Why are the people most angry about Jerusalem being the capital of Israel the same people who have the least right to...

Why are the people most angry about Jerusalem being the capital of Israel the same people who have the least right to the city (lol their religion was made up 700 years after Christianity and what, Mohammed rode a Pegasus to Jerusalem? Wow great job!).

Seems like the only people who should be mad are Christians.

Also, isn’t it kind of funny that Islamists vomit their idea of the multi-state solution (like it means anything worthwhile), while making Mecca (an Abrahamic holy site with no initial connection to Islam) a Muslim-only place of worship.

It seems Trump’s 4D chess is already working its magic because it’s already got my almonds activated.

Bump

Faggot leafs, it is also a huge humanitarian issue among other things, with Jews literally colonising east Palestine and after annexing all that territory refuse to give Palestinian natives citizenship (Probably even their own cousins who were forced to convert by the sword), damning them to extreme poverty and abuse.

Why dont palestinians leave like the rest of those refugees? Why is it that Arabs have no problem abandoning their country but as soon as it’s Jerusalem oh no they can’t go because suddenly they care about their country. Lol it’s hard to take in the mixed messages.

Something tells me you grew up in an abusive orphanage and ended up being bounced from carer to carer for most of your life. People sometimes like living in their own house, with their own neighbours, in a familiar location.

1/11 made me type two sentences.

How come that sometimes is so improbable with arabs, then?

Because Arabs are greedy and entitled, just like the jews.

They are literally the same.

There is very little evidence that the jesus of the bible existed

The ultimate red pill is that Arabs, Jews, Europeans, Turks, and Iranians are all the same Western shit.

Well I guess it’s a good thing arabs have their ethnostates already (Pakistan, Saudi, Iraq, Afghanistan, or any of the other desert shitholes? It’s all yours!).

Better let the jews have one, no? Thought that’s what we all decided on after WW2.

How is Roman authority records “very little” evidence?

You will never be white.

>People sometimes like living in their own house
palestine isn't in arabia.

>muh tacitus
Top lel.
Roman records indicate a Jewish politician, simply a man vying for power over Rome for his people.
The jesus of the bible is a mythical figure.

This thread made me think.

europe was home of the white people much longerEurope was home of the white people much longer but called a "social construct"

Jews are a social construct because the Semites share the same origin which predates the Abram religions.
Jews refuse to mix up with non jews but whine about being a minority.
Note that the whining about Arabs/Muslim doesnt explain why they dont let immigrate people like mexicans the same way the demand for the USA

Roman records were also pretty accurate in describing other people of the time, why should Jesus suddenly be made up?

Alright , you daft syrup sipping leaf faggot, let me tell you something.. Isreal wasn't even a country 100 years ago, they literally stole that piece of land from whoever was living that place,
secod. Jaresalem or Qudus is the first holy city in Islam, way before Mecca was, and its third holliest place for Muslims after Mecca and Meddina.
Muslims put up with a lot of tier faggottery crap from the West and Jewish scums, but this one is the one that would unite them all. Time to warm up the stove for some juicy barjewcue..

>Isreal wasn't even a country 100 years ago
neither was palestine.

Lol how convenient that it’s your first holy city. Did Mohammed get his dick sucked by a 3 year old there or something? Is that why?

Also why do muslims LARP as commies? Don’t you know Soviets were jewish and they killed millions in Afghanistan?

Stick to the Nazi LARPing, at least that shows off more consistency in your ideals.

I hate Westerners in general. I have always preferred the East. Also, you don't even know who the fuck I am, icchantika.

>Seems like the only people who should be mad are Christians.
Why would Christians be mad, they don't get it either way?

I didn't say he was made up. I have no doubt a Mohammed like figure named jesus rose up and the Romans rightfully killed him.

Nor Soviet Union

I don’t see why we should assume Jesus was a Mohammedian warlord figure.

I think it’s plausible he was an ascetic and a philosopher that may have been influenced by Buddha and Socrates and preached goodness and self-actualization and was killed for corrupting the people and making them more volatile to rebellions. What he did at the Jewish Temple may have been a violent takeover or it may have even been JUST A PRANK BRO. Either way, I don’t see any aspects of the Jesus story being mythical or outlandish at all.

There were a lot of people during that time seeking the truth.

Because Jerusalem was never the capital of Israel. Israel was a kingdom north of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem was a city in the kingdom of Judah. Jews had control of Jerusalem for only 300 years out of the 3,000 years the city has existed (first built by Mesopotamians with Canaanite religions).

Interestingly enough, Muslims, despite only appearing 1,400 years ago, have owned Jerusalem for a total of 800 years, much longer than the Jews ever did.

Be wary of Jew trickery. As much as mudslimes deserve the noose, Jews are cunning and liars.

It's a greater Israel project

> Radicalising muslims even more, creating conflicts mainly between muslims christians and and jews.
> Give Muslims a bad image in general by constantly provoking them.
> Dehumanizing Muslims and arabs in general as "Subhuman savages, pedophiles, religion of peace" etc..
> Reframes the Palestinian cause as Muslims chimping out to dehumanize Palestinians even further.
> Stealing more land from Palestinians
> Ultimately forcing a world war against our "True" enemy - Islam in general. (christians vs muslims)
All of this is done to scapegoat all their crimes on muslims, while stealing their land and genociding already dehuminized as "terrorists and subhumans" Palestinians: "Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

But in order to take deep roots, regional rivals must be eliminated. This is where Iran comes in as a Terrorist state #1 and softening of extreme Islam in Saudi Arabia and it's further diminishing into a liberal hellhole.

