Is Putin good or evil?

Is Putin good or evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
ria.ru/society/20160512/1431787230.html
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/how-to-understand-putins-jaw-droppingly-high-approval-ratings/2016/03/05/17f5d8f2-d5ba-11e5-a65b-587e721fb231_story.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/25/eu-anti-propaganda-unit-gets-1m-a-year-to-counter-russian-fake-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUMMY

we don't need THAT much mana.

Immortal

Evil

I think he would fall somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Evil.
He's willing to keep his power at any cost, but he seems to genuinely care for his country.

Chaotic Neutral

I'm still building arcane boots fuck you

Can you tell me how’s he caring about his country? Because I can tell you how he is not caring about it.

Neither or both. Russia needs a strongman (for a variety of reasons) and Putin does what, in his eyes, is best for himself and therefore his country.

Probably neither.

he just looks intensely russian

they literally look different. their faces are pointy and their heads sloped

Why is it every fucking Russian who learns English and posts on Sup Forums is almost always a liberashka hating on his own country?

That's funny because Highlander did an episode about Putin being immortal.

Well, he's keeping you relevant on the world stage at least.

I'm sure domestically he leaves a lot to be desired.

He is the hero the world needs, but the one it deserves

Chaotic good

He's a thug who cares only about his business companions. Gov't is totally occupied by "guess who".

He's above petty titles like "good" or "evil"

jaina and who?

Who am I to judge?

You tell me

If you judge someone you must be full of hatred and envy.

If you dislike Puitn you secretly want sex with him.

Granted, this is coming from a burger with limited knowledge of the Slav world, but he seems intent on restoring traditionalism and patriotism within the country. I saw an article a few months back that suggest he's interested in restoring a monarchy.
He's also ramped up Russia's military prowess. There a Arctic drills against Sweden and Norway ever six months or so and he's solidified his grasp in Crimea.
Not to mention his handling of the Chechen situation.
I'm curious to hear you take though, Boris.

Where_do_you_think_you_are.jpg
Sup Forums is a hurtbox, and instead of looking at truth, what this crook is doing - you are deciding to swallow RT propaganda about “savior of white race” while in reality you never lived here like regular citizen

People who like Putin are the ones who don't have to deal with him

That shadow must be shopped in

It's crystal maiden and keeper of the light gramps

Because they en-masse have enough IQ to understand how Putin cucks them and their country.

Nonwhites are equal to Whites, borders are open, hate speech laws are there, no handguns. Oh, he also denies biological existence of Ethnic Russians. Objectively evil

he's a stupid jew actor like all the other world leaders

holy fuck wake up folks

Well then, here is some “inside information” about his internal politics.
New taxes proposals almost every month.
You cannot be nationalist or you are going to jail.
All the corruption scandals are ignored instead of investigation.
Most of his politics can be compiled into “all bark no bite” category. (Like with space for example. Hurr durr we are space power. And then the rockets crash and burn regularly)
We forgive billions of dollars to other countries while our regions are underdeveloped and our prime minister outright tell those people “we have no money, but hold on tight here, and have a nice day”
Yeah, from the outside his external politics might look nice, but we are living HERE, so we need INTERNAL politics more than this bullshit.

My auntie has visited and shes black. She doesn't like Russia..its racist.

You see, that’s the problem: nonwhite subhumans are not supposed to be able to EVEN visit Russia

You can be nationalist if
1) you are jew
2) you work for FSB
otherwise goto jail.

Russia has to be nice to the Arabs you dipshit

Be glad she is fucking made it back at least

Russia supposed to be leading the evolutionary demand in its borders aka trapping as much nonwhites in its borders possible and then killing them all

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

That's rich coming from a Soros puppet state
Your whole people are getting cucked by the whole fucking world thanks to your Nazi Kike leadership

Can you elaborate on the "not allowed to be nationalist" point?

