Trump Sparks Talk Of 3rd Temple

>>TRUMP'S JERUSALEM DECLARATION SPARKS TALK OF 3RD TEMPLE
>>archive.is/XlfWp
is it happening anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/33583/new-details-emerge-rebuilt-holy-temple-jewish-world/
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/
archive.fo/Bh2Ra
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>bump

>Implying the 3rd Temple hasn't been already made....
You literally are a member of the nigger cattle herd.

Saged.

Silly talk. The covenant was broken well over 2k years ago and there is not even an ark to pretend. And stop self bumping you stupid faggot.

breakingisraelnews.com/33583/new-details-emerge-rebuilt-holy-temple-jewish-world/

It's been in the works for awhile now. Call me when they find their red cow.

worth it just to see the global mother of all chimpouts courtesy of our sandnigger cousins.

in all seriousness though highly unlikely to happen in next decade or two at least

I see both the christian and jewish end times tales are still on track
If Trump turns out to be the anti christ then hail satan motherfuckers

i am not religious but, but I live for the day when they officially and publicly announce the building of the third temple. Oh all those muslimes geting angry, rioting and making it easy to justfy dispatching them in mases to their heaven! Oh the very though warms my hearts threads!

you guys do know what building the third temple implies right? It would be the beginning of the end times

>Anonymous (ID: YO19ebq0) 12/11/17(Mon)23:14:12 No.152899608▶
>
> (You)
>you guys do know what building the third temple implies right? It would be the beginning of the end times

anything can be taken to mean beginning of the end times.

we have no clue where we are, timeline wise, in bible prophecy, and neither does or has anyone ever, which implies prophecies are endless, not tourguides for wannabe time travelers

>deliberately do stuff because a book says to
>omg the prophecy is unfolding around us!

It's going to happen Sup Forums. The question is who stands in the Temple blaspheming and declaring itself as the god to be worship?

The third temple will never be completed. Do you understand what is happening? Trump is about to expose Israel on the global stage

They did about 2 years ago and raised to maturity

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Classic

Who needs a temple when the Holy Spirit resides in us?

>>Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the nascent Sanhedrin, was cautiously optimistic.
>>“One year ago, the Sanhedrin called on Trump to build the Temple as Cyrus did 2,000 years ago,” Weiss said. “He has clearly moved in this direction but there is still a long way to go and many pitfalls that could prevent that from happening. Trump is facing enormous political pressures. The borders of Jerusalem are still open to negotiation. The Temple Mount is still not a settled issue and the United Nations is working hard at trying to convince the world the Jews have no place there. If Trump is to succeed, the Jews have to come together in unity in order for him to remain strong.”

>>Yakov Hayman, the United Temple Movement chairman, also saw Trump’s statement as part of a major shift in modern history for Israel and the Jewish people.
>>“When Jews and non-Jews go up en masse, the Temple is inevitable,” Hayman added. “The people of Israel are returning to their roots while simultaneously the non-Jews of the world are realizing the authenticity of our claim to the Temple Mount and our right to build a Jewish Temple as a House of Prayer for All Nations. These processes are codependent. It depends on the Jews, our actions, but the non-Jews are an essential part of the process. Our task is to act as priests to make the whole world holy,” Hayman said, citing verse 19:6 in the Book of Exodus: “And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.”

I dunno. I just think it's interesting.

Why dose there need another tempole

fuck that temple
kikes use it to 'sacrifice' animals to their demongod Yahweh

I got an ultimatum for you. You can either live in hell with your nigger cattle, or you can make me the ruler of the third temple, the space alien temple. Which is it?

How?

>book stays culturally relevant for over 3000 years
>"it's jsut a meme!!"

Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Arab countries all rally together against Israel
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Watch his speech in Pensacola, he calls out the kikes multiple times. Mentions that they wanted to start WW3.

Also this.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

Sanhedrin 54 is.......interesting

Who will make and break a 7 year treaty at the half way point?

Can't wait to raze this one too. Fuckin jews never learn

I pray that the prophecy comes true. Thank you

JEWS EXPELLED 359 TIMES SINCE 722 BC!

The 360th, when we've come full circle, will be the last time ever. The entire world will know about the Jewish menace all at once and then we shall have peace.

kys

My thinking as well.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
Good dive. Take note of Owl symbology in their hieroglyphics.
Wish some anons could drop some knowledge on the 12 tribes and their modern equivalents, always found comparing that to OT interesting.

