ROY MOORE DOWN BY 10 POINTS

politico.com/story/2017/12/11/poll-alabama-senate-race-roy-moore-doug-jones-217287

Down by at least 10 points the day before the election. Are you scared yet?

Scared that Republicans are leaving the Republican party?

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/how-roy-moore-helped-me-leave-republican-party-join-democrats-ncna828511

Hope you learned your lesson Trumpfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/940275343037829122
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im in a state of panic

>(((polls)))

Are you retarded, nigger?

your "undecideds" are actually Moore votes. Nobody is going to say they're voting for Moore for obvious reasons.

Republicans under sampled by 12 points.
>Dems BTFO

Whenever anyone posts a poll, this image needs to be the first response.

>Moore up by 6
>5 days later
>Moore down by 10
The state of (((polls))) literally nothing has changed

Sorry to break the facts to you Trumpling but Hillary winning the popular vote proved that she was clearly ahead in the polls.

The polls weren't incorrect, you just don't understand them.

>the polls actually only guage the completely meaningless side of the vote

Huh

The salt when moore wins will be glorious.

National polls are much more difficult to project due to it being an electoral college based and senate elections is a popular vote system. They are completely two different things.

Seems you dropped out before you took 8th grade government.

>politico

lol. I heard that Hillary is going to win 2016, too.

The last election was your last chance for a while for this shit to work.

fpbp

I hope Roy Moore wins. That will be the final nail in the coffin for the Republican party. They will have shown not just the country, but the world that they are willing to prop up a pedophile just so that they can continue acting like self righteous pricks.

He was down 10 points even in november poll by fox...

There's one poll you should pay attention to, and it has Moore winning including the MoE

Hillary was polling six million points ahead of trump.

Calma.

WILLITH! WE GOT DRUMPF ON THE ROPETH WILLITH!

DRUMPFAGTH ARE THCREWED NOW!

Oh look an image without any citations. More fake news from Sup Forums.

What should I expect from a chinese cartoon board full of virgins?

And when he wins what then jackass?

>More fake news from Sup Forums
>supports a news network that reports nothing but Anti-Trump propaganda.

Even though the pedophilia claims are from the 70s and have no base. Also you guys are fucked, just wait in 2018 when all the shitty dems are out.

Not worried at all

THE POLLS WERE HILARIOUSLY WRONG.

Please (don't) stop making a fool of yourself.

save screencaps for the next muh (((polls))) posts.

The damage control here is so rich. LMAO

As much as I'd like Doug to win I'm afraid he'll lose by about -5 points. The real issue here is how will we react to the defeat. It can energize us before the midterms or it can be another blow to our already demoralized voters. Hopefully a good result in a deep red state will be all that's needed for Democrats nation wide to rekindle the belief in winning against GOP

I don't trust polls since they were way off. So what does the Chinese monkey pick because that little monkey successfully predicted the 2016 election over news and polling organizations.

Thank Steve Bannon for picking a shitty candidate

Mo Brooks was THE guy

He can't fucking jumped from 6 point lead to 10 points down, that's not how it works.
Fake poll to sway public opinion.

how is this a shillpost? I dislike GOP, I dislike their voters, I've been voting Democrat since 2004 (even though it doesn't what with living in WV and all). fuck I didn't even claim Democrats will win or anything you tardo.

Yeah but huffpo said that their model gave hilldawg a 98% chance of winning the presidency, not the popular vote. You know it isn't impossible to account for the electoral college when making projections like that, right?

It's just Fox polling. They are trying to make it seem like it's going to be a tight race so that people will watch their shitty news. It's not gonna be a landslide like when Trump took the state, but it's gonna be comfortable enough that if they reported it correctly nobody would give a shit about the elections.

"trump has no chance, polls show he has a 10% chance!"

they toss him out of senate
the state gov puts in a temporary replacement til a special election can be held

its win/win

Vote Moore!

It's a fake result poll to drive voters to the booth.

They're putting out fake polls to try to make it seem reasonable when they rig the election.

I concede my mistake. I didn't read your post.

>moore thread
>democrat flag
= intothetrash.jpg

>HAHAHAHA LIBERALS GETTING BTFO
>LOOK AT ALL THESE LEFTIS BEEING SEXUAL PREDATORS HAHAHAH *INHALING LOUDLY*

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOME FUCKING SKANK SAID HE WAS MOLESTED BY A REPUBLICAN?
>FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS!!!!

And thats why you guys and everybody supporting Moore is a fucking deplorable faggot

+2 R in Poll
+22 R in Alabama
160k Dem votes in Alabama in the primary
Almost 500k Rep votes

Yes, keep reaching. Fox was wrong about Alabama during the 2016 elections too by lolz-levels.

My question is what will the dems do when they lose another money sinkhole election for "muh referendum" and preface of "le blue wave 2018" when you're going to get decimated again.