Since the end of 00s there is a government crackdown on all nationalist groups in Russia. They are getting arrested for 282 article - incitement of ethnic hate. So Russia has political correctness enforced legally and violation is a felony.

fuck off, subhuman loser. Making a living by shilling for Putin. Imagine being THAT retarded

Now then you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

that's pretty fucking sad lmfao

Why is Europe so obsessed with cuck laws?

You know about IOTBW. Almost the same thing with Russians (although it’s kinda hard to explain because you have one word “Russian”. While we have two. Russian as an ethnicity (you know like Tatar, Buryat, Udmurt etc) and Russian as people living in Russia (Rossiyanin which means everyone clamped together). Well you are allowed to identify as Tatar, buryat, etc and be proud of it, but if you are identifying as Russian in the first case - that’s racist.
Basically Putin is the main civic nationalist. And I wouldn’t have the problem if everyone was in the same position. But no you can be proud Chechen, Jew, Buryat, Yakut, but not Russian.

He is not even civic “nationalist” since he keeps the borders wide open and allows Saudi/Turkish infiltration in Tatarstan/Bashkirtostan and DICh

A daily reminder that all those who don't take the Putin redpill and support the jewish subhuman leaders of the EU will hang on the day if the rope

Also this

>calls me shill
>drops copypasta shill links

I didn't even defend Putin in my post.
Both Ukraine and Russia are playthings for the k*kes.
I'm well aware of the shilling concerning "Russia is the last hope for whites". It's clearly a trap by the kikes. Many right wing people in the west are falling for it because it's easier to give up and think a fantasy of russia will solve it all instead of fighting on.

Daily reminder Putin is a non-believer anyway and orthodoxy is a subhuman faith.

>Putin is a non believer
Says the guy who worships professional chechen cock sucker alexei (((nevalny)))

>Well you are allowed to identify as Tatar, buryat, etc and be proud of it, but if you are identifying as Russian in the first case - that’s racist.
deja vu as fuck

Necessary evil, once the globalist threat is gone we need to get rid of him and his oligarchy friends.

Said who? Your flag on the other hand is that of Eduard Limonov’s movement. The same guy who is on record bragging about sucking off a nigger

Anyone who treats Whites and nonwhites as equals should be shot the moment he tries to enter politics

>crackdown on nationalists
Have you heard of something called controlled opposition (the feminist of Russia had these fake nationalists out to make nationalists look bad)

> religion is source of ALL evil

remove religion and .... pooof!
a fucking paradise!

Magically removing all religions would be a great start though

I agree however Russia has always been multi cultural also name one case of an illegal imigrant

1) Exterminate all groups of non-European orignins
2) exterminate all groups and individuals that are openly anti-racist
3) its better.
Objectively. Church dogma may lie, but Darwin won’t

you better not introduce your totalitarian ideologies again

Don’t reply to meme flags- it’s nonwhite subhuman and Putinshills. For each reply they get paid

Nonwhite subhumans will try to lie to you about Russian being multicultural.....well it was a fucking apartheid state, if anything

I dont know what they are, you got me

ria.ru/society/20160512/1431787230.html

Russians phear meme flags

Disinformation: The thread.

both

Nice counter arguments you have here.

t. Nedochelovek

Am i supposed to write a book on your stale copypasta?

Well you can see all my posts since we have an ids here and I dare you to find a one copypasta there.

Citing an Article in Constitution that grants citizen rights to pureblooded European only would be enough, thanks

checked

From where are you counting? At most Russia has "always" had a few different white cultures and barely tolerated a nonwhite minority.

chaotic neutral

It's one of these magical 60iq Russians I've heared so much about. You are like an edgy 16 year old that discovered politics, and if you are older than 18 I'm afraid you a retard for life.
Such a subhuman like won't exterminate anything except your asshole when some Chechen fucks you from behind.

he's chaotic neutral

Paki muslim detected.
Go read your ancient children's fantasy book instead of shitting up this thread

Difference being that history and recent political development proves that it’s up to those ready to throw Molotov cocktails in cops to decide who is a subhuman and who is not

subhuman

Calm down, Ahmed.

