Will white domination ever return?

Will we ever see a return of white domination?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not sure user, probably not. We have the rare pleasure of living in the era in which the white race is wiped out.

ofcourse, they're gonna push this multiculturalism until we explode

do you think whites are gonna sit down and take it like niggers who let themselves be enslaved for hundreds of years?

no the western society is all already over thanks to women

The hooded girl is wife material

Already happened m8. White girls dominate big black cock.

t. race mixing cucko

I think you should be worrying about impending doom first.

doubt it
you can't stop natural selection

Yes.

Very soon. Pressure is cooking already. It's a matter of a few years max when it blows and we will be witnessing biggest white chimpout since 1940s.

And I firmly belive that this will be the last one ever needed.

If mass rapes and mass murders didn't cause it (France, Sweden, Germany, not even gonna mention America lmao), what do you think will do the trick?

It's already started i dont know what planet you live on.

It's not about what, but about the amount. Without some sort of public "rabble-rouser" those things take time and are a lenghty process. That’s why the left and establishment is so afraid if right-wing parties.

Also as I said, it already started and it is now in a stage it cannot be stopped.

The same planet you live
also the same planet where Germany gives more than 30% and more than 40% total to leftists AFTER getting beaten, stabbed, robbed, raped, killed by trucks and bombs on a daily occasion

Only legit "uprising" I've seen came from France with Le Pen but they pussied out

Austria excluded

Just because you live in shitskinned paradise does not mean the rest of us do.

see also what I see that cannot be stopped is ethnic Europeans getting replaced (outbred) by sandniggers because they'd rather shitpost here than have kids

Please, bring me to the planet you live on. Where do you see the beginnings of the great white revenge?

>global economic system
>global language
>global domination of written, musical and performed culture
>global domination of science
We're not doing that badly, considering we've dropped from 1 in 3 to 8 in 100. I guess pushing out endless useless eaters with retard-level IQs doesn't actually equate to domination?

Rich East Asians will breed with the few remaining Whites to create white/chink hybrids that will dominate the brown hordes.

Unfortunately, that's all they will be able to do. No more beautiful European culture, with it's architecture, music and literature. Instead most of the world will look (and smell) like Beijing.

>weeb calling people useless

Stop living in pozzd shitholes black pilling everyone else who has a chance.

Maybe in your spider-infested shithole.

Cultural underground is purely right wing all around the world. Right wing parties are starting to penetrate upper echelons of politics. Nationalist ideologies are looking at total revival. And most importantly, economies are getting beating, which means less comfy, more angry for the normies. As I said, it's a process and it is here. Instead of moaning you should do your part.

See above. If I would know you, I would bet my life saving right now for what I'm saying. And I won a lot of money already on Trump and Brexit.

Yup
Will get worse before it gets better though.

>And most importantly, economies are getting beating, which means less comfy, more angry for the normies
now you're starting to get it. How long until the economy of western Europe collapses?
And how long until they're majority non-ethnic? Do the math

>I only see the point which supports my defeatist black-pilled cowardly sorry ass opinion.
Stop bitching and moaning and do your part in real life. Nothing I will wrote will change your retard outlook - you have to change it.

I hope that this vision of reality becomes the truth, and I will admit that it has a small chance of happening. Still, I'm looking at the worst here and we will probably fail in the end.

>he thinks I'm bitching
>doesn't prove me wrong whatsoever
you can do better

>he thinks I'm not doing my part
reuters.com/article/us-eu-un-rights-idUSKBN1990FP

we're not fighting on the same side

Jesus Christ what a weak cunt. Do you read it after yourself? Fucks sake, do something and stop being such a slack-jawed sissy. We are going to win, we are going to conquer, we are going to dominate. But it will be much worse before that, and we will have to do things so horrible that any God, if he exists, will ever forgive us. But for that, we need strong people, bot pussies.

I'm not here to convince you, you got it wrong. I'm giving my angle and in a few years time, you will see it was a correct one.

>I won't bother to prove you wrong, but you're wrong anyway
>one of the strongest economies worldwide will collapse in a few years because I said so
kek

yes
in 2217 China everyone will look like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Taylor Swift

I never said anything about economy collapse.

Yet this is what caused NSDAP to rise to power and when the economy is stable, nationalism is declining (at least in western Europe and not in V4 for obvious reasons, and the US)

It's right in front of you for anyone who has eyes to see.

>this
that*
also a majority ethnic country.

Oh, believe you me, as soon as a real movement for whites shows up I will do horrific things in the name of our race, but I think it will be too little too late.
I'm honestly somewhat tempted to make like Nick Land and watch China transform into a race-based cyberpunk state.

>nationalism is declining
Are you living in an alternate reality?

>if my favourite specific historic moment is not fullfiled to the detail today , nothing will happen
>what is AfD in Germoney
>what is Le Pen in France
>what is FPO in Austria
And again - this will not be originaly political solution. But those I mentioned and plenty more can be acknowledged as a good signs.

We are going to conquer, my indebted friend. But we have to do something for it. And keeping our heads and hopes high is the first step.

Right, because Germany is as nationalistic as in 1935, right?

