Americans will never know this feeling

>Americans will never know this feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Yes I do.

White Americans have a higher iq than most euros

I know that feel and I don’t need to be screened for organ donation.

Not only am I not at all African, but I also didn't give my blood and DNA to some satanic ass company lol

Very civic comment. One life of low IQ Irish drunk worth exterminating Greece

>1.2% iberian

*sucks air through teeth*

We're also better looking.

And a higher BMI.

>southern european

droped

>inb4 meds created western civillisation I think we all know what happened with the Islamic invasions.

Amerinigs just can`t ignore baits, endless fun, too retarded/pathetic

>literally paying for a private company to sell your genetic information to the highest bidder

Top cuck. These tests are fucking retarded anyways btw. They were made for Amerimutts who like to break their heritage down into fractions to give credence to their delusions of culture. I had a friend who got one of these stupid tests. Showed he was like 10% Swedish or some shit and he actually started flying a Swedish flag and drinking aqvavit and acting like he loved smorgesbords and shit.

>tl;dr
You're an honorary Amerimutt for even buying one of those stupid tests, and you got scammed by the kikes to boot

>We're also better looking.

Couldn`t care less about who my dna goes to, since I`m not in the freedomless shitland you call muh land of freedom
Also
>implying they already haven`t yours
So delusional
NA education

>tl;dr
pathetic, kys

That point makes absolutely no sense. You don't care who your DNA gets sold to because... why exactly? You realize the company can use it for whatever it wants regardless of what shithole Europoor country you live in, right?

Go ahead and provide some proof that the government in any way has a DNA sample of mine, go ahead. Oh wait, you can't, because you have none, and you're desperately trying to delude yourself into thinking you don't live in an Orwellian nightmare with politicians that hate your guts.

Yup, I actually read and understand documents, untermensch
They can do whatever they want with it, idc
And don`t start the muh insurance denying meme

The second line of your post is too hilarious/triggered to even consider
Prove the opposite, protip: you can`t

they pushed them out then ushered in the renaissance?

I notice slavic people hold onto this meme the most desperately, why is that?

Don't be retarded. Most Americans are very much not African. Most Americans fall into the Britain/Scotland/Ireland, West Europe categories.

>northern Italians only

Funny that

you literally use a flag design by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi while bragging about racial hygiene. Tell me what European organization has nations like Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain, Bulgaria and Romania in it?

I`m baiting about the drop rule
You guys get so triggered everytime, it`s funny
Just like arguing with autists
Just wasting some minutes

k

Most Renaissance happened in Germanic nations anyway. Doesn’t matter what they contribute - not a single guy like a Steve Jobs even has a right to live in Europe. Blood and blood alone comes first

Is that you again my Albanian friend?

>sub saharan africa
>notices my flag
>takes a big gulp
yikes

>Giving your DNA to 23AndGoy

Oh forgot this...
To the faggot using the Russian flag... please, stop using it if you act this retarded, I don`t want a quarter of my family be associated with such a retard

>implying south Africa has no whites at all

ikr, I`m so stupid, duh, actual untermensch

People always talk about how fat we are, but we're not the fattest country. We're not even in the top 10.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index

>ikr, I`m so stupid, duh, actual untermensch
23AndMe is related to Google and has been proven to give your DNA to the police.

No I'm implying we're tainted. Funny enough the dutch fucked so many femoogaboogas that they spawned an entirely new race. We call them colored and there are more of them then whites.

>implying BMI is actually useful like IQ

IK, just read the documents and who owns the company

Well, it's only poor brown countries and america on that list so I guess that does make you special among the white countries ergo white countries make fun of america for being fat

>people that support racial hygiene are retarded.

To oven you go non-monoethnic subhuman

one drop rule was still a law in the deep south in our parents lifetime.

trust me, even .05% on your rests and in America you are a nigger, in your own eyes and everyone elses

Are you claiming we aren't all autists? Cut the shit, soyboi.

Oh... do you all know that 23andme doesn`t actually process/sell/cum inside your whole genome but just a shitty small portion of it?
Stop this paranoia

That was the only correct thing you wrote, too bad you`re proving to be more retarded than a meme American, you seem to not even understand English, meh

We`re all autists, we`re posting on Sup Forums

That's incorrect.

>is a subhuman that can’t comprehend the idea of legacy and symbolism
>tries to act smart
You are inferior as niggers that get triggered over your posts

k

Why wouldn't they though? Blacks and whites in America have only had 300 years to intermix. I can trace one side my family tree back to the 1700s in sweden so I think I'd know if we ever intermixed with niggers. I'd say you have better odds of finding native/Spanish blood.

There is no genetic test for race. You are being scammed.

This is just a pol tier bait, read the whole thread, if you can answer that calmly and have a good point, just don`t waste your time.
b is better than pol atm

k, waiting for actual scientific proven arguments (not opinions) (not that I really care, just got some more minutes to waste)

Your grandchildren will only be 40% European and they'll make you eat halal at the old folks home

cute
I`d just not mix with SSA monkeys anyway, enjoy your autism, yours won`t be too very soon

>a slightly larger percentage on an island with 10k inhabitants negates literally millions of hamplanets rolling around in the US

why are island niggers so fat?

wrong

wew, nice long legs

bumping Amerimilhouse meme thread for containment. Thank you for your service, flaggot