Wenhave kids wanting to cut of their penises and dr and parents are ok with this. Its already the end of times. Hey maybe we are all dead and this is gell

You do realize that Satan means adversary and that Jews PURPOSEFULLY distorted the truth about Satan AKA Lucifer to make him into some evil demon to dissuade people from learning abotu the truth.

Satan is the adversary of the Jews.

YHWH is not Satan.

every day of your week and month in your year are named after pagan gods
how's that for cultural relevance christscum?

INRI = YHWH = SATURN

3rd temple time

EVERYONE IS GONNA DO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO AND IF NOTHING HAPPENS THEN WHAT YOU GONNA START WW3 JUST BECAUSE

Jesus is a false Idol of the demiurge.

This is why im pro israel. Its meant to be this way.. worst case we are wrong . Every land and country conquered it from someone previously

KEK IS AN ENEMY OF YHWH

Kek (also Kuk) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw sm3w[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony of Hermopolis.

The Ogdoad consisted of four pairs of deities, four male gods paired with their female counterparts. Kek's female counterpart was Kauket.[2][3][4] Kek and Kauket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.[5]

The name is written as kk or kkwy with a variant of the sky hieroglyph in ligature with the staff (N2) associated with the word for "darkness" kkw.[6]

wtf is this next level tinfoil shit?

It's not tinfoil. Learn about the etymology of words. You do know that Hebrews funded and founded the Vatican right?

The name on the entrance to St. Peters basilica says BORGHESE. HE WAS A JEW.

what does that have to do with Christianity? The pagan church in rome is responsible for the Gregorian Calendar.

dumbass

This thread has potential...
Lets see what you autists dig up.

The muslims are lazy the have not killed one jew so far in jerusalem the past few days.

>muh Joy of Satan
Fuck off faggot, Satan is adversary to Christians, not Jews. Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

>Be Jewish
>Write a prophecy about building a temple that needs to be fulfilled.
>Jews try and do fulfill it.
>OMG it's a sign from God they fulfilled the 2000+ year old goal they wrote and have stirved to meet.

KYS if you believe in Jewish fairytales.

Mate. Jews and Christians worship the same God. How can't you see that. If you think Jesus, THE MAN, ever wanted to be worshipped like a God you're a lost cause.

prophecy isnt something you use as a guide, its something you totally try to avoid and it happens anyway.

The whole thing is derailed.

For one the muslims will never give up the temple mount.

for two jesus aint never coming back

for three satan is dead, I know I was there

for four there are good and bad people, that is the war coming, religion is a personal connection to god, not a supper club

Literally read Mein Kampf you idiot and don't compare Hitler with that Jew Trump.

I wonder if God will smite them with fire like the last time they tried to rebuild the temple

Different times. The Jews have used the holocaust to shape the psychic gestalt of our societies since WW2. he can't go all out yelling gas the kikes you fool.

the earth is flat bro, check out this level! the bubble is in the middle!!!

Damn I guess Zoroastrian Magi, first to recognize Christ as Son of God must worship the same God as Christians.

one can dream

>Julian, who had made his soul a home of destroying demons, went his corybantic way, ever raging against true religion. He accordingly now armed the Jews too against the believers in Christ. He began by enquiring of some whom he got together why, though their law imposed on them the duty of sacrifices, they offered none. On their reply that their worship was limited to one particular spot, this enemy of God immediately gave directions for the re-erection of the destroyed temple, supposing in his vanity that he could falsify the prediction of the Lord, of which, in reality, he exhibited the truth. The Jews heard his words with delight and made known his orders to their countrymen throughout the world. They came with haste from all directions, contributing alike money and enthusiasm for the work; and the emperor made all the provisions he could, less from the pride of munificence than from hostility to the truth. He despatched also as governor a fit man to carry out his impious orders. It is said that they made mattocks, shovels, and baskets of silver. When they had begun to dig and to carry out the earth a vast multitude of them went on with the work all day, but by night the earth which had been carried away shifted back from the ravine of its own accord.

WAIT A SECOND!

if trump is the antichrist does that mean we are aligning with the satanists? not the meme ones but the pedogate and hollywood elite soros ect?

