Posting jews hate is allowed

>posting jews hate is allowed
>posting nigger hate is allowed
>posting slav hate is allowed
>amerimutt hate INSTANTLY DELETED
god i hate this dumb fucking board

True, a faggot burger with kike and cuban blood delete all my posts about this meme on discord, and he's a MAGA Sup Forumstard neet

true

Because the mods are amerrimutts and can't handle banter.

Know your place, eurotrash.

Thats right bitch. Don't fuck with America we rule everything even the internet.
So if we are orcs you are ruled by orcs

its because most of the mods and all of the jannies are themselves amerimutts so it makes them butthurt

i mean what kind of creature but a mongrel would patrol an anime political message board FOR FREE?

>merifats got small dicks
Who would have thought.

nope we like you are puppets of the thalmor (jews)

hilarious

Shart in mart

Maybe you should use the Dutch version of Sup Forums then, oh wait

Cant handle the bantz.

umad?
tell me more user

yeah

The Amerimutt meme is powerful because can reveal the actual mutts that post under the American flag.

Then leave faggot

>0,56

>umad?

I'm confused, Krautchan is a thing.

Amermutts is a co-ordinated pysop that useful idiots or infiltrator are using

I'm okay with mods bullying mutt posters because the meme is ugly, same goes for those yellow face asian etc.

Older Sup Forums knows that good bants can be send through creative usage of image or oc like polandball, shitposting ugly pictures as 'bants' is about as clever as those Sup Forums consolewar posts.

Any flag with red and green has brown people

>t. amerigoblin sex tourist

you get out

>t.american tranny pedo lover

You're a Brazilian. You South American monkeys are part of American's 56% status.

Brasil isn't even on the percentage chart. They're -i% white at this point

When we say America we mean the United States of America not the continent of America generally.

>mutt expression remains unchanged
>thicc coating of amerifat protects him from vargs open fisted pussy punches
RIP HxHfag meat is back on the menu

I disagree. Every country is shit-talked on this board. You either treat all of them like fine china and become reddit or grow a fucking pair and treat it like banter.

How hard is it to admit your memes are low iq shit?

that's why your flag has red on it?

you know a meme is gold when it triggers someone

Romania, why does no on like you?

>t. la creatura

I know but isn't America being half nigger and half smelly brown people due to South Americans like Brazilians and Mexicans? If they mock The US while being the same shade of poop smear does that give African niggers the right to do the same? It doesn't seem right.

How many white souls did you take today?

>japanese rapebaby thinks he is superior

It doesn't have green though.
Your flag is practically saying merry christmas to shitskins.

You know you're over the target when you start taking flak.

It's due to Africans and Mexicans mainly, not really Brazillians.

????????????????

keked

Jews, niggers and slavs didnt create the internet or this board

>bants using witty pictures or creative insults
Sure
>"bants" by spamming ugly pictures in an attempt to get a rise out of people
I've had enough of those shit from Sup Forums, shittier trolling

Serious question: how much white DNA did you devour you monsterMutt ?

I'd rather be a Japanese rape baby than a half nigger half spic monkey that has to cook his cousins in a stew to make ends meet. Look at this photo. This average Brazilian looks like an African stink nigger. Did Brazil wash up from Africa one day?

>show thai id
>still muttposting
This has to be bot at this point

>t. El goblino

That is what being politically incorrect is about, no?

>amerimutt threads deleted immediately and op banned for 2 days
>but dont worry cause youre just in time for abo hate thread #3000000 with 400+ replies

>being this triggered
>using sopa de macaco

kek

Can anyone share an extra white gene desu.

What is the difference between Brazilians, Mexicans and other South American trash? Didn't the Europeans dump their spent niggers there who raped the native aztecs and other baby eater tribes which led to the modern South American nigger spic? The only pleasant ethnicity in that region seems to be the Chilean, whom are outnumbered by drug making greasy haired stink niggers in the rest of the continent.

>I smell white DNA. Here I come

>t. el monstruo

There has to be POLITICAL content dummy.
MOST the Amerimutt threads are SLIDE THREADS

Link your critisizms of Amerimutts to current events like it do. Doesnt get deleted.

Usually news about them cucking to the JEWS AGAIN...

I'm only going into detail because you are a divisional ape man that sees himself superior to an American while living in a particle board hut using a UN provided computer to live out his delusion of being human. Try not to contract HIV when sleeping with your monkey girlfriend from the jungle before eating her brains.

Dude, lmao, I know this guy from the mental institute who got informed by the "CIA" and gave him weapons. Our country's controlled by yours. Just look at the tax evasion. At least we have our own nukes.

don't forget
>Meds are not white threads
>Nords are snowniggers threads
>Eternal Kraut hate thread
>BritBongistan hate thread
>Cucknada hate thread
>India hate thread
>Israel is based (shill) thread
>Sweden YES thread
>they are fine
but
>mutt thread
>Hurrrrr this is a shill and it triggers our boomers durr

>what is hungary

are you mad my little gook boy

Funny that it's always subhumans themselves who post amerimutt themes. You guys can't wait till the us reaches your low life level.