Why do Amerigoblins unironically believe they are the saviors of the white race?

Why do Amerigoblins unironically believe they are the saviors of the white race?

Stop making these fucking threads, they get moved to /bant/ everytime and nobody at /bant/ wants them.

GREAT THREAD!

Unlike Europeans, they at least understand the value of whiteness.

OOOOOH SAAAAY WHEN U SHAAAAAART

Divide and conquer shill, GTFO

I'm part german part britbong, completely white. I want to help save the white race but am fag. I don't want to donate to a sperm bank or something because there's a high chance the kid'll be a mixed race monstrosity.

At least post the funny looking ones like -100%

rare mutt

plz refrain from donating your disgusting pozed leaf sperm anywhere

le liberatores

Aight, i am the literal first person in my family born in America. Both my parents are from Poland, and thus i am white. This meme states otherwise simply because someone who had a stick up their ass got mad at an American.

>le memeflag thread

>Meme flag
>Having to change the color of white hands to brown to make your meme

LOL

>This thread has been pruned or deleted

sage

el goblino oscuro ....

Wtf is this shit why is the image the size of an ants penis?

Actually only two are huwhite

La abominación

You only value one thing after losing it.

Show your flag fag.

El horror

top fucking kek

el abominacion

This is what peoples perception of America is these days now that we have been flooded with Mexicans...

Obese, short, smelly brown people with low IQ's and who can barely speak English.

How sad. We have got to deport these worthless mudblood genetic trash heaps.

La Creatura s/p edition

Show your flag, fag.

war is hell...

An abomination that eats whites... Many people think it's trying to turn itself white by ingesting white people. They call it... the silence of the goblino

đe tröll

Its just bantz man relax.
Why are burgers so sensitive.

keep going pls