But yes, megapede, it's 4d chess, of course.

This.

The funny thing is, "Palestine" never actually existed until the jews wanted to move to Israel.

Bump
P.S Kill sand monkeys

Hey Muhammed

>1924

Lol jewboy nice try with the Hindu mask but you’ve already been detected.

>Dehumanizing Muslims
>Muslims
>Human

Kek

You say all that as if it is a bad thing.

>Live somewhere 2000 years ago
>Haven't lived there since
>durrrr this land is mine!!!11
Jews are worse than niggers

Okay, hold on... what do YOU think was there, then?

If you want christians and muslims to kill each other off in the name of Islam and Rothschilds, than yes, it's a good thing.

A British controlled sand lot with a few decaying cobblestone ruins.

>In the name of Islam
In the name of Israel

And what did we call it?

I think greater Israel is a great thing. I assume you hate Jews and want to get rid of them. For the Jews to all move to Israel to make that possible, they need more land. In the meantime, if we can kill some terrorists, gain control over the Saudis, and weaken Iran, it sounds like a big win all around to me.

The Sheik’s Sandy Wandys

>I assume you hate Jews and want to get rid of them.
I hate their lying and deciving elite who wages endless wars in middle east.
How do you think they want to gather all jews in one place? By asking them nicely?

>In order to creater greater Israel, jews from all over the world are needed to be gathered at one place - Israel.
>It's done through destruction of Lybia and middle east, to flood europe with refugees and "refugees" without any vetting on purpose.
>By doing so, racial - cultural and faith tensions are crated which will force jews to move to a "safe space" - Israel.
>One of the main triggers is proclamation of Jerusalim as capital of Israel. This is where real jewish exodus starts and greater Israel is formed.

Classic Zionism.

"Goyim, you hate Jews? Send us to Palestine and help us set up shop there."

I'm not Hitler or Eichmann. I'm not falling for that one.

I am not a Jew.

makes my piss boil

what a dumb leaf...If you believe the bullshit that God somehow gave that part of world to only jewish like over 2000 years ago, then drink a bleach nigga, as you are an oxygen thief.

Exactly what a jew would say.

there was a historical region known as palestine but it wasn't a country with a national identity at that time. it was a small part of what was called ottoman syria until the dissolution of the ottoman empire when the british mandate for palestine was created which included modern day israel and jordan. this area was split between the jews and """palestinians"""(what we now call jordanians). some some of the arabs living in the half(acutually less than half because the jews got the smaller portion) given to the jews decided they were now palestinians instead of arabs living in ottoman syria and refused to play along.

I find all of West Eurasia spiritually impoverished and stupid. I prefer Chinese culture during Tang/Song dynasties and Japan during Heian and Edo.

I hate both my own culture (Persian) and the West. I especially hate you, icchantika.

It's a typical war for land and power, but at the expense of the rest of the world.

Only because the rest of the world pretends to care because they invested themselves in that area because THEY TOO want to grab some land.

Once you take the redpill that it’s a useless shithole, Israel’s land grab is literally not our problem.

>Israel destroyes middle east and sponsors ismalic radicals via USA and Saudis
> flooding Europe with refugees to force jews to join israel while pitting christians and muslims against each other.
>Israel’s land grab is literally not our problem.
Is there any hope left?

Nice Reddit spacing faggot

They called it Palestine, silly! Just like the Ottoman empire before us, and the Muslim Caliphates before that, and the Christian Crusaders before that, and the Muslim Caliphates again, and the Byzantine Empire, and the Roman Empire, etc.

the arabs got the larger portion of the british mandate for palestine and they control almost the entire rest of mena on top of that but it still isn't enough for them. how much land do the arabs need until they're satisfied?

You really like to make it sound like Israel is behind everything and everyone else in the world is too weak to have a hand at manipulating global crises, and that nothing is due to a complex system of interests vying for their rights to exist but rather the simple convictions of an ongoing screenplay written by Jews in Israel.

Hmmm, are you sure you’re not just a jew wanking off at the “jews control everything” fantasy?

Of course they don't control EVRYTHING. otherwise they wouldn't have to go through so much troubles
>You really like to make it sound like Israel is behind everything and everyone else in the world is too weak to have a hand at manipulating global crises
What is blackmail? What is global financial system?
Do you think you have modern "democracy" so you could have some "rights"? Or maybe it's there so state officials could take bribes and were easier manipulated?

I just think that the jew manipulates and uses the evil within man. While that indeed is an evil in itself and causes damage to society, I think the evil within should be labeled te root cause of evil, not the jews.

If all people were intelligent, self-assured, self-taught, determined, and moral objectivistists, the jew would have no power because every individual would see through their tricks and not allow it at a social level.

What keeps the jew’s schemes going is the very stupid and very multitudinous “goyim” aka stupid people.
We need to combat stupidity and goyims first. For their ever replenishing and ever increasing stupidity is the very thing that lets evil take root.

Bump