do all day
>Been doing it for months...

>he tries to make a difference at work

>incompetent

It’s not incompetence. Gov is in bed with big business and deliberately hamstrings small businesses to stop them competing with big.

>tech support for major low voltage wiring vendor
>my job is I call field techs every 30 mins and ask what they're doing
>6 to midnight shift
>I would be better utilized at that time period by just taking support calls
>but I am told my main priority is doing my outreach calls even when there's 6 people on site in the entire country
So I sit there and play binding of Isaac and listen to white nationalist podcasts in my cubicle after about 8 pm
>I'm really friendly and try to help people with minor tasks every day so they just assume I do a lot of work and my bosses all like me

>mfw minimum wage = minimum effort

>You think this place gives two fucks?
Unless you're in a right to work state they usually care a lot when you sue them.

only someone with some clot can sign for truck loads, as if they would trust peons to check 100k+ of shit in when once the truck leaves with the signed paper, if anything is wrong with the load its on us.

I remember from when I worked at Walmart that you can fuck your boss over for unpaid time

Customer had network issues, resolved this for them in 20 minutes at first point of contact. Was then called into bosses office and given a warning about call durations and kpi's. I was then told in future to advise customers that we would call them back within 14 days as this would reduce call volume.

What was I thinking trying to help someone?

Being a wagecuck sucks balls.

Jesus, why did Poland have to be the last hope for Western Europe?

Just quit. Get a job working from home.

Check if its Two fucks or zero fucks.

I would kill myself if I worked in an office or retail.

That wojack speaks volumes to me tbqhwy

Not the original poster for this but would not recommend. I was running a transport biz and used factoring to improve cashflow but you end up giving them too muhc power over your assets and you also lose around 6-10% of what you make as a comission. also, if a client makes a payment into your account rather than the factoring team's account, they buttfuck you.

Btw. going to suggest to my Boss that he only sends us to trainings where we have to take a test at the end to get a certificate. Anything else is a waste. Can't wait to see how mad my colleagues are going to be when they find out.

>recently flipped my McJob experience into a career on salary where I'm getting paid more with LESS hours
Don't worry guys, just learn something new everyday and apply it where you can.

That and they have to be trusted to not steal. Used to work with a guy who is on the run now for stealing from incoming shipments.

Like what and does it pay the bills?

>tfw your work is absolutely fucking meaningless and changes absolutely zero in the world
i know that feel

Depends on your profit margins really. Some factoring rates depending on who you are with can charge up 20% of invoice value and still leave you to do credit control. Our biggest customers pay by procurement card so we reserve factoring to the slow payers around VAT time.

>worked at ikea
>got denied promotion to full time after 3 years service
>they wanted me doing 4 hour shifts every day of the week
>having to deal with dumb Indian people
>getting chronic eye infections because I worked in plants section and they have pesticide dust on them
>takes 30 minutes to move 100 feet because of crowds of customers with questions
In busy days my only solace was punching terracotta plant pots

95% of the worlds population are followers.
Your boss is one of those followers.

>mfw I hear the exact same stories from buddies that work for themselves
>One does all kind electrical installations and only does big company project and government stuff so that he always gets payed
>Other does some funky website/coding/server shit and actively sabotages if his clients don't pay him on time.

If you plan on running your own business you'd better get some clients that are trustworthy or be ready to fuck them over like no tomorrow, scorched earth style.

>Call you back in14 days
Lolwhen my isp tries to do this to me I just keep calling them until they block my number and then I just switch my sim card becuase I have hundreds of them since the tards on street keep giving them away for free

Tfw when your the youngest brother and try to help but end up out performing him and he resents you for it

>wake up
>collect passive income from parents real estate portfolio
>thats me done for the week

>tfw started trading crypto currencies
>tfw making my monthly salary in just one weekend
>tfw I can quit my job anytime I want
>tfw I will be a free man soon
Honestly, I have never felt better in my entire life.

>working for £7.05 an hour over Christmas in retail
>starting work in an r&d lab in the new year for £25k

Probably going to be just as bad desu, slaving away in the lab for some kike boss

Just wait til you have to tax your returns when you transfer it back to fiat

lel

>leave company
>go to competition
>negotiate higher wage
>spill the beans
>get raise
>fuck over old boss
>????
>profit

by 'trading' do you mean just buying shitcoins when theres a dip? thats good if so but if its and actual strategy you have i'd love to hear it because i 'trade' gold and a few other commodities profitably but its not as easy as it sounds

>giving a fuck about a company you’re not the owner of

That’s your mistake user

That fucking pic hit me right in the feels. Ride the bus to work everyday. Sometimes it doesn't come, is late or has some other problem so I get to work late. Has happened maybe twice in the past few months. Both times, I was just "making excuses" according to my boss. Pissed me off that he was being such a rude assholes about it but I have a lot of friends that would hook me up working with them if I needed it so fuck it.

Reading all of these stories I find that the most common denominator is Evil. People who do not apply evil in their work effort suffer greatly.

I buy low and sell high. Usually within an hour, but sometimes -if I'm unlucky- within 6 or 7 hours. Crypto is super volatile and some coins are ridiculously easy to predict.
Some coins go up and down by 10% within one day. I'd imagine gold is much more stable.

don't fall for the jew world order.

the jewnited nations is not your friend.

meant forBut of course I pay my taxes. Gotta fund the refugees somehow!

