RYAN LIZZA FIRED BY NEW YORKER FOR "IMPROPER SEXUAL CONDUCT"

HAHAHA

That is the guy who "scooped" dozens of fake Russia-Trump narrative news. He's also a CNN contributor

twitter.com/BNONews/status/940328293659799552

Ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Cooper is dirty as fuck

Hope he aces himself tbqh

RUSSIA NARRATIVE BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUT MY LIFE INTO

is he a Jew?

He looks like an even more cucked Jimmy Fallon.

LIzza was a Fake News machine!!! CAn CNN still remain THE LEAST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS!?!?

oh my godddddddd this kind of shit makes me hard. I love when these people get btfo

You'll notice that it's always these white knight liberal faggot types who are ultimately the biggest creepers and predators.

Finding nothing but questions and devils

It takes a village.

>MOOCHED.COM

Trump curse strikes again.

Digits confirm.

Another phony DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF THE CLIT
The clit dares accuse thine pecker of wrong doing and that is proof enough to destroy thous life. THE WORDS OF THE PC LORD
From the book of phobias verse 2 chapter Hillary.

IT'S LIKE A RELIGION ,FULL OF FOOLS, DO YOU SEE IT YET SOYBOIS?

This was also the guy who fucked over Anthony Scaramucci too

it all comes tumbling down

BRAAAAAAAMMMP

Checked

The swamp level is lowering

cool

>"It" being the Clinton Foundation

These people aren't actually going down for harassment. Harassment is just the default excuse while the real reason remains undisclosed (Kind of like adderall and PED's in the NFL)

I have a feeling Trump struck some kind of deal with a power much greater than himself. They realized they couldn't remove Trump and he could do irreversible damage so now there has been a massive change of plans.

He does seem like a cunt, but I also wonder whether he really did do anything at all wrong.

Lizza is taking the Al Franken route here, it seems

OY VEY STOP DATING WHITE WOMEN