Wikipedia Disinformation?

Hey Sup Forums

Is there a list anywhere of Wikipedia pages with suspected disinformation? If not, can we get one going? I'm sure this shit is going on, Wikipedia is probably the most widely used portal for knowledge across the globe and there's no way that the ease and anonymity of editing wouldn't be taken advantage of by certain interests.

This is all I can find on the subject.

educate-yourself.org/cn/wikipedialies20jan08.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia#List_of_examples_of_liberal_bias_in_Wikipedia
twitter.com/ParliamentEdits
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Becoming_an_administrator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_Fellowships#Activities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-LGBT_rhetoric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizzagate

I think a lot of major wikipedia articles have now a selection of 'mods' that either write all the edits themselves or who gets to approve all future commitments to the articles before they are published.

Basically, the encyclopedia is not so 'free and open' anymore.

This.

It claims it's "debunked".

Yeah and there's probably a small handful select individuals responsible for "modding" articles regarding political and global topics. Who put them there?

I don't know how accurate a lot of these are.

conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia#List_of_examples_of_liberal_bias_in_Wikipedia

>On November 2, 2006, days before the mid-term Congressional elections, an anonymous IP address traced to the New York Times changed U.S. House of Representatives Majority Leader Tom DeLay's Wikipedia biographical entry from "a prominent member of the Republican Party" to "Grand Dragon of the Republican Party."[30][31]

lol

Twitter account that shows whenever someone from UK parliament edits a Wikipedia page.

twitter.com/ParliamentEdits

conservapedia is utter shit.

>Gen Z believes wikipedia as truth
might as well believe whatever the MSM is spewing out these days

An Indian, talking about utter shit, the irony.

I was going to post this ironically, beat me to it, matters of intent aside

Anything that is protected or semi-protected is dodgy as fuck

use infogalactic instead

The holocaust

Yeah and all British have no teeth and are inbred

Stfu

Pretty much every politically sensitive topic is biased as hell. And you can even look at the comment/edit history and see who's doing the editing, and theyre often literal communists and jews.

There was a good program on national geographic last night interviewing current living Nazi ss guards and soldiers. It was pretty funny. Every single one of them denied the holocaust

At my high school my friends brother would put shit in to wiki and got the school IP blocked from editing stuff. Few years ago now

Have you ever scoured through wikipedia user pages? Its strange.

Not all articles. Just ones that get “vandalized” a lot.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Becoming_an_administrator
Generally speaking, those who have at least 75% approval pass, but it is not the only thing that decides.

Yeah, its a huge concern. EVERYONE uses wiki as the first go-to on any topic, whether its chemistry or philosophy or history or politics. And so those who control wiki effectively control the entire narrative.

And the tactics thry employ are
1) locking the ability to edit
2) JIDF and other shill groups constantly monitoring certain topics and reverting any edits thry don't like
3) skewed rules for citations and research. In general, only mainstream sources are permissible. But mainstream sources are also biased. There can be info staring us straight in the face that we cannot add because an official journal didnt list it. This is especially relevant with internet campaigns like pizzagate and gamergate

It was claimed as "debunked" the first time it was reported on. Trying to make it sound ridiculous that comet had a basement. Which it does.

No how about you be quiet Juan.

jews run seminars on how to edit wikipedia 4 muh israel. fucking sad cunts. the wikipedia jew is only useful for non important facts, like the english speaking cast of sword art online etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbara_Fellowships#Activities

It's funny this hasn't been deleted, see activities 2nd para.

Do you have a source on the seminars?

I know this means nothing to pretty much all people.

ok here goes.

The Russian Sovremnny class shit and the Krista class ships are for some reason not correct in wikipedia.

the Sovremnny Class ships are hit hard and run fast, while the Krista Class is Specialized against Submarines.

The Americans Clasify the Krista Class as destroyers and Sovremnny Class as cruisers.

Furthermore the Submarine that went down was not a class of vessel, it was almost certainly a Tyhoon chass SSBN

Your Thoughts.

It still says "debunked", and no, they refer to the entire Pizzagate theory.

And about that basement...

The page on julius evola is pure leftwing propaganda
They said he endorsed rape.
No such thing in the french or italian page .

Yeah, a tactic been increasing employing is to check the pages in other languages using google translate and see how different the content is. It makes ot crystal clear when some JIDF wikijew kikery is going on

One thing I picked up is the meme they spread about the novel being invented in Japan with Shikubu Murasaki in the 10th century - which is WRONG. The novel originated over 1000 years earlier in Ancient Greece and Rome, and we have several surviving specimens, such as The Golden Ass by Lucius Apuleius and Satyricon by Petronius.
When you bring this up, however, they try and move the goal posts and say something like "Well, how does one define a 'novel'? What *is* a novel?'" or some bullshit. This may seem petty, but it is but one of multitudes of subversive jabs academics use to undermine the West.

Yeah, so many small things like that in a subtle attempt to rewrite history.
Another thing I think theyve started doing is removing mentions of certain people being jewish or having jewish ancestry. They've caught on that a ton of people use wiki to look up people and scroll to the categories at the bottom to see if someone is in a list of jews.

wiki authors are ignoramuses

WATASHI WA NOVELISTS

yep - noticed this too

lmao - and in the article they try and claim the essay too - but they are not essays at all, as we know them or as they are known now - but more like shower thoughts. The modern essay is a French invention - Michel de Montaigne in the 1500s. And they weren't the lame shit they force on kids in school, either. Everything's fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-LGBT_rhetoric
Check this out, you won't believe it.
>Homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia are not synonymous. In fact, it may be that these two orientations are mutually exclusive, the reason being that the homosexual male is sexually attracted to masculine qualities whereas the heterosexual male is sexually attracted to feminine characteristics, and the sexually immature child’s qualities are more feminine than masculine...The child offender who is attracted to and engaged in adult sexual relationships is heterosexual. It appears, therefore, that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater sexual risk to underage children than does the adult homosexual male.[12]
FUCKING WHAT, A STRAIGHT GUY IS MORE ATTRACTED TO CHILDREN'S BUTTS AND IS MORE LIKELY TO MOLEST THEM THAN FAGGOTS?

Wikipedia claims butt sex is natural because the vagina is a recent evolution. In that aspect it accurately reflects the current state of Academy in USA after their imported German scientists died of old age.

Wikipedia is fine for STEM subjects, but for anything else i automatically assume it's written with a leftwing bias.

Even those are questionable, especially politicized fields like biology. Still a nice place for references though.

Assuming that is a dangerous thing. Wikipedia is only useful as an example of what a world enslaved by dumb bots looks like.

Race realism.
Any "white" article.

theres a gif doing the rounds on the chans, but i dont have it saved. saw it in a Sup Forums approved thread on /gif/. we should make more of those threads btw they are great.

Wtf, screencap, NOW!

>wikipedia
>suspected disinformation

Only use wiki for the sources. Distinguish credible sources. Harvest information.

All of them that have anything to do with Jews or their interests