>This week @State 12/8/17
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6pKamyE7gc
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/kassam-little-fox-news-alabama-poll-featuring-karl-rove-john-kerry/
youtu.be/3XoRSM6WJgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Eucalyptus trees are beautiful. Plant them in your back yard.

/sg/ BTFO

MAGA

Everything you need to know about Fox polling

Moore is losing in the (((polls))) all of a sudden?

Hol up. Is the old bat in purple saying Trump assaulted her, too?

I think he'll win only by a very small margin, but I really hope for a fucking landslide victory.

Is that before or after you convince California to import cane toads or emus?

You know, non autistic people would most likely just chill and move on, but I'm guessing that's above /sg/ aka the last holdout of old Sup Forums

I like trump...I like boobs.. I like lower taxes I like you I like maids I like moeshit.

Hmmmmm

Nice try aussie, Florida is already bad enough I'm not going to make it anymore like your country

I can't remember who I was talking to but I asked "What is the difference between sex and rape?"
>Consent, duh
"Can the woman withdraw consent mid sex?"
>Yes
"Can the man withdraw consent mid sex?"
>uhh...
"Can the woman withdraw consent retroactively? Meaning the next day feel regret and thus turn an instance of sex into rape?"
>No, well maybe if she was drunk or something
"If a woman's word is the only thing to go on, and she is to be believed regardless. What defense does a man have if a woman did retroactively withdraw consent?"
>Just uh...Just make sure she is happy with the situation I guess..

So the difference between sex and rape is nothing. There is no difference other than a subjective evaluation of the act depending on her mood at any point in time. Between now and the end of her life? Maybe this is what feminists meant by "All sex is rape" but to put it more accurate "All sex can become rape"

I'm not falling for that.

T H I C C

AS

F U U U C C

youtube.com/watch?v=G6pKamyE7gc

Merry Christmas

So let me get this strait some random Muslim tries to blow something up, fails and the president doesn't even say anything. FUCKING KEK

was this after the announcement from DoJ to look into it?

we need to hype tay up today. lets get her happy for real. love you tay!!!

Another investigation? Holy fuck. Russia didn't work, so now we're here.

what is he supposed to say, "Told ya so"?

Hmm, on one hand, they reproduce via forest fires, and thus help spread fires, have leaves that shoot sparks, sap the burns like gasoline and sprays in a fine flammable mist, and roots that can spread embers for up to 6 weeks, and leave the forest regrowing into a new Eucalyptus grove instead of what it was before.

But, on the other hand, it would be racist not to let our forests get culturally enriched, so I'll take 10,000.

>Dopey towelhead is a disgrace to ALLAH, have fun in jail, BOZO!

>THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL

>THIS IS COULD BE SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR

Does this mean we're going to get some fresh Charlotte/Aubrey content?

Whatever. I'll be here tomorrow night harvesting your salt and posting it on Reddit.

>the state of desperation from the left

I like this OP pic. It's probably a shop, since that wobbly tranny artist is as dense as paste and wouldn't make that realization, but I hope they wake up to this fact and are terrified by the prospect.

REDDIT'S ARGUMENT FOR _KEEPING_ INTERNET/BROADBAND CLASSIFIED AS TITLE 2 DOES NOT EXIST.

1. The 2015 Obama-era rules allow ISPs to offer curated, Internet packages. Repealing Title II does not change the law on this.

2. The Obama FCC attorney told federal judges that ISPs are "absolutely" allowed to "curate the Internet." In fact, when ISPs filter content, the Title II rules don't apply to them

THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED.

>You know, non autistic people would most likely just chill and move on
Which is what we've all don before you start tossing around incendiary terms like "old /pol". Faggot.

>Both canada and california on fire
Hmm, is one connected to the other?

>This won't hold up in court, but impeach Trump :^)

What's going on with Tay?

Hey Karl, watcha doing?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/18/kassam-little-fox-news-alabama-poll-featuring-karl-rove-john-kerry/

>Prosecutors opened an investigation into the companies in September 2015 after a complaint was submitted by Irvine-based Center for Medical Progress. The anti-abortion group gained national attention in 2015 after releasing a video showing Planned Parenthood affiliates discussing the sale of aborted fetuses.

>According to the settlement signed Monday, DV Biologics LLC and sister company DaVinci Biosciences LLC, both based in Yorba Linda, must cease all operations in California within 60 to 120 days. The agreement also requires the companies to admit liability for violations of state and federal laws prohibiting the sale or purchase of fetal tissue for research purposes, prosecutors said.

Florida is the one state in the union with enough dangerous invasive nature to resist Australian bio-shitposting. I say bring it on.

>and the president doesn't even say anything.
P-plz respond...

I wanted to use this, but I figured people would chimp

but it does happen often. i know these aussie memes are fun, but there was a bad fire before when i was there in 2013 and fires are something that happened often before that

Did our timelines split?

