Hundreds of allegedly African youths have bashed and robbed tourists at a beach in Melbourne today

>According to reports, hundreds of African youths have bashed and robbed tourists/locals at St Kilda beach in Melbourne
>they also were fighting each other apparently
>Police have struggled to contain them
>60 of them trashed a nearby McDonalds

video in link

www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/wild-brawl-at-st-kilda-fast-food-restaurant/news-story/8c369da4531fcaddb86c324d321f3d79

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/petrol-sniffing
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-19/fuel-ban-to-battle-sniffing/7185258
pmc.gov.au/indigenous-affairs/health-and-wellbeing/low-aromatic-unleaded-fuel
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/domestic-and-family-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Serious question. Why would anyone "tourist " in Australia? Bunch of criminals and emus

Just like in america, sorry aussies

Are Melbourne cops redpilled?

you live there right? go kill. what the fuck are you wating for, pussy?

F E R A L

Reporting this is so racist, why can't we just continue giving these fine youths whatever they want while aussie battlers are kicked out of housing trust homes to support them.

cronulla beach 2.0 when?

That looks like fun desu

lol no. they refuse to police these niggers because they legit think it's racist to arrest non-whites

It's a lovely place to visit. Though, I wouldn't visit the beaches in Melbourne, I'd go to Cairnes for that.

There aren't as bad as british cops yet at least...

Do you guys really dye your petrol and add odors to dissuade people from drinking it?

PSA

>No mention on (((ABCNEWS)))

what a surprise

did this hapoen today user???

of them trashed a nearby McDonalds
nooooo mgdonalds

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

people is a strong word jim

they are the biggest bunch of communist’s going around, they’re fucking useless.

Never, this is Melbourne

RAMBUNCTIOUS YOUT

>Be Australian
>Refuse to play sport against based South Africa because RACISM BAD
>Import bleks to make up for white guilt
>Get enriched by beautiful diversity
POTTERY

its only been a recent thing as well, African gangs are running rampant through the streets, home invasions, car jacking, robbery. They macheted someone to death earlier in the week

St Kilda is a major liberal suburb of Melbourne, I think they deserve to be culturally enriched. I assume most of these individuals causing the chaos came from the western suburbs so the left finally get the diversity they voted for

Don't blaspheme our overlords, burger. You have never faced them in battle like we have.

the blecks are all from the South East suburbs you faggot

>trashed a nearby McDonalds
This means war. Ausland prepare for some Freedom™

Oy vey, more cultural enrichment!

So how many of these niggers did you import and how long have they been in Straya? Don't you have enough dangerous creatures?

i guess you must not get out much, have you never been to sunshine or footscray?

Meet me at the US Embassy tomorrow at 7.

thats not an excuse, go fight!

Not in St Kilda. That's the Melbourne equivalent of Bondi. Cronulla happened because that area is lower middle class and working class with some fight in them.

Hell, all of us from up north came down for the day too. Pretty much every regular at north steyne rocked up in a convo to help out.

Yes:

creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/petrol-sniffing
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-19/fuel-ban-to-battle-sniffing/7185258
pmc.gov.au/indigenous-affairs/health-and-wellbeing/low-aromatic-unleaded-fuel

Also massive domestic violence / rape epidemics in the far north abo towns:
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/people/domestic-and-family-violence

Have a mate who used to be a social worker up there, he was telling me some of these towns install "panic rooms" (more like a cross between a bank vault and a shark cage than an actual room, normally it's installed in e.g. the living room) in the aboriginal's houses so that on payday when all the men are out getting high and/or drunk, the women can gather themselves and the kids inside to avoid being raped or beaten

Silence, 8%. Go assassinate Zuma or something.

have you ever been to Dandenong????

They’re South Sudanese, that we had to import because of the civil war there. The very tiny minority of West African blacks and the larger Somali community are wary of these faggots.

They are just acting out because muh oppression and muh slavery

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with Abos, that's even below gypsy level

Cronulla was a pathetic joke.
10000 bogans vs 4 imaginary Lebs.
Sad!
Mind you, that one Leb cunt who belted a lifeguard should've been murdered by a mob on the spot...

Abo’s are sub-humans

Where ever there are Africans there is Africa.

They’re running rampant because the cultural marxists who run Victoria are all for “cultural enrichment”.

>Where ever there are Africans there is Africa.
truer words have never been spoken.

They have the second lowest IQs on the planet, I believe. Only African pygmies are dumber.
While you guys were producing Mozarts and Schuberts, they were smacking sticks together and drinking kangaroo blood.