>be me
>Work in glorious factory
>All men in our area
>No minorities last at this job
>12 hour days but work two off two and get 3 day weekends every other weekend.
>Literally work less than half a year because of holiday shutdown.
>If I have drive I can take overtime nearly whenever and come in for an extra 125-250 in my check.
>Pays 17 and change an hour for basically watching machines all day.
>After 2 years of this have experience to go to other companies, do the same shit and make 22.50+ an hour
>No college degree
>Easy job that just requires showing up and not being a dipshit.
>Producing American goods for companies so MAGA.
>All this while living in middle of based low cost of living PA so this job essentially makes you middle class for the area while having half the year off on a single income.
>No stress, no worries.
>Literally paid off all my medical debt and bought a car no problem in less than 6 months there.

God Bless America and God Bless Trump.

>Truck driver
>A/C on the way out, doesn't work properly
>Almost die from heat exhaustion

Cunt's need to get it fixed.

>work at a meaningless job
>everyday is a countdown to the weekend
>do nothing on the weekend to cut expenses
>weekend is over
>restart countdown
>add countdown to vacation
>jews at gubment change the law about vacations
>tfw can't take a whooping 30 days of continuous vacation anymore
>still do nothing but die a bit everyday

Irritable bowel syndrome? Also, do you work with brown people in any capacity? Please share stories if you could

I’ve been to the IKEA in Brooklyn which is next to the ghetto and all they hire are niggers in the area who are lazy and fat. I fucking hate that company.

You're in a good position then, senpai

>be tradesman
>going to spend all day outside climbing trees and cutting them down
>make twice my weekly income in tax free side work every week

>Get hired by company to ressurect dying department
>Earn the company, through said department, more than 300k that year
>Next year I explain what should be done to keep that number growing
>Nobody listens, they say what's not broken shouldn't be fixed
>Sales drop to barely 128k
>Get my salary reduced to the minimum wage for the minimum hours
>Leave the company, start my own business and use the network acquired
>Start earning 4x what I was used to as a wagecuck and manage my own time
Feels good man.

>medical debt
>maga
>flag

Top kek

How do I get your job? I'm in 160, working at amazon, kill me

user demand payment up in full up front.

Good man. Give those motherfuckers what they deserve for being stupid.

>be me
>34
>M.A. in visual communication and psychology of perception
>working in a team of 4
>we invested 20k each to start (5 years ago)
>plenty of work and happy clients
>65k+ chf/year (could be more but we are saving for future investments)
>flexible schedule
>can work from home
>can take 2+ months leave whenever I want
>culture-related field (universities, associations, museums, cultural heritage protection, etc)
>doing something for the community

This thread is making me feel comfy as fuck. Thanks guise!

Thanks swedebro, I appreciate it.

OH SHIT YOU'RE THIS GUY.
You're the fucking guy that's always on Sup Forums complaining about how you work at walmart but no one else will compete with $14 an hour.
Yeah, you deserve to work with niggers.
>implying if they fire you after you file a complaint with the labor board you couldn't sue them for retaliatory disciplinary action.
hahahahahahahahhaah i am lmaoing at your life right now.

>>bossman doesn't care. Only interested in assuring only good news is presented higher up
surest way to bring a company to the ground
be happy

Its better than what your granddad did.
And your grandson's job will be better than yours, if things keep heading in this direction.

I mean you did your job and they dont want to hear it why would you care?

>12.5ph wagie part time managing a small warehouse, 15 hours per week
>no more days available here
>would have more money on unemployment benefits as I pay full rent, council tax etc and wouldnt on gibs
>tried signing.on to gibs but they force you to take literally any job that pays more than I get now, local council gibs are about £10 a week because im not unemployed
>cant find part time work that fits around the warehouse, all minimum wage anyway, so id need to do 25 hours min to get the same
what do, right now I might be the poorest person on the island, Im living off about £2 per day but ive hot shitloads of free time, ive tried looking for a second pt job but nothings coming up that fits.

>tfw sprouts and bacon again for your one daily meal
feels like christmas

I work a blue collar unionized warehouse job for a major American auto manufacturer. They pay me $30/hr with benefits to move boxes around in a warehouse all day. We do so driving fork lifts and other such vehicles
>Day starts at 6 AM
>Shift manager for the day announces who is doing what today
>Listen for my name then tune out once I know what I'm doing
>Hop onto my fork lift and do what needs doing
>Shift starts at 6AM, lunch at 11:30, shift ends at 2:30PM
>Check direct deposits on Friday

That's it. I don't take my job home. I don't worry about my supervisor because if they even want to look at me funny, I have my union rep present. This job is even paying for my education. I already have a 2 year degree in Network Administration. Chasing a Homeland defense degree now.

Yes, I got it after working here for a couple of years. Most likely because of how dead end this work is. I don't have to work with any browns, but my office is in the middle of a no-go zone because some retard thought it would be "good for integration" if you placed government agencies in the ghetto.

>"kids" with full beards and canada goose jackets dealing drugs outside of my window
>robbing people leaving work
>waving guns around every now and then

ausfag here - boss takes 2 weeks holiday to welcome firstborn into the world.

Last words to him were 'Good luck Cuntee'

If you meet your superiors halfway you can literally get away with anything. Play the submissive and you're OP.

>ask mum for help with taxes
>been working at mcdonalds full time and investing everything I save in crypto and stocks
>user you made a mistake you didn't make 75k this year working at mcdonalds don't be silly

is that frog drinking cum

Hard work will set you free
Hippies.