Name a people more traditional and conservative than the Muslims

Name a people more traditional and conservative than the Muslims
You can't
Name a people more red pilled on the kike menace than the Muslims
You can't
Name a people who are more focused on procreation instead of feminism and faggotry than Muslims
You can't
Name a people who are more likely to be a majority in Europe in less than 50 years than Muslims
You can't

Pic related is Khalid iBn Walid. He slaughtered subhuman kaffirs and anally raped Byzantine and Persians and took acres of land under the wing of the glorious caliphate. His nickname was "the sword of God". How long until an army of the faithful rises commanded by the next Khalid rises and fucks the USA and EU and all the other kike entities?

Not long.

Allah Hu Akbar.

>Mudslimes roam in packs across Europe
>Native citizens attacked regularly
>EU says wtf who cares bigot
>FFW to Lord Emperor
>Gives a speech
>Says Jerusalem is capitol of Israel
>Mudslimes are assmad, start chimping out
>Start attacking kikes
>kikes and mudslimes start killing one another off
I'd say the man is on his way to solving a problem.

islam is just dragging behind, they are 600 years after christianity after all. 600 years ago europe was traditional and conservative too. its only a matter of time before faggotry and feminism takes over the muslim world. women are allowed to drive now lul

Name people more angry and violent than Muslims. I'll wait.
Name the other religion that is second most populous on Earth after Christianity but has only 8% of Nobel Prizes. I'll wait.

Your completely right, and we should defend ourselves from the muslim menace. They do pose a significant threat to civilization, and should be stopped as soon as possible.

Oh cool I'll be remembering how conservative Muslims are the next time I'm in Afghanistan and we have to ban their special forces from our bathrooms to keep them from fucking and blowing eachother infront of us.

>Implying muzzies wont get subverted by capitalism and materialism after being in Europe
We must unite to defeat the kike menace before all religions are destroyed by (((the devil)))

>related is Khalid iBn Walid. He slaughtered subhuman kaffirs and anally raped Byzantine and Persians and took acres of land under the wing of the glorious caliphate. His nickname was "the sword of God". How long until an army of the faithful rises commanded by the next Khalid rises and fucks the USA and EU and all the other kike entities? Not long.

Not long ? What make you think that ?

Ameen

>more traditional
>we literally have pants twice as old as their entire religion

name a people responsible for burning more libraries than muslims.
you can't
name a people believing in a pedophile prophet other than muslims.
you can't
name a people inbreeding more than muslims.
you can't

we will wipe your peoples from europe and then the world. the only reason you are allowed into europe at all is the EU-cucks want to use you as an excuse to kickstart an european civil war, european army and a united states of Europe.

Inbreeders.

Balala snackbar!

it is honestly really funny how islam and the alt-right have literally 100% of the same values but the alt-right fucking hates islam

We've been around longer than islam lol, our language pre dates your shitty religion.

>100% the same values
>except the whole Semitic demon thing that overshadows everything in existence by its nature for those who believe in it
You caught us! Fucking div.

The only reason i m in ''alt right'' is because of these subhuman muslims

I can do lots of things. op and this thread fuck goats.

muslims are not conservative out of any principle, just peer presure. This is easily seen in them being absolute degenerates while outside the ingroup.
As for traditions, verily so and that in itself is the issue. They are barbarous, anti-intelectual, anti-rational and stagnant. And thus so is the muslim world.
Sage and kys.

Same for me. Tired of seeing those stupid, disgusting sandniggers breeding like rabbits and turning Europe into a cesspool.

They have no culture, no morals - so much for "religious" people and are ugly as sin. And the worst part is they always feel superior. Fucking bedouins and roaches.

>Name a religion more full of literally inbred shitskins

I can't

>Name people who aren't degenerate
>This guy anally raped a bunch of people

>Look up the Northern tribes of Norway
>Islam was created from Judaism, so you are a Jewish slave. As the Jews said "The Christians are our shields and the Muslims our swords."
>You only procreate because your balls hurt all the time. Might want to get that looked at by a doctor.
>I can guarantee you in the next 50 years there will be a rebellion and you will be forced back to your homeland.
>Your religious beliefs are Jewish by nature and based off of Judaism. You can't say you are anti-kike when you are born of a kike.

Ironically Islamic hatred of Jews is just a modern product promoted by Israel in order to give them carte blanche to dominate the region.

In other words, you're a bunch of tools of the very Jews you hate much like the dumbass neo-nazis on this thread.

Muslims are jews

Oh that is too hilarious

I'll concede that when it comes to keeping feminism and the JQ, the Muslims win hands down. But they ruin any redeemable characteristic with that annoying sounding "Allah Akbar" war cry of theirs.