Sure, we've got some political backlash, but I'm still seeing massive influxes of 'refugees' everywhere. So really, when will the white man snap? Because he seems to have been lulled into a sleep of death.

AfD got less than 15% after the mass rapes and mass murders. This was my original question - if all these things didn't cause Germans to chimp out (literally getting RAPED AND KILLED), what will?

Already commented on France (they're still cucked with Macron, maybe next elections they'll have a chance. Don't know anything about their demographics though, they declared them illegal decades ago) and Austria (fortunately didn't go full retard and escaped)

the closest thing to "White domination" we have ever known is when the media shit all over a Rothschild puppet who went rogue trying to destroy the World Bank that pulled him out of third world squaller to begin with.
So... No.. The closest thing we will know to "domination" is ballin chains as numba 1 allies numba 1 beast of burden... Which are currently the asians.

You are doomed. Europeans aren't.

Yes but it will be after everyone fucks everything up. The Asians may still be around but they will probably be cool with giving white their piece. It will be like a global gentrification meaning you will get to fix up areas that your people had built in the past already and get so comfortable that you will probly do it all again.

>look I only read about 10% of your post

More of it. More death, more violence, more rapes. Deeper we are in it, easier it all goes boom, that is a rule which history shows us. Soon it will only take one solid good white terror act. Breivik was too soon, but could do the role nicely in a few years.

This.

I'm not debating with you here, I'm asking a question which you are avoiding

Do you think I'm a muslim or something? All of Europe is doomed: once they have settled cozily into the western half, they'll go for Eastern Europe.
We've already had plenty of death and violence. There are some seeds of a race war in Sweden, but I doubt it will come to much. The common Swede remains asleep.

Could you explain yourself? You aren't making much sense.

See
We had nothing, user. Getting close, but still not enough. The worst will come soon, after that we are in the home stretch and we will light shit up.

No no that wasn't my question. I asked how long until the economy of western Europe collapses and how long until they're majority non-ethnic.

All the germans I've met here have told me the exact same thing, that there isn't a chimpout because the economy is good and stable, so they just bush all of their problems off. Not to mention that the majority of germans is well above 40 so they don't want to act.

Also don't forget that the NSDAP (most major white chimpout, even though it failed) came to power because of the inflation that happened (garbage economy for years, even worse than Greece)

>bush
brush*

Anything that isn't East Asian the jews already have the gears in motion on destroying. Everything will get Brazil tier. Infrastructure will be run down no matter how expensive like the rio olympic venues. NASA, military bases, place you think are immune from this will all slip into mediocracy. Power outages will be so common but everyone will get used to it. This will leave the systems vunerable so that when the chinks sense us ready they will try to take over. The jews will probably try to kick them out by then. At point the few white remaining will pop out of holes and everyone will look at them like aliens as the retake the place like the germanics took Rome.

not until all jews are purged from white societies. the jewish poison of 'equality' is everywhere now. its kind of impossible to express dissident views.

>This will leave the systems vunerable so that when the chinks sense us ready they will try to take over
they're already taking over. You think the chinks gave us all the billions for nothing? We're shilling for them in Europe as they're actively inflitrating the market

Some master race you faggots are.

The jews are well aware of the chinks. They are basically their only threat. Nationalists are a thorn in their sides but to them it's like watch inmates who are planning to overthrow the gaurds, the will is there but it may prove a bit too difficult. I am willing to bet there are no chinks in the military on a level to actually defend the jews if citizens fight back. Sure the trade and aid is there but thats like two rich guys meeting up to drink and shoot dice every now and again. Mostly to show off and gauge each other. Chinks are so racially exclusive they would trust a mixed chink to do their work and try to slip through the fence and they are easily identifiable in the enemy establishment. It helps them stay strong but also limits them.

And since beginning I'm telling you, it is not only depending on economic collapse. When you are creating strawmans, at least have some decency and don't push others to them.

I think you're arguing with shitskins or white lefties. I agree with you.

>majority of germans is well above 40 so they don't want to act.
Fair point but those fuckers don't train. I'm over 40 and no slower or weaker than when I was 20. Not every white is an intellectual.

If only there were more of you anglos.

They've got different interests for now, we're doing business with both. Chinks are mass-investing in southern Europe so they can fuck the entire economy up and take over completely, kikes are more interested in keeping Syria unstable and fucking Palestine over.

Now that I think about it, the chinks profit from Syria being destabilized too because this means more refugees which leads to a weaker economy.

>it's not only depending on economic collapse.
Agree to disagree, I'd rather believe the germans

The peak is actually around 30-35 I believe. At least regarding testosterone

I mostly meant that they grew up passively and nobody wants to change what he has learned to do his entire lifetime, same goes for Sweden. It's their culture

We'll be the sub-Jews, like we are now.

Fuck that, give us machine domination NOW!

Trump may be playing 4D chess.
But the Chinese are at least 3 dimensions ahead.

The more we win, the harder they shill.

Remember 6 months ago when both the left and right were saying "the right dominate youtube" and then all of a sudden YT utterly censors and defunds all non-civnat right wing pages?

We are winning HARD. You have to get into the mindset that THE TIDES ARE TURNING.

Poland isn't, Russia isn't, Ukraine isn't. You are.