Happening IN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/940200562460590081
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/940201300721053699
youtube.com/watch?v=DorHGTja7C8
mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/940200522698706945
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167317/Explosion-reported-NYC-Port-Authority-bus-terminal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

THEY JUST ARRESTED ERIC TRUMP INSIDE THE TOWER

wHATS HAPPENIGN?

No link = sage

I failed sry

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/940200562460590081

>They just arrested the one least connected to the white house

Post sauce faggot

>BREAKING NEWS: Possible suicide bomb detonation at Manhattan, New York main bus station. Perp. with wires attached to him according to unconfirmed reports.
AVOID THE AREA!
DEVELOPING

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/940201300721053699

Bomb at bus terminal by port authority. Word is it exploded but not confirmed I don’t have solid sauce on that tho

OAN REPORTING IT CONFIRMED BOYS!!!

OP is a faggot

Bump

>Pic unrelated

Bump

Is it really happening?
Pls no, its almost 7 am and I haven't slept yet.

Wil he get away dis time dudes?

I just heard three sky kangz

Probably one of those right wing suicide bombers. You racist bigots should be ashamed of yourselves

not a sage.
reports of a bomb were just live at a bus station in nyc..
they found an ied.
no word on size. if pipbomb/pressurecooker.

but it's definitely not larp.

IT'S HAPPENING

reported explosion + "tourist stampede"
bus station
not much sauce yet

Pst streams ASAP

LET THE BODIES HIT THE-

*TSK*

*TSK*

*TSK*

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

HE CANT KEEP FETTING AWAY WITH IT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Allah Snack bar raid confirmed yet?

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/940200562460590081
damn its a real happening!

$1000 it's from the religion of peace

I used to work there or around that area. Thank God they laid me off. Time to mock my friends on Facebook

None of the majors covering it yet it seems, but Fox News live stream - youtube.com/watch?v=DorHGTja7C8

ONE

How do you basement dwelling faggots keep beating msm to the punch?

PART

mobile.twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/940200522698706945 nypd Twitter confirms explosion of "unknown origin"

THE DAY HAS COME, THE DAY OF THE HAPPENING.

Religion of Peace at work once again.

what is the over/under that they were filthy muslims

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME...

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I'M STANDING ON THE ROOFTOP READY TO FALL

The Jew wants his Tribute Amerimuts

Thanks, its a start

QUIRCK: TAKE A GUESS ON KILL COUNT, CLOSEST TO REAL NUMBER IS NOT A FAGGOT.

PART

Religion of peace strikes again?

AND

Its a big bus terminal. So probably a lot.

Could it be finally... Happening?

SWARM THE AREA
WEAR MAGA HATS
DEVELOPING
TITIES!

TWO

happening confirmed

PULLLLL MEEEE OUUUTTTT

OF THE AIRCRASH

Rush hour in New York. Could be high double digits I think

Amish separatists claim responsibility

Say 8

13 dead, 31 wounded

Breaking news live are very often fake news, hold your horses

please be a white male

Six dead, 31 injured

THREE

pic related this day in history

youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk

Pretty much guaranteed.

>An explosion has been reported at a Port Authority tunnel in New York City.
>Police say one suspect is in custody.
>The FDNY says that the explosion is a possible terror attack.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167317/Explosion-reported-NYC-Port-Authority-bus-terminal.html

PART!

this song is gay

rolling for muslims

HOYL SHIT 7POL TURN ON CNN

$1, Bob!

scared? when the shit hits the fan were going to skin you alive commie

Even worse than this suicide bombing is that islamophobes expected it to happen.

i told you all yesterday, i told you to screencap the thread, but instead you all kept saying sage, believe me now ?

please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

>youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

please be mostly kikes please be mostly kikes

TAKBIR !

GUESS I GOT, WHAT I DESERVED!

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

CNN is showing the Bullying viral video. CNBC is on the breaking news.

Guarda mamma, sono famoso

Fox mentioned it and very briefly said they were going to push more info as it comes in

Ya but my friend said it's the Jews who setup an environment where it's easy to blame the Muslims but in reality we must not blame them as they aren't intelligent enough to understand their actions are direct results from these fucking jewish regulations that favor Jewish corruption

Bus terminal for WTC 1

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's on television now. I was in the area and it was a suicide bomber. first time experiencing someone yell allahu Akbar in person

I hope this doesn't cause any Islamophobia.

And thus America's white population went from 56% to 55%

This is great, strarting my day with this news just put a smile on my face.

only poorfags take the bus in burger country anyway

You fucking retards. Things explode all the time in cities. Fucking on edge retarded burgers jump at everything. There was no fucking suicide bomber, and if it was, it was some FBI larpers doing a false flag to meet their quota. No deaths = no happening. Comprendo? Either way include me in screencap