How is NO ONE on pol talking about the bomb that just went off at NYC port authority? The building is destroyed with PLENTY of casualties

>MUH RAYCUSS
[Trump wins]
>MUH RUSSIA
[Nothing burger]
>MUH SESSUSS
[Gonna get BTFO]

So what's the next one out of the Dem playbook?

char's been keeping us drip fed. I mean I think she knows a little but doesn't want to indulge our base desires (too much).

you should know your place, pede-dittor

>What's going on with Tay?
she's too pure and beautiful for this world

>have threesome with a girl from Germany and a Hispanic girl
>both pregnant
Oh boy

GODDAMIT TRUMP THE STATION I ALWAYS TRANSFER AT GOT CULTURALLY ENRICHED

I MAY HAVE TO TAKE A TRAIN FULL OF NOGS NOW

ACKNOWLEDGE MY PLIGHT

>Women: "It's over drumpf!"
>White House: "Fuck off."

After 30 years, I have learned to love this state.

maybe its 2 mothers and no father ????????????/

Only because california can't into forestry. There's plenty of other states with similar ecological situations that don't get engulfed in flame every year

On the one hand, eucalyptus are Napalm: The Tree
On the other hand, fuck commiefornia. I'll take six million of them and resell them to the commiefornians

what german user said.

Marry both

If it weren't for this general, all the reddit faggots would be shitting up your thread. We perform a vital immigration enforcement service.

The truth is unavoidable

>Fucking Christians with their STUPID rules about sex!

You will get used to it. That is, unless you get shanked, or whatever

Fun game to play: If it isn't already the case, see how long it takes before the entire train starts smelling like urine

Trump is the best.

Somebody's doing the raping.

Do you always have to do this shit, Eva?

I don't think many remember the election accusers. Clinton's paid a bunch and Trump fired back with Bill's accusers and they all went away.

>If it isn't already the case
I've lived in New York my whole life. I've seen shit on the subway you wouldn't believe.

>/sg/ is still asshurt about the strike
>now even Putin got over it
Can /sg/ even win?

part and parcel of citiy living, user! Enjoy your aidsmuslim pipebombs!

That's why you don't stick your dick in crazy.
The irony is all this hysteria about rape is going to end up bringing us back to a more conservative sexual culture. Hook ups, one night stands, even rushing into sex too quickly in relationships, is all becoming too risky.

But aren't normal people superior in every case since they do actually pass on their genes onto the next generation?

Trump might, it's a bit satupid and minor but we should always showcase that.

time to move to utah and become a mormon. also marry them both.

Anybody?

There was a LITERAL ISIS attack only a few hours ago, 6 casualties, man in custody?
Even CNN saying its terror related

youtu.be/3XoRSM6WJgI

>Maybe this is what feminists meant by "All sex is rape"
What they meant was "All sex can magically become rape at any moment and can also be used as a weapon against men and the family at any point"

Well don't leave it at that, indulge us.

Shit dude. Hope you like Brendan Fraser's haircut.

Boomers BTFO

>I've lived in New York my whole life.
I'm sorry to hear that user

Well, they claim they do

>dad grew up in NYC
>when I was born we left the city
>flash foward years later
>dad and I visit New York
>dad is surprised how little whites were on the subway

The dude basically gave himself some burns on the stomach. Suicide bomber who wasn't even able to severely injure himself.
What more is there to say?

Generally things have been really calm between threads besides instigators. Nothing much has been going on with forced board wars because a lot of the people instigating them were shown and now generally ignored on those things by people with any sense..

California doesn't allow controlled burns and we can't use water because "muh drought". There's no regulations to where or how close people can build next to fire zones. Then they build shitty houses made of flammable materials, like wooden shingle roofs. It's a perfect storm

You're that user from yesterday, right?

>The building is destroyed
NYCfag here. You're full of shit. It went off in an underground tunnel connecting the Port Authority subway station with the Times Square subway station. Nowhere near the PABT or either station.

Nice. You fucked up though

What???

>That's why you don't stick your dick in crazy.
Then you'd be gay.
All Women are crazy.
You just have to tame one before you can dick her.
Can't dick wild freerange women anymore.
AND THIS IS A GOOD THING ACTUALLY

You gonna get JUST, son.

lmao literally how do they come up with those numbers

Hes actually still winning in polls, its just the Fox poll (live interview poll, essentially propoganda and decitefully forcing people to have a "popular" opinion) is wrong

merry christmas user, its been pretty comfy. went to church yesterday, carried the tree in and decorated it

They'll win because Assad will come out on top, even if he steps down afterwards. The only people who even bring that shit up anymore are the faggots trying to stir shit up between the generals.

Assad will win what
Isn't the war basically over
In all seriousness we can't let Assad get the nuclear codes
Yeah I said the same thing
It's just a really sad story about cities in the United States

A L I M O N Y
L
I
M
O
N
Y

It was the OP theme two threads ago. The dude didn't even manage to kill himself with a point-blank pipe bomb detonation. Other injuries weren't serious. Wall is one happening closer to reality.

Did Trump do thing?

Yes i'm fucking mad.

Reported fpr terrorism

Anyone remember this?
>Somebody actually typed all this out and thought it would work

fucking WHY