>Kendrick lacuck
>Lena Dunham
>WE WUZ STRONG FEMALES
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
>Dresses like a whore
>Has a posse of gay niggers in drag
>Materialistic as fuck
>The age old spoiled cunt meme of "dude I have all these different personalities"

>A fucking KIKE
>Sup Forums's girl

Get the fuck out of your basements faggots.

Also, all burger must DIE.

agreed

t. mocro mutt

jij en je kanker familie zullen in de toekomst verjaagd en opgehangen worden, crimineel tuig dat je bent :^)

>cherry picks the one video where she's not a generic materialistic whore
>meanwhile most of her other shit is degenerate as fuck
why do betacucks like you have a crush on pop stars? are you fucking 12?
>mocro
Hahahah ja tuurlijk want wij Nederlanders moeten perse aan de kant staan van de gemiddelde hoer?

>are you fucking 12
Nee ik ben 13, jij ben de 12 jarige die getriggerd wordt door Tayler Swift oetz

>oh no my popstar mommy is a whore
>whaaaa stop calling her that whaaaa
she literally has a posse of gay niggers in drag you retarded underaged cuck.

>eating with a bunch of fat nigger women
>acting "cute" by playing dumb
millennials are cancer.

We don't think she's red pilled, you idiot. She's /ourgirl/ because her mere existence triggers the fuck out of non-whites and fatties. She's beautiful, thin, blue-eyed, and blonde. Every single thing she does makes niggers feel inferior. Hamplanets moan about how she re-enforces "oppressive beauty standards."

Why is everyone here so fucking retarded lately?

>She's /ourgirl/ because her mere existence triggers the fuck out of non-whites and fatties.
made up meme excuse by retarded betafags with a crush on a popstar.

look at: she is literally having dinner with no one other than SJW's

I don't care who eats dinner with her. It doesn't matter. I know English isn't your first language, but at least try to get my point. You must be new here because there have been dozens of articles about how oppressive Taylor Swift's appearance is. The most recent one was written by some southeast Asian American girl who liked her as a kid but realized once she got to college that Taylor's whiteness is violent toward her and other brown girls.

Just google "taylor swift white" or something similar, and you'll see what I mean, toothpaste.

>wat is joods amerikaanse pop cultuur
jij bent niet echt snugger heh, pop muziek wordt al jaren lang met negers en trannies volgstopt

>I don't care who eats dinner with her.
I know you don't care about facts and reality, because you have a fantasy about TS.

Reality is: she hangs with SJW, has gay nigger drag posse, is acting and wearing shit like a common whore, makes tons of degenerate shit.

>other people do it so it's okay when TS does it
cuck.

>I know you don't care about facts and reality, because you have a fantasy about TS.

How many times do I have to say that no one gives a fuck about her personality and the only reason we like her is because she pisses off niggers just by being alive?

Please tell me everyone in your country isn't as stupid as the OP because this is just embarrassing.

>>other people do it so it's okay when TS does it
zei ik dat, nee, je verzint gewoon maar wat.

je bent gewoon een mafkees die over een celeb zit te zeuren op Sup Forums

>Please tell me everyone in your country isn't as stupid as the OP because this is just embarrassing.
he's some underaged nufag that just found out about Sup Forums and is triggered as fuck, instead of lurking he keeps replying which is fun

hahaha how delusion you betafag neckbeards are with your obsession with a common whore.

>y-you're obsessed with h-her
you're the one who made the thread bucko, i'm not defending her, i'm trying to tell you how retarded you sound

>being this stupid that you don't even understand the pic you post
I stand by what I said, but it's hilarious to see redditnufags and their beta TayTay obsession

Are you circumsized by any chance?

no unlike kikes like you and their tranny obsessions, I am an actual christian.

>defending TayTay putting Lena Dunham, the feminist pedo kike in her video
you have no self awareness

She praises reptilian overlords.

>reptilian
she sides with the synagogue of satan instead of christ.

>I am an actual christian
who is posting about tayler swift on Sup Forums, you're a real genius aren't you?

yes I'm pointing out the retardation of kikes like you acting like a kike-loving nigger-tranny-loving whore like TayTay is good for White Christian Society. retarded fags like you are the reason why kikes get away with killing western society.

