youtu.be/JmR0DAjKjL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOST

The game

/thread

Quick run down on this mess of a guy?

RIP

Here you go

When you get surgery to lose weight because you believe Trump is going to repeal ACA, but instead all you get is extremely pain and a divorce. So instead of Trump killing you your ex wife takes half of your shit.

Poetry

>mfw life

what, he died ?

how ?
did his fat ass created a black hole and sucked him in ?

those staples are gonna pop

>he died?

Just the last shred of self respect he had.

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

So what happened that justed him?

Got cucked. His wife got worried his penis will resurface after his lap band surgery so she divorced him

divorce, just a few days after he said his wife was on a trip to "find herself"

Didn't he say that she got a new dick up north?hmmm...

Find herself some black dick

PAY

Noice. Why would his dumb ass ever marry to begin with? Obviously just a gold digger.

Where is the evidence boogie got "cucked"?

Seems more likely that Sup Forums hates this guy for speaking against them and so is jumping at the chance to attack him at his low point, after a breakup

FOR

A Canadian boyfriend?

>"find herself"
code for burning coal

MY

HEALTHCARE

I feel kinda bad for him, true he's not /ourguy/ but heartbreak hurts everyone and probably messed with his head a little

lol

welcome to the sub club

The black man is gay, or so he says. You guys have some slight obsession to bbc.

He's a dude trapped in a victim complex.
He just absolutely refuses to move from his trauma, which is probably part of the reason his wife is leaving him.

nobody wants to be around someone who just keeps giving themselves an excuse to not try.

gotta get paid to get laid ya'll

HAHAHA and you believe that in the current year

Boogie is a lot of things, but "not trying" is not true, he lost a ton of weight. My guess is that his wife is upset she's not going to cash out as soon as she hoped.

he literally got fatter with the years and only lost weight after surgery which was fairly recent

boogie is 43 years old. It has taken him up until now to bother to do something about his terrible health condition.

I would absolutely bet money on the fact that boogie is a low test beta wrapped inside an impermeable shield of self righteous victimhood.

Any self respecting human being would never let themselves be associated with such a black hole of will and energy. Living with him must have been hell.
He's a needy brat who guilt trips people for pity and sympathy.

I bet his wife thought she could be the force to really change him for the best, but has instead drained several years of time and energy try to push this emotional boulder up a hill.

>find herself
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

DAMN! That doesn't even apply to me and it hurt my feelings. Fuck, user. Jesus Christ.

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BREAD

motherfucker has circulation/heart issues.look at forehead,ive seen heart attack victims that had been scalp flow than that.

PAY FOR MY ALLIMONY

plebbit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/

Just read his explanation and he basically says his wife left him because he was acting like a manchild all the time but instead of taking responsibility for it he blames it all on his "Anxiety". After reading it I hope his wife leaves as soon as she can and starts a new life where she can have children and not be a slave to a literal slug

>Le peaceful fat man couldn't maintain a healthy marriage

Wow... Maybe he should stop acting like an emotional guru, if he was suited to speak on matters like that he would've been able to forge and keep a healthy relationship with someone who won't just fucking leave him.

Savagely accurate.

youtu.be/JmR0DAjKjL0

I've already seen mgtows that would normally hate boogie shitting on the wife. She had to take care of him for a long time.

Get

Goodbye 50% of his wealth
This fucking idiot will be dead within the year

>Be useless near death obese manchild
>Make money from a fanbase in a time when said traits above are seen as virtues
>Lose weight
>Wife leaves
>Fanbase leaves
>Money leaves
>Only thing you can gain are muscles
>It's like a secret power because the saggy skin hides it
>Use it to punch any niggers that look like the one that fucked your wife
>All niggers look alike so you embark on a one man genocide
>Flee from the cops by using your skin as a flying squirrel

Boogie is the man that will save America

Brutally truthful. His wife should have been saying exactly this years ago. If not for himself, why not for the woman he loves?

If a man can't change himself for the better for his wife, then why would he ever change?

>Flee from the cops by using your skin as a flying squirrel
Kek

agreed.anyone and i mean anyone that gets to that point has some serious mental issues and is so unhealthy,on a daily basis,knows hes chancing death.going fatty is just slow suicide.
fuckin fat acceptance,one even feminists cant float.i see those shows of fat globules and know after they spent 8 hours denying they are sad as fuck,go home,cry for 3 hours and pig hog 3 gallons of ice cream.i do satellite work,ive seen it firsthand.ive had bitches look up from that sychosys and say"dont judge me".look i always give back is,your life,die however u want to.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN