M-muh police brutality

>"i-if you don't shit on police officers y-you're a b-boot licker, yeah a-a boot licker haha

commie faggots don't understand how to follow instructions or why police officers are to be listened at

if there wouldn't be so many bitches fucking with police i.e "im a soverein citizen" or " i din du nuffin" police officers would be more relaxed in a country where everyone can have a gun

beeing a police officer is a tough job ITT we share storys of nice police officers that helped us out and have been cool guys, i'll start

>be me
>get shitfaced at a pub
>go home
>police officer askes me for ID
>say "sure thing buddy here you go" while getting out my wallet
>talk with him about random stuff, work and hobbys
>he likes fishing
>FF 2 weeks sit with him at a private lake fishing while busting one beer after the other

was a nice time and i even got him into mushroom gathering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=1904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in america it's different

you can't compare german police and 56% police

That's right, because American police actually do their fucking job.

honestly? i wouldn't mind police officers beeing so cautios in a country where every nigger and crack junky can get a gun through illeagle ways
it's a sad thing but you need to communicate and if you not a degeneret you don't need to fear anything

this
altho i got a police officer pointing a gun at me when i bought a cola once but he was alone and i had 5 friends with me so i don't have anny hard feelings about the situation

the police officer was called because several guys robed a dude in a park and since we have been in a group he was going to confront us

even tho it's germany we can get guns fairly easy if you know the right person and i lived in the most criminal town in germany so i know how stuff works

you only understand it if you bought your weed/coke frome a police officer

vote for angela some more, nigger

But this thread is the definition of boot-licking, why would you make up a straw-man that is actually accurate and describes you perfectly?

>car dies on highway
>license plate is expired
>cop says nothing
>helps me unfuck my car

Cop hate is the most nigger-tier of political sentiments, I'm with you on this one germany

If people learned to fucking listen what is being told to them the amount of "muh police brutality" would certainly decrease by alot, but to claim that there was never any uncalled for brutality expressed by the police is absolutely ridiculous of a claim.

>If people learned to fucking listen what is being told to them
Well bootlicked you commie bastard

You are a retard.
Court is pretending to be smart, dealing with cops is BEING smart.
Learn your place.

You're completely omitting the fact that roughly the half of police force in countries where police force is not controlled with iron fist is comprised of power tripping beta losers.

If you shit on police in general, you're probably a commie faggot.
If you don't shit on bad cops, you're DEFINITELY a faggot. Never let those in power bend the rules unless you're asking for it.

>Learn your place

>If you shit on state goons in general, you're probably a commie faggot
LOL irony

we need dorner to come back to purge the communist rats in police departments

Cucks will defend this.

'b-but the state is meet to brutalize you, if you disagree your a commie! Step on me daddy!'
I swear bootlicking comes from suppressed sexual desires to be dominated

>be 2000 when I was a young child
>have indentation of endangered bat species
>constable comes round to check it out and make sure the bats are okay before we can get bat experts come deal with them (we can't legal kill an endangered species)
>he's overweight
>my mother offers him so food as it's lunch
>being a young child with no filter I say "mummy he's already had far too many sandwiches"
>"haha I guess the boy is right"
>lets me try on his hat despite being a rude child
>has a nice convo with my parents

reminder to report op to the german authorities for hate speech

*infestation

this

It's true though.
I'd prefer no police personally, but knowing low-IQ psychopaths as I do, I recognize a use for people who're willing to deal with them.

The problem is, if your job revolves around literally dealing with assholes all goddamn day, you need to be one hell of a disciplined motherfucker to not become an asshole yourself.
That's the problem. Police departments are more concerned about busting people for easy gibs than training officers discipline and threat deescalation. So in many cases you get some idiot(who never should have been a fucking cop I mean LOOK AT HIM!!!!) shooting some poor drunk dude who up until police arrived was just enjoying his life.

It's a serious goddamn job that hires absolute fuckwits because their main job is not to protect, but to attack threats and collect evidence to legitimize the attack.
And the officers are often trained to be abso;lutely in a state of terror/psychosis when approaching suspects.
See-
youtu.be/p1sxc3V0lzQ?t=1904
These types of vids are the standard for police training. "Everyone's out to kill you."

>These types of vids are the standard for police training. "Everyone's out to kill you."
It's kind of a vicious cycle: country is full of psychos and we need to breed more psychos to counter psychos.
Can't imagine a power tripping psycho cop in some nice small country like Iceland.

Don't hate the player hate the game, pimpin.

Bad shoots can get fucked though.

It's not a joke. I mean the BOTW piece is hilarious, but our cops think every person is a threat, even old people.
In reality, police aren't even in the top ten most dangerous jobs here but there have been legit crazy threats, and those extreme events are what's used to train new officers, WITHOUT discipline. It's like teaching martial arts to people without the discipline part. And it leads to the inevitable.