What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/exodus/9-12.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stripping the divine from the narrative, take away being led and replaced it with self governing sentiment. fuck that coprophagist moloch shill.

Centuries, actual millennia, and finally a pope read the Lord’s Prayer. And he said, “Ayo hollup!”

Lead us not into temptation implies God would do that in the first place and do not let us fall matches better with finding salvation in The Lord. Seems better to me.

>Lead us not into temptation implies God would do that in the first place
God does lead people into temptation though

biblehub.com/exodus/9-12.htm

In Portuguese it has always been like that.
"Não nos deixe cair em tentação".

Well spotted user.

He meant he wishes to change the WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST to clarify them

Same in spanish
>No nos dejes caer en la tentacion.

It has always been like that in spanish
"no nos dejes caer en la tentación"
"do not let us fall into temptation"
h-have we been jewed all along?!?

Does that include those homosexual drug-fueled orgies they have on Vatican property?

>change the WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST
Proud christcuck/kike tradition lol

Yup it’s this

Every man governs himself you fucking collectivist

H E R E T I C
A N T I P O P E

Or your translation was more accurate. As One user already pointed out their reasoning was that "lead us into temptation" implies it's God making you do sin. I'd be interested to see what it is the original Latin.

God is omnipotent and -scient, everything is His doing

better than islam where something written by a pedophile warlord desert savage is considered the inalterable world of god.

Yeah. It seems more correct that way. In this case I would support the pope. I never though i would say that.

It's the same in Swedish as in English
>För oss inte in i frestelse

Probably because some things get lost in translation.

couldn't it mean "please keep me away from stuff that might tempt me to sin"

>What did he mean by this

God is a good boyz. dindo nothin'. Turnin' his life around. Was going to start looking for a job.

*legalizes gay mariage*

Ancap argumentation is a meme at this point. I remember when they used to at least smart

this

EVERY

MAN

A

KING

Apparently its
>Et ne nos inducas in tentationem
In Latin, which appears to be "Lead us not into temptation"

>religion has to be interpreted, y'know? Like, it can mean anything
vs
>god said it is this way, everybody who doesn't like it gets the blade

Religious hippies vs religious retards, I don't know whats worse

Probably the little German faggot complaining about it on a Malaysian Underwatrer Basket Weaving Forum.

He is making a change that people will agree with so that he can use this as a way to start making changes that follow his libcuck views. Be warned.

The same way they get you to like subdermal technology by showing it 'healing the blind' or 'helping the disabled' - That's always a warning sign that people need muh feels to influence them when an invasive and dangerous product is coming their way.

This. Fucking dindus...

Heretic

nigger

god literally makes people he hates sin so that he can send them to hell
sounds like pic related

Catholics don't even read their fucking bible. Satan is at the command of God. He is powerless and can only do what God allows him to. Nothing more. All things are traced back to the Lord. He does tempt people. He tempts and tests faith and he does so in the bible. Jesus Christ, smite these foolish Catholics.

How about changing it to “don’t let us rape children”?

watch out for kikes

>better than islam where something written by a pedophile warlord desert savage is considered the inalterable world of god.
at least they are consistent. for christians apparently there is such a thing as the alterable word of god.

what kind of faggot god tempts and tests peoples faith. blind obedience is a muslim thing, and it seems like giving power to a being that is not the God of Gods, the all.

No, not in this case. This line of the Lord's Prayer is a difficult one, and the church father's have pointed out these difficulties from ancient times.

Inducas is literally "lead into." In means "into" and the verb ducas is "lead" and is where we get words like duct, conductor, induction, Il Duce, etc.