You made this thread about Taylor Swift. Some people came in here to explain why you've got it wrong. Then you're all "hahahaha you guys are mad!" The comic fits this situation. You're a retard.

Taylor Swift is a brain dead servant of the kikes. She probably had to blow a couple of jews to get where she is. We all know this. No one thinks she's secretly red pilled.

Doesn't make the memes any less funny.

>Some people came in here to explain why
-they believe in their delusion despite the reality being opposite. They came here giving lame excuses that got BTFO'd instantly and are now triggered their whore kike mommy is insulted.

the only reason Sup Forums uses swift is because she's popular and white, because of the attention Sup Forums gives her she has been called out numerously times as racist by the media, which is funny cause it just shows how retarded they are since swift is obviously not a nazi.
do you understand Sup Forums / troll culture at all?
you sound like a double digit IQ boomer

>the only reason Sup Forums uses swift is because
the reason why nu/pol/ uses swift is because they are millennials with mommy issues and without ever having had a girlfriend. all these issues come together to create a delusion, a fantasy which for them is more comfortable than facing the reality of themselves and their lives.

Well the SoS is a reptilian organization.
Reptilians introduced satanism into humanity.

>muh nupol
>muh mommy issues
>muh fantasy world
sounds like /r9k/ is the place for you

>muh
nice one. try making an argument next time.
>/r9k/
I don't know what goes on at that place, but since you clearly do, I suggest you go back.

How is it a fantasy when we all know she's a libshit just like the rest of the celebrities? Are you new to memes or something?

what a hideous language

What's funny is the main media now argues you must ignore all conspiracy theorists.

>doesn't even other boards let alone Sup Forums / Sup Forums culture
So you're autistic and you just came here yesterday from reddit i see

yeh but alteast it's our language, you speak ameri-,... oh no it's english.

Shills are really pulling shit out from like 2015 now? Why do you niggas care about Swift anyway? Lmao maybe she really is racist. Didn't care for her before, but I do now.

Even so, how many other celebrities can you named that cosplayed as nazi?

yeah well, the term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by CIA to shut people up, and recently the flat earth meme was introduced to make people ignore real conspiracies

redditfag, stop trying to fit in and bring you tayler meme back to plebbit. I was here since before your underaged ass was born lmao

Not her best.

My favorite vids of hers to fap to are "Shake it off" and "Our song", though "Love story" is close.

Ariana Grande is less talented but her videos are more fappable.

>August 2017
learn to read, autismo.

God damn dutchy, you're a real internet badass aren't you. Look fella, I don't know if you're actually retarded or just pretending but this is ridiculous. Anyone who unironically enjoys tay or her "music" gets the gas, but the power of using her as a meme is just too great to pass up. I'm not going to engage you and your inane bullshit pseudoarguments, but google taylor swift racist and see why it's fun to tell hand wringing libs that her music is the sound track of white supremacy in current year. The real shame is we don't have more white pop stars whos image we can subvert.

She is a white nationalist feminist

>gets the gas
says the cuckold white knighting for a libtard whore who hangs with niggers, SJWs and kike pedo (Lena Dunham)

Nice shill attack

SAGE

>I was here since before your underaged ass was born lmao
amazing comeback, you just state that you're not underaged yet you sound like a 14 y/o doing some autistic screeching about a celeb which triggered you
how many more important things are there in the world to talk about yet you decide celebs are worth ranting on about kek.

Absolutely, it is amazing in this information age people are still sleeping.

>I

Briljante post vriend, heb je wel lang over gedaan.

Celebrity culture is garbage and worth bringing up as many people cling to that trash and filled their minds with pointless information.

leling at the amount of HIV in the background of that pic

well yeh it's all coming from hollywood whic his filled with kikes, why you think we all hate it?
it's nothing but degeneracy

Reminder that Taytay breeds black and will NEVER go back to tiny white pricks.

