He's got a point you know

He's got a point you know

>dehumanizing non humans

What did he mean by that?

>dehumanizing non humans

Just making excuses for those he sees as pets.

If they weren't so numerous, we 'd perceive them as oppressed and disadvantaged. Otherwise, like the Chinese, they are a commodity class.

>Ernest
I can't wait to watch Ernest saves Christmas on Christmas

YES!! DEFUND PUBLIC EDUCATION NOW! It's fucking kinda racist

>dehumanizing non humans

either the the logic here doesn't make sense or I'm genuinely autistic

who?

I went to a grade school and middle school that were both 50% black, 45 % white, remainder cambodian/vietnamese.

Without fail, every single bully I ever saw was black. At both schools. The kids picking on other kids and tormenting them were black. Most victims were white, but not all.

Now that I think about it, there was 1 white kid who bullied other kids too, but he hung around his big ass black best friend who protected him from ass beatings. He picked exclusively on other white kids too. Incidentally, white bully is now a cop, and black kid played in the NFL (seriously).

so 99% vs 1% I guess

proof of the mass consciousness

but we live in a world where black children are subhuman?

> LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE

Oh god, they're taking it to a racial place

Why is everything a racial matter

Woke
Deep
Powerfukk

#CoolAid4Trayvon

Pivoting against the little boy they just 24 hours ago defended. Only the true believers see this and think it's fine. Normies see it and embrace the 14 words a little tighter.

He has a point too.

Keaton is about to get the shit kicked out of him by his bullies. Poor motherfucker got singled out.

They are dehumanized by liberals who are constantly telling them they cannot succeed on their and that they need special treatment in order to get ahead.

Also, this is true because of how niggery they are, being black and all.

Maybe they should stop committing crimes.

>Admits that whites are human and blacks are not

What's his end game?

yes and no.

yes it dehumanizes them, but for the majority of these brown and black kids, its every level of black/brown culture/society that is dehumanizing them.

because blacks/browns self segregate, and MUH white flight, there are almost zero whites that do could/do care that will ever interact with them. the black/brown media doesn't care about anything other than dead black kids