>we had to import because of the civil war there.

No you didn't

"Running rampant"
Leave the house occasionally you lil scaredycat.

I'll bet anyone that kid is dead now. Probably eaten.

>dark souls

>10000 bogans vs 4 imaginary Lebs.

Yeah, no. We had plenty of running battles. Mate of mine got his leg run over by a car full of them in the afternoon, ended up having to get plates put in to fix the leg up.

At one point they turned up strong and we drove them out of the area. Couple of maniacs managed to push one of their cars onto its roof with the fuckers still inside.

Point of the exercise was to show them strength of force (it's all these animals respect). They stopped roving out of their areas shortly afterwards. Was pretty bad before Cronulla, all over the place, with packs of them wandering at liberty. They stayed in auburn and surrounds after that.

you can take the nigger out of africa, but you cant take the nigger out of the nigger

I expected nothing from humanity yet I'm still disappointed.

t.filthy leb shitskin

Ye fuck off back to wherever you're from you disgusting cunt

Getting jumped by niggers is by no means a rare occurrence in Melbourne

they voted for this, the people wanted this, let them have it and don't lift a finger to stop it until they ask for it

And in the days afterwards there was multiple Lebs pummelling one whitey. The whole thing was embarrassing.

it's not humanity, it's niggers

>a major liberal suburb of Melbourne
lol no, it is a major drugs and pros suburb
thye must be deported along with their families. or sent to canberra. no other way. sooner or later one of these afro chimps will run into a wrong group of people. i do not want jail time for defending myself. anyways st kilda beach was always shitty imo.

You're kidding right?
They are running rampant, compared to pre 2010.
The last 7 years has seen the rates of african offenders absolutely fucking sore.
Even just the last 4 years.

Either you're under 18 or you're not from melbourne.
Shame our judges are all lefty cunts.
We can deport kiwis but not fucking sudes literally cutting throats with machetes.

6th gen Aussie here fuckboy.

digits confirm. Lebs need to gtfo their whole history is getting BTFO by others - Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Byzantium, Turks, French and Israel. Lebanese are the weakest, most pathetic pieces of shit in history.

Yes it is.
Leave the house mate.

Strayacunt Rightwing Death Squads When?

>60 youths
>"brawl"

It's called RIOT. This is the kind of reporting that fuels Trumpism.

((WE)) need to do more after Alabama.

I often wonder about this shit.

VicPol have sent a precedent (the first in Australia) in charging people for hurting other's feelings; very similar to what's happening in the UK. So they're focused on putting regular Aussies before the fucking courts for some banter, when 100's of Africans fuck up a neighbourhood and go left unchecked? They need to fucking get their priorities straight.

A lot of you cunts would be too young to fully remember the Cronulla Riots, but it was this shit that started it. Musos were fucking up Cronulla for YEARS and were largely left unchecked by NSWPol, and it all kicked off because one day the Musos happened to attack two life guards (which is unAustralian as fuck).

Unless VicPol pull their finger out and do something this will end up Cronulla 2.0; the locals will eventually have had an absolute gut full and with the cops doing next to nothing, they'll take it into their own hands.

>importing 100's of sub 60IQ Africans

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

>6th gen aussie calling the cronulla riots pathetic
>aussie

Best fuck off to wherever you're from faggot

The will of the lowest common denominator

Kek melbourne at it again

Mate I'm in my 40s and live in Melbourne. (At work atm)
I agree there's a higher percentage of dumbcunts amongst SSudanese or whatever, but you drama queens on here a just a bunch of sooks.

If only you'd been there to stop it, I guess.

I have, but there is also a large African community in the west

Pathetic AND embarrassing, just like you fluffy.

You need to go back. If you think the Cronulla Riots were "sad", you need a reality check. They were the result of an underlying crime problem that wasn't acted upon by the cops appropriately, so residents felt the need to take it into their own hands. It's about as patriotic as it gets.

have you heard about the Jews?????

Yes they've since taken to breaking into airports and stealing avgas (think super high octane gasoline that still has lead in it) from people planes.

>the locals will eventually have had an absolute gut full and with the cops doing next to nothing, they'll take it into their own hands.

And the cops will turn up to capsicum spray them and get stuck in with the truncheons. I distinctly remember them not caring less when a pack rape or a bashing resulted in a GBH, but when we got right fucking sick of the shit and brained a couple of these camel jockeys it was a 'national incident'.

