American hate thread

Fuck americans i hate them so god damn much, they are arrogant fucks who, cant behave, they are worst tourists, they are loud uneducated and fat, i can have great and intulectual conversations with my felow Europeans but americans are bigest scumbags on earth, they constantly bash swedes and germans but forget that their own country is most cucked nation in west, literaly fuck america, their country wasnt even ment to exist, colony that reached to much and now is a cancer to world literaly reminds me of how cancer cells spread.

what do you wanna talk about bub?

Do you like how your tax dollars are spent?

We are the most successful country in the history of the planet.

Keep up the hate!

Sincerely,

The American God-Race

I'll pick up the conversation from here. Fuck no I don't like where It's spent. Mostly because all levels of government here try to obfuscate where the money is actually going. I work for the liquor division in Idaho and being a public entity, they have to release a record of liquor sales. And every year, around 40% of that money goes to a (((general fund))).

No, I don't think anyone in any part of the world likes how the government spends their money

No. Just, no. A true patriot would help fix this fucking country so we actually have a reason to be proud.

''country''
Your ''country'''isnt even a real country to begin with, daily reminder why we here in europe have such a concept as countries at all, becose of diferant ethnicities, langiages and cultures, you have none of that, what makes one an american and other not an american?What is the point of country if you havent anything incomon with other ''americans''?

>majority of whites elect Trump to cut taxes and reduce the size of government
best guess would be a "no"

>only responds to the one US-flag troll, ignoring the other US posters who are genuinely answering his question

faggot

When I drive around Massachusetts this time of year and realize the roads, bridges, sidewalks, and highways are fucked from bad weather and general neglecy, I can't help but RAGE when I see pictures like you posted. If you don't know, infrastructure in the US is dysfunctional and outdated. If you ever have the chance to come to Boston you'll see. Really makes me think where my state income tax is going

Whiter than you, Mohammad.

America though being the outlaw country they are, could've turned out to be worse, they could of been a leaf.

>hates americans
>willingly visits and posts on an american message board

No worries, God-Emperor Trump is working on it!

Missing the days of breadlines and turnip soup?

Technically it is Asian. Asian originated now Asian owned, not really American.

lol enjoy your coca-cola while you see the new star wars movie this week, faggot

Sorry i dont speak spanish.

Nu labe Janis. Show us on a doll where American have touched you.
Or did some American Chad fucked your lautis Dace gf?

ok man.

it's hosted in america, you dumb gook

>they constantly bash swedes and germans
Good.
Now quiet down or we let Russia take the balts.

You need to be at least 18 to post on this board.

We never even think about you literal who's

word,also israels greatest alloy! so many reasons to hate!

You're the reason we're mutts now, take your medicine and have a real conversation

ummm

But that doesn't necessarily make it American. If SHTF it would probably be moved to Tokyo or Taipei.

That photo looks off

Europoor, I have visited a lot of your "countries". Two generation of families cramped into a home the size of my master bedroom.

I'm so glad my homeland has created so much prosperity that I get to live like a king!

that zionist lapdog is only good for sending goys to die

>>>/leftypol/

$100 you are a Canadian...

Where's Latvia?

If Trump lets this Israel turmoil settle itself instead of an American intervention, I'm fine with him. As soon as we're fighting for Jews I'm off the Trump train.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

I will ask one more time, what is the point of your country if everyone can be an american?

I think that's Trump's idea

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
ITT COUNTRIES I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRY TO TELL ME IM INFERIOR
AMERICA LIVES IN THEIR HEADS
>RENT FREE

I fell bad for you, Ilmars. No worries, Drumpf's buddy Vlad will be over there soon to straighten you out, get you squared away.

t. achmed

I dont think so buddy

True, but only partly. USA stole the position during WW2 and it was really effective. It has lead to its world position and economical imperium. It's pretty cool. American culture has spread world wide. Nice!

But saying America is like totes the besterest? Really depends on how you cut it. Plenty of shit in America is lagging behind the rest of the developed world in an embarrased fashion and currently it's on the verge of losing its dominant position in the world with Trump at the reigns.

USA is like the foundation of the modern world and they should be proud of that but not seeing the rot on the walls is just delusional.

It's part of Russia.

>worst tourists.
Try Chinese dipshit
>Most cucked country in the West.
That's why I have 100x more freedoms than you and don't have to worry about getting ass taped by a pack of Syrians or Somalis when i leave the house

Stay jealous you twerp

Better russians then americans tbqh

White americans are great.

