WTF WAS IT

Somebody it testing fucked up microwave weapons or something.
apnews.com/bbed1d7f6f1a4320a7e60abfdce67d4d

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound
youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3OXSO2SqA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayyy

Ayys wouldn't test on Americans unless they were trying to instigate some sort of false flag situation. They would test on third world niggers or some South American tribe with no contact with the modern world.

Nobody has any idea?

if you learned to archive you'd get more interest

Ironic that this muppet board will chase any ludicrous esoteric conspiracy but not this real one.

Aliens don't need to test anything. If they have the tech to come here from another star system, they have the tech to destroy the entire Earth if they wanted.

Let's face it, it's probably the CIA up to their old tricks again.

Like they would care
To ayys that have achieved interstellar travel, the difference between niggers in mud huts and americans in fancier wood huts is miniscule

this

Archive autism is meaningless. Not much info there beyond the headlines anyway.

mind control limited hangout

So Cuba, which has the technological level of the early 1960's, has developed hypersonic microwave weapons that nobody can detect, but the US for sure doesn't have them and isn't using them against their own people?

If we are a new species to them they would want to test. Anyway, this is human work.

It could be a number of others besides US.

There's nothing to test, dude.

If aliens are here, they can scan us harmlessly and know everything about us at an atomic level. They could then observe the creature in a computer simulation, or 3-D print a human if they wanted.

They wouldn't be shooting concentrated sonic weapons at the heads of Cuban bureaucrats.

The real question is WHY were these particular individuals targeted? It reads like a failed assassination attempt. The US embassy workers clearly know something that is a threat to somebody else, such as the CIA.

the existence of infrasound has been known for decades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

I think the idea is that Cuba is testing a weapon for the Chinese or something.

I've actually read up (as much as you can) about this. I'm fairly convinced that it's just brown noise in a shitty building and hypochondria.

NK has nukes and allegedly a H-bomb. Now look at their tech level.

It's probably EM radiation, could be RF, IR, visible. Look up the frequency water resonates at (K band), there are other "harmonics" of this, emitting non ionizing energy in one of these will very slowly cook the target. RF, having a higher wavelength, penetrates deeper than skin, unlike IR.

t. Double E bro

Oh, and the high pitched frequency is from an amplifier, maybe an oscillator. If I had to guess I'd say it was surveillance using a type of Synthetic Aperture Radar. Just a guess though.

I wonder how much power they were using, how far away.

Not sure how familiar you are with it. It's a multi pulsed waveform over a long period of time, coherently integrated to give a very detailed picture. Doesn't require much power, per dwell, but if they did this it would be near constant while it was going on.

Alternatively look up Louis Theremin. He built the first bug, basically a passive RF oscillator that acted on audible pressure waves.

>as if they didn't have their own nigger problem to deal with
They sympathize with our struggle

Doesn't look fun, if this is it.

Good point. Nobody thinks it was aliens.

Also seems like fairly primitive tech if you've solved interstellar travel.

>The US embassy workers clearly know something that is a threat to somebody else, such as the CIA.

I'm still going with infrasound cannon. Simplest explanation and would account for all the damage. I bet if you examined the concrete walls with a microscope, you'd find they are crumbling.

Remote activated VHF acoustic wave amp placed between mattresses in their hotel bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3OXSO2SqA&feature=youtu.be

Makes you think huh

24 hotel beds?

WTF. MK uktra is fucked and underrated.

>So Cuba, which has the technological level of the early 1960's, has developed hypersonic microwave weapons that nobody can detect

Cuba has long ties to all commie countries so it could be China, Russia or even NK.

Could be anything. People faint, have seizures, get low blood sugar, low blood pressure from standing, etc. The Wendy Williams thing looked like a seizure, for instance.