If a nice big group turned up to kick the shit out of these african retards they'd get the message and retreat to their ghetto. You've just got to talk their language.

Agreed.

I was under the impression we had a merit based immigration system. The Sudanese aren't our problem. They need to go back.

The causes weren't without merit, the riots wee a national embarrassment.

Maybe user but it really didn't accomplish shit.

>
VicPol have sent a precedent (the first in Australia) in charging people for hurting other's feelings; very similar to what's happening in the UK. So they're focused on putting regular Aussies before the fucking courts for some banter, when 100's of Africans fuck up a neighbourhood and go left unchecked? They need to fucking get their priorities straight.

Yeah we need to get the fuck out of these meme countries and get to the US. The 1st and 2nd are everything in the face of insanity.

Once we don't have tourism anymore, perhaps our dollar can be more equal to the USD instead of us needing an extra 30c for every $1

Also, Melbourne is a shithole, Don't go there

>I was under the impression we had a merit based immigration system.

Doesn't apply to humanitarian visas. Seems like we're trying to make Africa safer by taking all their armed militias and moving them to Dandenong.

>You've just got to talk their language.

Like I said, unless VicPol pull their finger out and actually fucking do something about this bullshit, local residents will eventually fight back. And you can fucking bet that the MSM will paint all of white Australia in a bad light because of it. Just like Cronulla.

These faggots have been running rampant invading people’s homes to s demanding the keys to their cars so they can go on joyrides throughout Melbourne destroying property and injuring people in the process, residents in Melbourne’s outer-west have been forced to set up posse’s to patrol their suburb because the faggots at VicPol refuse to do anything because “muh racism”, not sure what your problem is.

Isn't Melbourne the most lefty shithole in the world?

The literally went backwards technologically from when they got here 60k years ago.

My problem is whiny little faggots like you.

>Dandenong
>TFW I used to live there
>TFW lived there for 10 years and saw it turn to shit

Wew lads.

yes

Then maybe you're out of touch mate.
The number of run ins I've had with sudes is insane. And I live in the country.

The last 3 house parties I went to, 2 were gate crashed by 4+ blacks. We made them fuck off quickly.
Had one try mug me walking back from richmond. If they weren't manlets or rakes I'd be concerned.

The issue isn't so much the dickheads doing it, it's the law giving them lax fucking sentences.
They genuinely believe they're untouchable.

Ya know you can't swim at most of the beaches in Cairnes and the ones that you can are just 50m x 50m netted areas?

Doesn't matter if it gets bad press. The result you are looking for is the retarded Africans realising that they are not an unopposed force. Their natural cowardice will kick in at that point.

They will only get worse the less resistance they encounter - like a toddler who keeps pushing his luck to see what the limits are.

>the riots wee a national embarrassment

You need to stop fucking watching SBS. I was there. I live in Miranda. It was an unfortunate necessity. If you really want to learn about what happened at Cronulla, go and find some reporting from the actual time. ACA did a piece on what happened in 2005 - find it on YouTube and watch it. Media wasn't as left as it is now and it actually reports what occurred.

Don't get me wrong; the bogans aping out for days after the fact was poor form, but the incident itself needed to occur to get NSWPol to wake the fuck up.

everything you’ve said is correct, except for the fact that the average white cuck in Melbourne will do something abt itx they’re a bunch of virtue signalling LARPers.

I'd go on tour there, but not for an African Safari, that's for sure.

Visiting Australia is like visiting North Korea or France, where an all powerful dictator that rules with an iron, but fair fist

I think 200 Africans swarming one of the most popular beaches in Melbourne, taking over the Moomba festival and essentially turning it into a riot all while the police do nothing can be classified as 'running rampant'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjsDx68Mz0

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOx8B3O-nDo

Some good videos to bring you non Australians up to date with the issue

Did half the posts in this thread get deleted?

ky u leftist faggot

see this is exactly,EXACTLY what im talkin about.
I am glad,proud and comforted that US police will not take this kind of shit.yeah they kill some innocent people here,they pay for it too but niggers get wild here they will be fuckin shut down like a saw 3 head reverse beartrap.theyre gonna fuckin die.they will give verbal commands to disperse,they dont they form a safe line and ready teargas/non lethals.they ignore secondary commands,theh get gassed,massively.get to close they get pepper sprayed.if some dont disperse and threaten officers/throw objects they will be shot by swat and snipers.-shits gotta be bad for that but look at dallas,they shot the FUCK out of dallas to get 2 dudes.