Immigration from South America

Is it the best one after European immigrants?

only 19 year old brappp factories

also that's a man

Oh it’s this exact same thread again, posted by Germany like clockwork

Who is this semen demon

Tranny Tradcock

Post her getting railed

Post brown sluts and remember to SAGE

Its a throw up between Colombians and Venezuelans. Mexicans are preddy gud two.

heeennnnnggggg

Who knows? Maybe an angel.

>saging while posting pics

OH YEAH VERY BASED
ESPECIALLY THE """"""""""""WHITE""""""""""""" NORTHERN M*XICANS

Faggot

anyone else feel like you want to colonize some of these voluptuous natives but at the same time have a white family of 8 children?

oh come on

wud?

Okay, Sup Forums All government all nations are lying sacks of shit, If you dispute that have proof! In the U.fucking S we are told to get our cars smog checked and fix if needed, while local and federal governments spray liquid and solid carbon in the sky as well as for fog control, yes chemtrails.
They tell us we need gun control while they blow the fuck out of other countries because they are not part of the banking system.
They arrest people for having what they call illegal narcotics because they are not buying government narcotics, they are getting their hands in the WEED sales.
They say they want to help the homeless yet they give welfare, food stamps and free housings to ILLEGALS and MIGRANTS as well as BLACKS,
They tell you lets stop world hunger as they put sanctions on countries that are not part of the, you guessed it, banking systems.
When a disaster hits they ask the average person to donate what they can, now the average politician makes 300 million U.S. dollars within 8 years because they set the laws that make stocks go up, Average Hollywood fuckface makes average 8 million a year, professional sports players sign multi million dollar contracts and they hoard all that money, Al Gore Mr global warming himself just bought a big FUCKEN house.
Government talks about ending child abuse,
WELL LETS RIP INTO THAT starting with the VATICAN, how many young boys have the molested while preaching about GOD and JESUS. Then world government officials rape and molest children quicker than they buy shoes everyone knows they support
(The North American Man/Boy Love Association)
Come on Podesta you think we are going to believe your money hungry hot shot fuck face.
They tell us to pray and have faith for healing when disaster hits then go to a SATANIST party.
FUCK ALL GOVERNMENT FUCK HEADS!

this is such CTR shill shit.

mestizos are not white. MODS autoblock this stupid webm. she's not pretty at all.

This is literally the dream. Have a nice traditional wife who you treat like a delicate flower, have a Latina whore on the sides who will let you fuck her up the ass and smile when you paint her pretty face with your superior white seed

She is a 7/10. How can you expect to save the western world when every single one of you has such low standards?

Not an angel. Likely a prostitute, at least someone's payday when she moves marries rich. And don't kid yourself Hans, Latin women age like milk.

if that's a man then I'm gay

They are supposed to be your au pair who help you raise your white children and in return she gets all the benefits of having a half white child. Its the only situation that works or is worth it.

And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame than with two feet to be thrown into hell.

In order to guard yourself from an adulteress,
from the foreigner who makes her words smooth.
For at the window of my house,
through my lattice, I looked down.
And I saw among the simple,
I observed among the youth,
a young man lacking sense,
passing on the street at her corner,
and he takes the road to her house,
at twilight, at the day’s evening,
in the midst of night and the darkness.
Then behold! A woman comes to meet him
with the garment of a prostitute and a secret heart.
She is loud and stubborn;
her feet do not stay at her house.
Now in the street, now in the square,
at every corner she lies in wait.
She took hold of him and kissed him.
Her face was impudent, and she said to him,
“Sacrifices of peace offerings are upon me;
today I completed my vows.
I have come out to meet you,
to seek your face, and I have found you.
With coverings I have adorned my couch,
spreads of the linen of Egypt;
I have perfumed my bed with myrrh,
aloes, and cinnamon.
Come, let us take our fill of love making,
until the morning let us delight in love.
For there is no man[o] in his home;
he has gone on a long journey.
The bag of money he took in his hand,
for on the day of the full moon he will come home.”
She persuades him with the greatness of her teachings;
with her smooth lips she compels him.
He goes after her suddenly;
like an ox to the slaughter he goes,
and like a stag to the instruction of a fool, until an arrow pierces his entrails,
like a bird rushing into a snare,
but he does not know that it will cost him his life.

Me likey-likey ^_______^