Black "americans" are savages.

Oh, muh sick argument. Let me guess, they came to beg Chad Mattis to protect them from the big bad Ivan that is coming to buttrape you.

Should nation that cannot protect itself even exist? I don't think so. Time to change your passport back to Latvian SSR.

>Try Chinese dipshit
There are a lot of chink tourists in Riga and they are fine
>That's why I have 100x more freedoms than you
LMAO american thinks he has freedom, more then me, i can watch anything i whant on youtube and its not censtored i can say what i whant, holocaust denial isnt illegal here, now tell me what makes you more free then me?
In fact i am more free then you, i can literaly go outside now and scream KILL ALL NIGGERS and no one would of gaven a fuck while do that in america and you will be harassed for your whole life as racist.

Sage

Yeah just like you should change your passport back to british empire.
13 colonies.

>most successful country
>can’t even qualify for the World Cup
Thanks, Obama.

This Swede gets it. I think Trump is trying his damnedest to fix Americas problems, but is alienating us from many of our allies.

Fuk u 2 you would be speaking Russian if it wasn't for US.

>Fuk u 2 you would be speaking Russian if it wasn't for US.
USSR crashed becose of economy not becose of USA.......we where under USSR for half a century didnt see any americans helping us.

>USSR crashed becose of economy
Pērkona Tēvs works in mysterious ways...

Let them hate so long as they fear

If you stereotype a diverse group of people, American's population, you are literally a simple minded fool.

Have a Speķpīrāgs

America is around 20% top smartest people on planet and 80% idiots

As if you see many american tourists in your hole-in-a-wall country

>they are loud uneducated and fat
We are working on removing that cancer.

Actualy.......yeah i do....

sorry for rude tourists, i know what you mean, when i was in italy i tried my hardest to blend my 56% self in, but i could spot another american from a mile away. we're not all bad though.

This country was overwhelmingly founded and run primarily by WASPs until the 1960s. Hell, a Catholic president wasn't elected until 60s. It was 90% white as recently as 1970 you stupid irrelevant European faggot. At its fundamental core, we DO have a common identity, it has just been corrupted by the Left, Jews, and other incompetent politicians. When France and Germany become much less white within a generation or two, will Germans and the French cease to exist as a country?

>When France and Germany become much less white within a generation or two, will Germans and the French cease to exist as a country?
Yes

extrasalty.bmp

Not to mention that the reason why niggers are coming here is because of wars that America started.

>heheh stupid europoors, at least i have muh freed-

You can say that or you can just say that european politicians are retarded for even taking them in, bouth americans and european leaders have fucked up.....

actualy chink tourists are one of best there are, they dont do anything bad just take few photos of old buildings.

america created the problem end of story

Umm... Schulz is already planning United States of Europe by 2025. Of course Merkel will approve it and the Brussels asskissers(other Euro states) will gladly let them shit down their throats if it only means more shekels for them.

Disagree, only becose americans created it dosent mean we should of let them in, in the first place.

Your unamerican tears sustain me, snowflake.

No it does not mean that they should, but almost all politicians will. Because at the end of the day it will mean more shekels for the government.

Must b a muzzie. U mad?

>Because at the end of the day it will mean more shekels for the government.
Yeah your right that was the idea but as you know most of them sit on social welthere, when they are thrown to countries where social benefits are scarce like here in baltics, we agreed to take refugees, all of them left in 2 months for germany and sweden.They arent giving any shekhels to the goverment, its the other way around.They are not the educated work force that merkel said they are, they where expected to be cheap leighbour for european buisness men, but that is far from reality.

Neglecy?

FEELING IS MUTUAL

You're just salty your citizenship got denied you spastic fuck.

Yes.
.t American

Why you mad bro?
You hate us cuz you ain't us, faggot.

>it's a yurocuck from Soviet shithole thinks his opinions matter episode

Nah im fine off here.

Induvidualy american opinion dosent matter either.

In my experience British tourists are human garbage. Are you, by any chance, Baltic russian?

British tourists are even worse, that must i agree upon.

>Europoors

I guess the 56% meme is just WRONG then?

yours still matters less lmao

>25-100%

as of 2017 it could be 56% remember datta is taken from start of 2016 allmost 2 years have passed,since its allmost end of the year and things are changing quickly.

Dude, you're fucked up. Russians? Really?

Neglect........

nah