Alright Sup Forums, how do you answer this question and why?

Alright Sup Forums, how do you answer this question and why?

Recemixingstan cant be great

>Agree

>Strongly agree after we throw out migrants

Strongly agree. We are infested with niggers, Jews, and mutts who hate us yet we still dominate in everything.

United States(Oklahoma)& Agree. We can always improve. We need massive changes. Don't get to full of yourselves or try to show off fellow burgerbros. Our shit is fucked in a lot of ways and we need tons of reform.

Half of Americans should answer "back" so the other half could answer Strongly agree.

Strongly agree
You dominate because of them dickhead

Strongly Agree
would be better without the migrants though

Strongly agree. Too bad it won't in a few decades.

I strongly agree that my nation is great because my race is my nation, and we've accomplished incredible things. This modern concept of "nations" being "random bordered states" is cancer and obfuscation.

Stop lying. There reason why American Sup Forumsfags voted for Trump was to "Make America Great Again". You hate our country and just want to go back to a time when you could lynch brown people with a problem.

What was I lying about? The country was founded as a white nationalist state. Niggers like you can hate our founders all you want, and I'm just as free to admire their ideology, you traitorous cunt. :)

Murcia is great cuz Murcia is gud.

Oh, look, the traitorous civcuck runs away, like usual.

Agree. I'm from Hungary originally.

Britain is "Neutral/ Unsure". The non-nigger parts are really great, while the nigger and sandnigger parts are not.

I didn't run away. I just didn't want to waste effort responding. But I'm here now. Yes, this country was basically a white nationalist state during it's founding. But that assumes that "white" means the same thing it does now. Russians, italians, and Eastern European were one considered leeches and mongrels. Even now, Sup Forums can't agree on who is and who isn't "white".
The idea that the USA is still a white nationalist paradise is antiquated. No one except actual white nationalist rely on this talking point.

Agree. We're an ok country.

currently, NO

Strongly agree, the institutions are a cancer though.

Strongly agree. #2 in global GDP (PPP) rankings more or less guarantees us status as a dominant global power. Great and good, as well as great and a great place to live, are different things.

I'm gonna Agree, but it certainly needs some improvements.

>The only country to guarantee rights

Potentially great. Too much bullshit put on our people right now to say so yet.

strongly disagree