They destroyed moreover the remains of the former construction, with the intention of building everything up afresh; but when they had got together thousands of bushels of chalk and lime, of a sudden a violent gale blew, and storms, tempests and whirlwinds scattered everything far and wide. They still went on in their madness, nor were they brought to their senses by the divine longsuffering. Then first came a great earthquake, fit to strike terror into the hearts of men quite ignorant of God's dealings; and, when still they were not awed, fire running from the excavated foundations burnt up most of the diggers, and put the rest to flight. Moreover when a large number of men were sleeping at night in an adjacent building it suddenly fell down, roof and all, and crushed the whole of them. On that night and also on the following night the sign of the cross of salvation was seen brightly shining in the sky, and the very garments of the Jews were filled with crosses, not bright but black. When God's enemies saw these things, in terror at the heaven-sent plagues they fled, and made their way home, confessing the Godhead of Him who had been crucified by their fathers. Julian heard of these events, for they were repeated by every one.But like Pharaoh he hardened his heart.

you are either distorting the truth or don't know much about Christianity. The truth is trinitarian with regards to God, and your silly posts about pagan roots of the Christian God is false.

>brainlets think Trump isn't a ZOG puppet when he marries all his kids to Jews, ensuring his grandchildren will be them too

Jesus is the Temple.
Jews are an abomination.

>End Times
About time.

>Jewish shill links 10 month old propaganda meme and still expects us to listen.

Cmon dude, you're not even trying.

>What is Shay-tan?
'murricans.

>Ten month old propaganda
He's a fucking kike, and has been one all his life. As was his dad. He was even born in Queens, for Christ's sake. How more Jewish can you get?

inri is not hebrew. hebrew is canaanite. go away. inri is latin
>melech
always lying

Say it again shill, say it again. I don't think you've said it enough times. Please say it again, that way you can convince everyone.

Now the Jews get to experience the joy of having someone predict the end times and fail.

Most don't think it will happen until 6k on the kike calendar it is now 5777

The Third Temple is a horror

Keep on sucking kike dick, maybe you're ZOG emperor will rt a pepe on his twitter feed while sending more money over to Israel instead of helping out Americans. renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

Or hell, you're probably just JIDF/hasbara.

>Antichrist will deny mankind's necessity for God
>pic related

same fucken picture! from canaan to stealing their shit to latin to greek to stealing their shit again. NT is not OT. you put in the antichrist. it's over. moore is losing. if he wins here come the georgia guidestones. theyre coming anyways. first comes antichrist. then christ. deal

Trump is just preaching the Noachide laws to non Jews, others will be killed. The ones that do follow the Noachide Laws will be slaves to Jews.

No one is coming. It's Jewish fairytales for retards.

gutter trash bin fire material so far...

i dont believe men. and especially not ashkenazim. i believe Bible and Christ and The Father. gotta go.

>i dont believe men.
Who do you think made it up? Jewish men you god damn retard. Men wrote the Bible, jackass.

religion is real

great people do emerge when needed

what you can depend on is not ever knowing when, or who , or how

god isnt scripted

won't happen since it would literally trigger, WW3. The dome of the rock is currently sitting on the temple mount.

the earth is not a pear. nukes are fake. we never landed on the moon. the all seeing eye is a divine vagina. you have much to learn. dont be so logical all the time. these people are not your friends. pascal's wager. that is all. why are you using "biblical" pictures then?

I can’t believe no one sees this yet.

This is ten trillion D chess. By announcing to help rebuild the temple, Trump will turn all the leftists and muzzies into literal Nazis. Then, we will see if Sup Forums truly is contrarian it has fallen for le Nazi meme.

It’ll be interesting to see.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Revelation 11

nazis created israel

*or if it has fallen

>"Nazis" created Israel
Shit I guess Balfour Declaration must have popped out of nowhere.

What will Nazi 2.0 (the libtards and muzzies) do I wonder?

There is no 'end times'. There's only the bullshit stupid people generate in the world.

"Jews" don't exist by the way. The Hebrews were annihilated by the Romans. Modern Judaism is a mixture of Turkish and Khazar converts. It'd be like you flying to China and declaring yourself the new Buddha.

Pedos

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

we should encourage each side to destroy eachother.

There will be an end times. Just not 2018.

your photos show nothing, just how off/silly you are

Exactly.

We ARE the jews. Remember that Sup Forums.

We'll all be Nazi's.

Trump will unite the world against the jews.