Would you rather kill all jews or kill all muslims?

Would you rather kill all jews or kill all muslims?

pic unrelated

No but Swedes

jews

Kill all semites win win

Kill all Muslims. Jews have contributed to humanity, whereas the world would literally be better off without muzzies

>jew skull
>not reptilian-shaped
>no giant nose
>no devil horns

i am disappoint

Actually, that's a hoax. Jews contributed to theirselves. if anything. Would you exchange your iPhone and your collection of shitty movies to recover your sovereignty and kick all invaders out? I would.

Jews, all day everyday.
Without them, crusading muzzies again will be a piece of cake.

> (((christian))) fellating kikes
> thinking your fancy gadgets will help you on the day of judgment

>Modern physics, medicine and technology are nothing more than fancy gadgets
>every problem ever is because of da joos, because I don't understand complex issues
Right
>inb4 "redpills"

Kill everyone on the face of this fucking planet
Fucking start with me please

> (((complex issues)))
Adress the other point, too

>day of judgment
Cool power fantasies muh larper brah

>People like Albert Einstein didn't claim credit for the research of others
>If those people never came up with it nobody else would have
>It's not like many of the modern diseases are caused, directly or indirectly, by modern lifestyles
>I'd rather be exterminated, enslaved and doom future generations than having to live a confy life with people around that love me and being self-suficient.
You go ahead and dig your own grave bud. Even Churchill realized his mistake.

>People like Albert Einstein didn't claim credit for the research of others
All research is, to some extent, built on earlier discoveries. Einstein did do a lot of original work
>If those people never came up with it nobody else would have
They might not have had
>It's not like many of the modern diseases are caused, directly or indirectly, by modern lifestyles
So? Would you rather go back a 1000 years?
>I'd rather be exterminated, enslaved and doom future generations than having to live a confy life with people around that love me and being self-suficient.
I'll let you in on a little secret bud. Da ebil joos aren't out to get you. Most of them are normal people who live normal lives with normal aspirations. Most of them try to do good in their lives.

>b-b-b-but jews are over-represented in this thing which did this other thing
Jews are over-represented in everything. They're over-represented in the institutions that failed. They're over-represented in the institutions that didn't fail. But mostly, they're just trying to fit in with huwhyte libruls and all of their virtue signalling

>1.8 billions Muslims
>~15 million Jews

(((them))). especially since there's now 39*3 ways. 20th (((.))) is the key.
not to mention there's a whole lot less of them and they're mostly gentrified effeminate cucks.
killing all mudslimes would actually be hard because of their numbers and masculinity.

I just want to give "freedom" to Brazil, so we can have the USA #2. The beaches and landscape is so nice in Brazil, yet the populace is full of murdering noobs.,

Push for your government to support southern Brazilian succession.

Depends on the Jew

>All research is, to some extent, built on earlier discoveries. Einstein did do a lot of original work
It's been proven that Einstein stole a lot of his work and took credit for other people's discoveries

>They might not have had
That's a wild assumption. Still, we might've also have advanced faster, specially in other matters like psychology. Lots of people dare to say Freud dealt a lot of damage with his theories, you can read about it.

>So? Would you rather go back a 1000 years?
Killing the jews wouldn't set us back 1000 years. Remember the question is who would you rather kill, not who would you rather go back in time and erase from existence. Also it's easier to cure those 1000 years ago diseases than today's which lots of other western men (some of them spanish) found cures for.

>I'll let you in on a little secret bud. Da ebil joos aren't out to get you. Most of them are normal people who live normal lives with normal aspirations. Most of them try to do good in their lives.
Guess what? Da ebil nazees weren't out to get anybody either. Still the U.S. felt the need to wipe them out. Most germans just lived normal lives without bothering anybody and still got bombed, killed and raped. Mostly because of the jews, you know? You can read the letters and treaties of jews declaring holy war on germans before the NatSoc got elected.

>But mostly, they're just trying to fit in with huwhyte libruls and all of their virtue signalling
They're not trying to fit in, they're trying to fill all the space. If jews literally saying white people are dying out and that's a good thing, we need to eliminate white culture because they are a cancer, etc is not proof enough for you then Yuri was right. No matter if I bathe you in proofs, documents and data you'll still believe the jews actually just want to be your friendly neighbours.

Jews.

If you remove jews, the muddies will still cause troubles.

If you remove muddies, the jew will lose their main weapon.

Easy choice.

jews

Jews.

Do you actually believe this shit or is it just a job you do for the shekels? I notice you're hiding behind a meme flag...