>maybe if I photoshop a swatstika on a libtard whore, nu/pol/ will let me like her

>we all hate it?
you're the one defending it in this thread you kike

Ok bud. Looks like we're done here. You obviously don't want to have a conversation, or try to understand our memeing to tay, you just want to be an edgy little bitch.

>he doesn't know how propaganda works
have you never read articles about kike media condemning her for not denouncing us neo nazi cartoon frogs?

god you are dumb, are you inbred, like,.. from staphorst perhaps?

>edgy
are the cucks obsessed with a whore who think shooping her in nazi outfits make it okay to obsess with her and makes everyone forget you're worshiping a whore.

nah i called him out on the first post in dutch but he doesn't understand

That why jews have been kicked out of every country they inhabit, that and their preaching of being above any non-jew.
They spread degeneracy everywhere they go.

>unironically posts another jew
your kike shilling is really off today, JIDF. What gives?

Taylor swift has had BBC in every hole.

Just like Lauren southern, just like Tomi Lahren, just like ann coulter. All these women milk white bois for their money while black men use and abuse them.

newfag don't how how IDs work? you're the one defending Tay the degenerate kike popstar against me, the OP.

i'm trying to educate you

if you push a meme i.e. nazi tay tay hard enough like nazi pepe, or even the hand symbol for "ok" the mainstream media will pick up on it and condemn it, making them look paranoid and retarded

the fact you are not getting is makes me wonder if you're JIDF and you are trying to brainwash Sup Forums with celeb tier cancer threads

you were going for an anti tay tay angle instead of an anti jewish angle until i made you so

>posts another degenerate whore
wow you really are obsessed with these degenerate kiked whores huh? you really have no self awaremess. lmao

Dat is letterlijk het taalgebruik van een twaalfjarige die één of andere kutvlogger probeert te verdedigen op YouTube.

I'll say it again, you were going for an anti tay tay angle instead of an anti jewish angle until i made you so.

And you have no retort, nothing but fluff.

moet je phone posten om jezelf te verdedigen?

kankerneger

Yeah, I don't know if this guy is a child or retarded or both but this is a pretty shit thread.

I'll say it again, you were going for an anti tay tay angle instead of an anti jewish angle until i made you so.

Neger waar zit jij met je hoofd? Woon je toevallig in de randstad?

“Our girl” grew up in the same neighborhood as you. In the same church as you. Anyone who’s famous like this is no longer a realistic endeavor. Who cares who she fucks. Go get that girl and have more than 2 white babies

>look ma, I posted moot so they know I've been here all summer

what a mongrel, no even understand IDs.

>same church as you
american churches where they teach you to worship jewish americans as god's chosen and ignore all the stuff in the bible about the synagogue of satan?

What? I think you either responded to the wrong post or misinterpreted what I was saying. I was saying op was a retarded child. Not you.

Vent ik heb letterlijk niks over haar gezegd in mijn enige TWEE posts hier. Neem je autipilletjes eerst maar voordat je weer het internet opgaat. En wel snel zijn hé, want over 5 minuten moet je naar bed van mamma... oh sorry, ik bedoel pleegouder.

>he's so BTFO'd that he's spamming the same post over and over
hahahahah

Dude's autism level has reached such a milestone that he is even responding to the wrong posts.

>Lena Dunham the kike pedo in OP
>until I made you
hahahahah autimo level 99

Implying i even had anything to do with the discussion. I was just pointing out the fact that you where acting like a 12 year old trying to defend some ordinary vlogcunt on YouTube.

Laat ook maar. Uw cognitieve capaciteiten zijn schikbarend laag voor een gemiddelde Europeaan. Fijne avond nog en vergeet morgen ochtend niet je pilletje te nemen anders krijgen we weer hetzelfde gezeik.

If she's so autistic then how can she perform in front of millions of people?

Checkmate, atheists

>openly admitted to molesting her baby sister
>still gets paid to appear in TV/films/music videos/etc
I just don't understand lefties sometimes

her fans are the autistic ones. as proven in this thread by the malfunctioning autist.

It was only a matter of time.

tfw you will never be Taylor Swifts husband and the father of her children.

Anyone agree?

Not watching if lena dunham is in this video