HAPPENING! TRUMP AND COMPANY INDICTED ON RICO ACT

Categories of offense considered include, variously; espionage, a capital crime; obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice; violations of the Logan Act; lying to the FBI; failure to register under FARA; and RICO, not only in the matter of the Trump Organization, but also for the GOP as a body, taking Ambassador Kislyak’s money at the GOP convention, where both Reince Priebus and Paul Ryan were intercepted on Kislyak’s hot-miked phone.

Donald Trump – RICO over Felix Sater, Bayrock, and other unnamed offenses. Mr. Trump is indicted. He is also under investigation for sexual abuse and human trafficking relating to Trump Models.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046#efmABYACC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is going to be a long 7 years for you.

Oh dear, this looks really bad. Tribe is a very well respected constitutional scholar.

The son of George Israel Tribe. You can't make this stuff up.

His name is literally (((Tribe))).

>muh Russia

They still milking this?

Come the fuck on, his name is (((Tribe))).

>may have
>till the evidence is in

Bad thread. Feel bad. Everyone below me hide this thread and move on with your life.

Scheiderman is *very* close to be able to commence cases for Trump on:

A) Mob financing and racketeering
B) Trafficking minors
C) Hopefully Trump's Epstein rapes.

Tick Tock indeed my little Trumpkin!

>literally no proof while being claimed as undisputed fact
where is your source you fucking asshat? if your gonna have your head up your ass about this actually show proof of shit, god damn.

Tribe has stirred controversy due to his promotion of unreliably sourced and conspiratorial claims about President Trump. Dartmouth political scientist Brendan Nyhan harshly criticized Tribe, saying that he "has become an important vector of misinformation and conspiracy theories on Twitter." According to McKay Coppins of The Atlantic, Tribe has been "an especially active booster" of the Palmer Report, "a liberal blog known for peddling conspiracy theories".

You fuckers don't know who he is? Really?

Clinton goons projecting

Ah yes, all the stuff where there's actual evidence of Clinton doing it. But all the evidence of Trump doing it is circumstantial at best.

this is really bad.. Sup Forums is gonna shit themselves in a few weeks

TAKE DOWN THE TRUMP KIKE REIGME

So like always they are accusing Trump of what they did themselves.

Who?

>very close
saysthenervousmanforthe7thtimethismiminute.jpeg

Parody shillposting is still shillposting, my guy

Tribe served as a judicial adviser to the Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign

In February 2010, he was named "Senior Counselor for Access to Justice" in the Department of Justice. He resigned eight months later, citing health reasons.

To provide pro bono legal counsel as well as a secure communications platform for those of the 538 members of the United States Electoral College who are regarding a vote of conscience against Donald Trump in the presidential election

In May 2017, after the dismissal of James Comey, Tribe wrote: "The time has come for Congress to launch an impeachment investigation of President Trump for obstruction of justice."

except your team is saying that for a year now.

(((Scheiderman)))

hahahaha

Appeals to authority are worse than appeals to emotion.

>I-IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!

Seems like the sand niggers and the left wing are have new orgasms about their mentally deranged behavior.

Is this like the time the media and investigative journalists were really close only for Trump to dump all the info himself anyways and winning in the process?

Or how about last week when they almost got him but accidentally messed the dates up by 10 days and made themselves look like idiots.

Maybe it's like the 70 or 80 times between that.

>fake news posting cuck check mark
>still 14k likes and 7k retweets
Some people will believe anything right

It's going to be a long 7 years for us as well.

Every week they're going to be coming up with new "evidence" to try taking him out.

>evidence

Gullible fucks will believe antything.

He's a well respected Harvard Professor. Let's examine *your* accomplishments, shall we? Imbecile.

Um, and why is this guy the one announcing this? Can anyone fill me in on this? Is he working with law enforcement agencies? Or is he doing an (((independent investigation))) onto Trump-Russia?

WTF??? impeach commissar trump and install Hillary NOW!

RUH-ROH.. WHAT COULD THIS BE?

>appeal to authority

Try harded retard

>Byelorus
>Bye
oh wow

>well respected scholar
>spells byelorus instead of belarus

AG Schneiderman, has started an investigation into Trump's Child Rape lawsuit: 1:16-CV-04642
Either Trump raped a 13 yr old girl >>>OR

Oh man they got him again? Grumpf Impeats

Here we go again, this will end up being another nothing burger.

>may have

>((()))
Omg it has to be true!

>Tribe was born in Shanghai, China, the son of Paulina (née Diatlovitsky) and George Israel Tribe.[9] His family was Jewish. His father was from Poland and his mother was born in Harbin, to immigrants from Eastern Europe.

oh gee it must be really over for him this time

Every sheep needs a shepard.

>may have
I may have lost my virginity.

This was and still is a well orchestrated Russian COUP on America by well cultivated Russian moles/assets! NO COINCIDENCE here, TREASON! Still an active crime scene against the USA w/GOP Cartel, conspiring, obstructing and covering up!

>Using what is essentially the same gif twice with similar text
Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

so OP you are telling me that everything that happened under Obama was Trump's doing?

hmmmm

really makes you think

EXPLOSION AT NYC PORT AUTHORITY. but lets stop Trump from blocking muslim immigration.

>well respected
because you say so? isn't he the fool who thinks animals should be able to sue humans?

back to r/esist with you

The 2016 election was a bloodless coup. Same thing happened when the Supreme Court stole the election from Al Gore. Follow the $$$$ retard.

Occam's razor, because you know, it could be bullshit.