Putin is fair and just man who will savings the west

>Putin is fair and just man who will savings the west
user I...

>Well, he's keeping you relevant on the world stage at least.
At the cost of well being Russians

this thread keeps on delivering

>National-Bolshevik supports leader of capitalist oligarchy

What

That is really brainlet way to measure value of people.
He is anti-globalist, but only because "globalism" interferes with his sphere of power and his oligarchy friends.
Russian(pyccкий) as ethnicity is borderline removed from our culture because of him. There is broader therm however that is used all over the place now - poccиянин (citizen of Russia, basically). There are plenty of other examples of basically trying to remove any sort of ethnic Russian identity and make it into "citizen of empire" identity. Basically civic nationalism with darkies and other minorities being allowed to have their culture (while russian culture and role is downplayed) is at work here to some degree.
I am not a huge fan of him, overall. We are just different side of coin of jewish controlled USA with our elites and same ends. But I also think next power vacuum that will happen in 15-20 years going to be awful.

Thanks for (You)s
> Russian
> white
The thing is retards like all of (you) won't ever do anything other than be internet warriors, cuz you are fucking bydlo which unless stirred won't do anything don't even try to deny it.
Having a brain capacity of an adult man child won't save you even if there will be a revolution because deranged faggots screaming about muh kill everything like a pack of niggers usually get killed off first by their own more smarter peers.
So please continue LARPing with your dreams of toppling a state and installing your "whuite" utopia.

Not good, not evil
I don't fall for the Russian propaganda but I know for a fact that the Russians are allied with the Muslims

>Russians are allied with the Muslims
It is more complicated than this

Russian nationalist movement, yes those scary COMBAT-trained dudes with guns, grendades and kill/beat up count support industrial extermination and ethnic cleansing. So let’s wait for chimp out in capitals and see how many armenian and tajik families I’ll get to kill in the mayhem

> Good
> Evil
> Politics
I swear to God this fucking place needs to be screened for retards

VPNs and most real russians here are paid trolls like shareblue (russian version). Putin has a very high approval rating. 83% approval rating in Russia

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/how-to-understand-putins-jaw-droppingly-high-approval-ratings/2016/03/05/17f5d8f2-d5ba-11e5-a65b-587e721fb231_story.html

Complicated how?

Get fucked cunt

>opposes extermination and Darwinism
>not a retard
Lmao. Inbreeding on top of australoborigal genes sure worked wonders for ya

“I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger Race, a higher grade Race... has come in and taken its place.“ Winston Churchill
>Putin has a very high approval rating.
No he doesn’t. It’s a lie and propaganda piece you repeat after his troll factory

Putin is good for his country, bad for others, just like Trump and just like any good leader throughout history. Always take care of your country first.

chaotic or true neutral

Even western media THAT HATES Putin even reports the real numbers. ShareRussiaBlue shill

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/25/eu-anti-propaganda-unit-gets-1m-a-year-to-counter-russian-fake-news

Seriously kill yourselves. Your proxyfag shilling is so obvious. Keep earning those shekels you faggots

You are a VPN shill, I can tell by your word structuring you're not a native Russian speaker.

You mean those who got cucked by Putin and are now either dead (good) or in prison? Big boys right there, they really showed Putin who's the boss, by killing some random tadjik on the street.
Do you even understand how cringy you are?
Also what does Tesak catching some pedo has to do with this or did you ran out of any solid arguments about why your larping makes no sense and you are diverting it with some random pointless shit?

>VPNs and most real russians...

Nah, you're a fucking idiot or a shill. The real answer is that all the paid Russian shills are using proxies and all the non-paid ones are just posting without. So what you get is a amalgamation of pro-Putin bullshit coming from Western flagged anons. So the actual Russians having to deal with Putin's bullshit come on here, because they don't drink the RT cool-aid or state-sponsored astro-turfing.

>approval rating 83%

Get the fuck out of here. Nobody is buying what you're pushing, shill.