I used to not like him, but Based Erodgan calls Israel a "terrorist state"

yahoo.com/news/erdogan-calls-israel-terrorist-state-154627481.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
youtube.com/watch?v=ou5PEj-sV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=q6C8b2LtUxc
timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/
al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2014/04/arabs-buy-turkey-property.html
propertyturkey.com/blog-turkey/seven-reasons-arabs-are-investing-in-turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I don't understand why all these arabs can't overwhelm a tiny little bit of land and wipe out the kikes once and for all.

Because America is protecting the kikes but I wonder what America would do if all the Muslim countries just bombed the shit out of Tel Aviv.

Muslims are too weak and stupid to beat anyone. They like to pretend to be tough but when it comes to actually fighting, they are cowards and weaklings.

777D CHESS

He gasses Kurds then cries crocdile tears when Jews blow up Muslims.

Well why didn't Titus and Vespasian finish the job back in the day?

Because America and the Samson Option.

Because Israel hosts less than 40% of jews worldwide? It would be a grave mistake to upset the jews in the high ranks around the world.

Because Arabs are completely inept at fighting wars.

No fucking excuse. I mean, the 6 Day War is a massive fucking embarrassment to Muslims and far before modern day Muslims STILL couldn't fucking do it

Israel is the lesser of two evils against Palestine and the Muslim states, especially Turkey

Come at me

Problably bomb the shit out of the arabs starting a new World War over jews again.

He's trying to increase Iranian relations to suppress the Kurdish movements in the Middle East. Iran is just as bad as Israel

Arabs are some of the worst modern warfare fighters in history, completely fucking incompetent in almost every way from command to logistics to operations to tactics to strategy, they’re garbage

typical christard burger.

kys.

I'm actually getting amped up, we are really seeing prophetic things happening more and more often, The times are coming about.

Arabs are absolute shit at warfare.
Inb4 Italy: yes even we regularly used to beat Arabs at war

>what is Vietnam
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Somalia

Turkey = disease State

OY VEY
THAT WATERMELON SELLER

Erdogan is the best that could happen to the West, he singlehandedly transformed the narrative "muslims are infiltrating our country with the ultimate goal to take over and transform our society" from a far-right fringe conspiracy theory into confirmed international policy.
A lot of West European sheeple started to wake up and think "Wait, maybe it IS a bit dangerous to hand over our countries to people from another culture who often don't give a fuck about us ..."

The richest Arab countries are with Israel.

>that sandnigger has an opinion
The only thing which is single-handedly worse than a kike is a fucking inbred dunecoon
At least the kikes have actually high IQ and a real treat to Europids
This shitskin is nothing more than a pedophile

MAGA! PRAISE KEK!

None of this matters if Muslims keep fighting themselves. The entire greater Israel agenda rests on muzzies fighting and Iraq, Syria, Iran broken in smaller warring countries.

If Erdogan is mad man enough to unite sunnies and shias (which would also mean taking power away from the Saudi royalty crypto jews) then maybe Israel and jews could get btfo again, just like 2500 years ago a the hands of the Assyrians.

Good thing Trump just united the Arabs

Now they can throw rocks from every direction, but as long as they don't have real weapons, let them play. Mudshit alliances have a tendency to eat themselves.

How to Liberals square the circle of Muslims they love and defend attacking the Jews that bankroll and run their agenda? Do Liberals love the Muslims hate for Jews?

How come Israel got btfo in 2006?

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
Iraq had the support of the entire world couldn't beat Iran
Gaddafi - Libya - arabised Berbers couldn't beat the niggers of Chad in Toyotas

Arabs let themself be colonised in 19th century-20th. they were colonised by the Ottomans and getting stoned with hashish.

They only won Arab rebellion bc Allies and are backing traitors to the Ottomans. Deserve be gutted by Iran and Israel btw

Non-Arabs like Turks fought back and won the Turkish Independence War.
Iranians beat up Saddam like I've said backed up by the entire world.
Arabs escape from Syrian and don't fight for Assad and go to Germany and Turkey.
Only Arabs winning anything were those Lebanese Shi'a Hezbollah winning in 2002 against the Israelis I think.

>literally changing your opinion on a roach muslim dictator with aspiration on recreating the ottoman empire simply because he too doesn't like kikes

wtf I am a warrior of Allah now, down with the West Allahu Akbar

totally

Turkey is about to become enlightened.

erdogan is conservative (by islamic standards of course), anti-feminist, anti-gay, anti-liberal, anti-globalist, anti-jew.

he's been in power for 15 years but he didn't change turkey's secular system. contrary he promoted secularism under conservative values. unlike propaganda and memes, he is not pro-sharia or isis.

also he was born in a north east georgian border town. he's most likely ethnic caucasion.

erdogan must be our ally just like assad in middle east.

>muslims are worse than jews
Fuck off Goldstein.

The sad truth. What people will do for shekels

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

God bless Israel. Muslims are too stupid to do anything. And never trust that backstabbing whoreson.
Now, how can I donate to IDF?

stupid edgy turk has no idea how jews ruin even his everyday life

>leaves no place for further explanation

I don't have a problem with jews. I have money, I'm priviliged. I'm happy with my life.
Besides, arabs stabbed the Ottoman Empire in the back. Why the fuck should I even care?

youtube.com/watch?v=ou5PEj-sV2k

They did it was called the six day war. And they kinda fucked and humiliated all the arabs

I like Turks and Kikes both.

One is a warrior culture, the other is a spy culture

Its the arabs who are useless.

Let's also not forget Operation Entebbe.
That shit was whack.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6C8b2LtUxc

Because it was a war that the kikes started when they knew the Arabs weren't prepared, then they pretend the Arabs started it.

timesofisrael.com/morocco-tipped-off-israeli-intelligence-helped-israel-win-six-day-war/

Stop posting this kike shit

Correct me if im wrong but I read somewhere that arab countries like qatar and UAE pay turkish soldiers for protection?

if thats true then hahahahha, how fucking kek'd can you be?

I don't know about UAE, but Turkey has a military base in Qatar.

is that why Erdogan is allowing certain arabs to buy turkish land? hmmm seems clever but might be a problem long term..

what do you think Turk?

Samson option. Israel has 200 nukes they stole from the US and South Africa

>implying turks are any different from other muslim sandniggers

New World Ahead

Why arabs are buying Turkish property.

al-monitor.com/pulse/tr/originals/2014/04/arabs-buy-turkey-property.html

propertyturkey.com/blog-turkey/seven-reasons-arabs-are-investing-in-turkey

only globalists, feminists and eu sympathiters in turkey oppose erdogan