EVACUATION OF PORT AUTHORITY NYC

this is sad shariablue

muslims are shit, at least kikes aren't muslims

>Another fringe literally who jewess cunt files a lawsuit against the president

Surely this will be the end of Trump.

PIPE BOMB AT PORT AUTHORITY. BOMB SQUAD ON SCENE.

winning will keep us going, stop demoralizing fag

"We've got him this time, I swear."

How is pol always right?

C'mon post hilldawgz I know you want to

Thank Goodness People are fighting back & NOT rolling over. Trump is wrong & Law of Land won't be able to back "Moron Dotard." Trump NOT above the Law. None of the Trump's are...All have false sense of SECURITY.

This just makes me like him even more. America is a degenerate, mongrelized nation. If my forefathers were to see current day America and Europe they would be actively working to further the self destruction as well.

You know that means that they've actually got the democrats right? Every time one of these stories comes out it ends up flipping on them. Sad life you've got ahead of you bud

The court dockets will be so full with people going after trump, they won't won't have time for anything else. Most corrupt President EVER.

>TRUMP AND COMPANY INDICTED ON RICO ACT
>*very* close

Top lel, stay delusional, my dude.

>the Supreme Court stole the election from Al Gore
Ummm....no

It's absolutely hilarious seeing that happen every time

kys shill

LockHimUp! And all the rest!

>run a profitable racketeering scam
>become president where you are Going to be under such scrutiny as to garuntee being caught

Yes I’m sure this is what they did

not when the authority is an expert and giving an exert opinion - especially on legal matters.

would you seriously dismiss your lawyer's advice because it whatever he says is even worse then "muh feels" ?

you may spend as long in jail as Trump will...

This looks like decent copypasta material

A criminal racketeering enterprise headed by Hillary & co may have conspired with Russia to capture the US presidency, enrich itself; help Putin & Co w/ Uranium & form an Anti-America alliance. But suspend judgement till the evidence is all in.

It will only hurt the democrats, they fired their base up for nothing. If they get nothing, they’ll get pissy and turn on their own.

kill yourself shill rat

>bush was a coup
>Obama was not
>but trump was too

Okey dokey

appeal to authority is only fallacious if the appeal is not to an expert in the filed - so for instance "I think this is wrong because Trump says so" Given that Trump is not an expert in any field except mean lies, it is wrong to use him as an authority.

An appeal to an expert authority on a matter of opinion - such as a legal problem - is not fallacious - it must be weighed, and not entirely relied on, but a highly respected authority who has gained that respect by being very good at it in the past should be taken seriously.

It is not proof, but you cannot dismiss it out of hand.

> ((((((Tribe))))
Why even try and hide it anymore.

Democrats: Prove a negative
Right wing: Impossible, but Hillary literally did this
Democrats: You can't argue without bringing up Hillary

posts an anti jewish smear the week after Trump puppet recognizes Jerusalem as capital and given his continual support of israel and his son in law...

you really want to say the jews are trying to topple trump?

lol sure buddy.

an appeal to authority is an appeal to authority. the guy is full of shit, and has no evidence. it doesnt matter if hes got 6000 years of law experience, he doesnt know shit. infact if he did know shit then somebody is going to jail because they are leaking info.

there is no universe where this works frog

Trump derangement syndrome?

>t-this time for s-sure g-guys
>a-any minute now h-hillary will be p-president
>a-almost t-there soyim, we will get h-him
saysincreasinglynervousliberalwithincreasinglydsobbinginvoice.jpeg

I agree - that is exactly what he did. Like trump University and all his other scams - using his charity to buy himself presents and pay off bribes ans personal court fines.

he is that egotistical that he thinks he can get away with anything, and do anything he likes. he admitted he had no idea what the job was about, what the powers of the president were or the responsibilities, he was woefully unprepared for the job and still does not know how to do it.

he thought he could get away with everything just by saying I am president and I can do no wrong.

sad little egomaniac. I almost feel sorry for him. But I don't

every sitting president faces "look-at-me" lawsuits every fucking day
americans file law suits as a pastime ffs

>experts can't be corrupt
wow it's like i'm really retarded

I wonder whose behind this post

|
|
>
|
|

>trump university wasn’t a real university
>trump university was never anything more than video seminars
>IMPEEEECH

This is the power of the left

You think Mueller has clean hands?

Admiral Rogers is ourguy
Fbi ci is our guy
Military intelligence is ourguy

The boomerrang is already on it's way back

Shills & dumbfucks.... you need to be more creative if you want to bait pol. You even have a really good teacher the past couple months in qanon. You really are failures.

pic unrelated to this thread, or Trump...but important to taking out Hillary & Obama.

>Like trump University and all his other scams

My cousin went to Trump University and I can tell you for certain that it is legit. How dare you.

>he is that egotistical that he thinks he can get away with anything, and do anything he likes.
Most presidents do, Clinton fucked his way through the whitehouse.

>he admitted he had no idea what the job was about, what the powers of the president were or the responsibilities
Must be one of those times a political figure spoke the truth then, how is that a bad thing? One of the previous presidents was a fucking actor for gods sake.

>he was woefully unprepared for the job and still does not know how to do it.
>BREAKING NEWS, PERSON WHO HAS NEVER BEEN PRESIDENT IS UNPREPARED FOR PRESIDENCY
kekd

Also I believe you missed the sarcasm implied in the post you responded to.

you still running witht totally debunked Uranium One sale shit?

and you are trying to suggest Hillary lost the election deliberately, or that Putin wanted her to win? Either interpretation is less than sane.

Well you know the old saying? When in Rome do as the romans do.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046#efmABYACC