This is why both accuser and defendant should be allow anonymity because of ahit like this. They immediately call the guy a rapist without a trial and anyone can say amy allegatuon they want without being held accountable even if they lied.

This is why the moment I hear that shot I know its a scheme. Also, aince Obama jumped in I know it is a push

>deplorable
Haven't you learned your lesson already, Hilldawg?

So what youre saying is they were to stupid to realise the popular vote doesnt give you the presidency that you need to win the elecatrol college. Sounds about right.

Why do you care?

Is Politico /ournews/? All this can do is worry Republicans and make sure they get to the polls.

>Hillary winning the popular
So fucking what? Thank god it is NOT a democracy which is tyranny of the majority

Trump down 15pt. Hillary has 98% chance to be the president.

Oh he's down by only 10 points the night before the election by the same shills who gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning?

Landslide for Roy Moore incoming.

Moore won.

There's nothing you faggoty zionist republicans can do about it.

Good going, Alabamans!

Keep lying to the pollsters!

Let'em think it's in the bag!

Right because the Democratic party doesn't defend any terrible criminals.

Except Bill Clinton, oh and Hillary Clinton, oh and Al Franken, oh and Anthony Weiner, oh and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, oh and Jeffery Epstein, oh and Robert Mueller, and on and on and on.

Sounds like you're one of those projecting shills.

You're the one doing damage control.
Please elaborate on how the pollsters could be so INSANELY wrong, every single one of them.
Did they drop out of school before 8th grade?

isn't the election tomorrow?

>not a democracy

I agree. Looks more like an Oligarchy.

More of a Constitutional Republic, an union of States if I recall correctly. Votes per area > Popular vote

No one wants the main cities to decide all elections....

twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/940275343037829122

Lel just gotta read into things properly to see whats going on.

I would be scared for America if paedophile Roy Moore would be up by 5%.

>Nobody is going to say they're voting for Moore for obvious reasons
Because he likes his whiskey 14 yo on the rocks?

Just imagine suffering from this level of delusion

>chance of winning the presidency

>being an electoral college based
She lost the popular vote of the majority of states. I know you democrats are still upset that She lost and believe that something called the "electoral college" had something to do with it, but it didn't.

>one poll has Jones +10
>another poll has Moore +9
>the polls are accurate!

Not gonna lie, former Moore voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Moore crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the high-school bathroom locker codes.

How fucking retarded are you fucks that you cant understand the difference between polls and projections. This is a projection from the Huffington post, the polls for the election were very accurate, I mean Hillary literally won the popular vote by around 3 points.

This is a fake poll

Fox News is literally trying to make Democrats feel comfortable so they stay home, and trying to rally conservatives to vote for Moore

It's the most obvious piece of media-political party collusion I've ever seen tbqh

>they do it, so we should do it too hurr durr.

>It's the most obvious piece of media-political party collusion I've ever seen tbqh

Did you have access to American news media in 2016 at all? Not sure when you leafs go into your 17 year hibernation.

The electoral college exists so that one party can't zerg the vote. Working as intended.

Something like 17 CITIES were busted for voter fraud. They were probably neck and neck in popular vote.

We owe one to Bernie voters that voted Trump

That picture just makes me sad - just think, more votes and instead of being one of the most powerful people in the world, in the White House, she is signing books that someone ghost wrote for her in a shitty Cosco.

lmao a (((Fox News))) poll

Convenient how leftists are okay with Fox when it fits the agenda.

But, the polls did a state by state breakdown. And it was dead wrong.

Nope, not scared. Guy's a fucking creepo. Has literally nothing to do with Trump

>Implying Fox News doesn't have a good record of accurate polling

Oh, to be a fucking idiot. Is it stressful to be as stupid as you are?

Roy Moore will win.

American voters, especially in the South, will literally just fill in the bubble that has an (R) next to it. They don't give a shit.

WTF I love the South now.

in one poll that has consistently been like out of line with the others.

Why didn't you already? It's literally impervious to any form of leftism. Sup Forums should be giving a blowjob to every Southerner they see.

Their polls were exactly as skewed towards Clinton as the other companies during 2016. Not even a slightly noticeable bias to the right; in fact they were and are now some of the most skewed. Moore will win by at least 5 points.

Only won the popular due to illegal votes made by people getting bussed around polling stations and being given dead peoples' names to vote.

Take a look at California's voting in that election...it didn't look genuine whatsoever.

(((POLLS)))

You faggy liberals will be really upset tomorrow, trust me.

>When you lose to your enemies, you win

Moore in the lead by 2,2 on RCP Pool:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

Wasn't he just up a bunch last week? Oh wait, (((polls)))

Only because there are lots and lots and lots of black people there.

Not the right pic

>R+2 poll in an R+28 state

DUUNNAAAALD DDDRROOOOMMMMPFFFFTTDDDDS

>Republicans are leaving the Republican party
How is that a bad thing? That means they're traitors that are making way for our guys.