Imminent War Coming Between Lebanon and Israel?

Lebanon and Israel, two violent adversaries on the coast of the East Mediterranean, have a past of war, death, and destruction that shakes the foundations of the Middle East.

They last had real battle between one another in 2006, when the IDF invaded Lebanon and was thwarted by the guerilla-style explosive fighting of the Lebanese-Persian resistance group, Hezbollah. The war left thousands of Lebanese and Israeli deaths, and the destruction of immense amount of Lebanese infrastructure to the south. Will war rage once again between the heart of the Abrahamic faiths? The Jewish state of Israel against the Islamo-Christian republic of Lebanon.

> 'We will return Lebanon to the Stone Age'
> '2006 will look like a picnic in comparison'
> Israeli ministers warn of destruction of Lebanon's civilians and infrastructure

> telesurtv.net/english/news/Israeli-Minister-Threatens-Attack-on-Lebanon-20171214-0011.html
> At the same time, Trump has approved of a $120million military aid to Lebanon.
> Lebanon will now have attack helicopters in their army
So what is Trump's game plan here? Was the Jerusalem move just a stunt to cause aggression toward Israel, while he quietly gives more power to Lebanon to fight against them? Or is Trump planning to stage a military coup in Lebanon by funding/arming the Lebanese Forces to take out and remove Hezbollah?

> What do you think of Trump's moves here, pol?
> gulfnews.com/news/mena/lebanon/us-to-give-lebanon-its-first-attack-helicopters-1.2140971
Either way, it is inevitable that Lebanon and Israel will fight once more.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153341419/
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256703146/movie480.webm?t=1513112777
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fund both sides
>praise your "jewish" allies
>dont approve of war
>both sides kill eachother

You literally can't lose if you're Trump right now

I would like to think otherwise but my feeling is he wants to take out enemies of the Jew

I personally believe that Lebanon and Iran will be victorious, especially when you look at the numbers:

> Lebanon has two armies: their own national defense, and Hezbollah.
> Hezbollah had 6,000 rockets in 2006. They now have 170,000 which is more than all of Europe combined.
> They have thousands more men, and massive experience from Syria
And Iran:

> Immense victories across the Middle East, with Hezbollah and other allies
> Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon
> Saudis losing influence everywhere
> Iran at the height of its power, Persian Empire essentially in the midst of creation
> Turkey has started to side with Iran and Syria over the West and the Saudi/Israeli foes they deem as evil

Israel lost in 2006. They caused massive damage, far more than Hezbollah did, true. But the fact is, that the 'legendary IDF' lost to 4,500 guerilla fighters hiding behind hills with barely any weaponry. Unless the IDF has become much stronger, they may lose. They no longer have the enormous power gap they had in 2006.

Nice digits. I feel like his aid to Lebanon's army is some kind of way for him to attempt a coup against Hezbollah. He has often called Hezbollah a foreign object occupying and abusing the Lebanese people, and has agreed with the Saudis and Saad Hariri that they must go.

Israel wants Israel for the Israeli, Lebanon is the multicultural multireligious shithole, so what is better? Been a Mediterranean or a religious prostitute?

GUYS, ISRAEL IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG OF MONUMENTAL PROPORTIONS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153341419/

This post died in like 5 minutes. It was insinuating that the GTA expansion was predictive programming. He said they were going to try and steal the nuke that they lost in vegas.

WHAT THE FUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW.

cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256703146/movie480.webm?t=1513112777
From the trailer.
>The Russians
>The North Koreans
>The Chinese
>The Iranians

DOESNT EVEN MENTION ISRAEL

THIS IS FUCKING PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING HOLY FUCK

There won't be any war since Iran now has a direct land bridge with Hezbollah. Any repeat of 2006 war means unlimited supply of troops to Hezb from all of the current allies in SCW. Assad, Iraqi militias and Iran. Everyone will come to help.

And given that manpower ratio of Iran:Israel is over 10:1 it is more than obvious that Kikestan isn't going to do shit except high precission strike on selective positions as they have did last few months across Syria twice (ammunitions depo and perspective Iranian military base south of Damascus)

tl,dr - Israel has been tamed. Dog who barks doesn't bite.

ISRAEL IS ABOUT TO DO A FALSE FLAG ON THE UNITED STATES

That may be, and as a christian Lebanese myself, I am envious of Israel. But the fact of the matter is, that Israel is a terrorist state that does NOT simply want to 'exist maaan'. They'e out for blood. They are also a bunch of degenerates. Tel Aviv is the reincarnation of Sodom, the gayest place on Earth. You are a Greek, so surely you can sympathise with those trying to preserve some kind of decency in this world? There are plenty of Greek Orthodox in Lebanon.

And Lebanon is 99% Lebanese.

> inb4 muh shia have 1% more Persian blood

Everyone in Lebanon, whether Maronite, Greek Orthodox, Sunni, Shia, or Druze, is ethnically Lebanese. We may have many 'cultures' and religions, but we're one people. Israel is the multicultural faggot country housing Yemenis, Africans, Eastern Europeans, Meds, and other mutts.

False flag = your crimes

about to read this shit hang on

FOR THE UNEDUCATED UGLY SUBHUMAN AMERICANS THE CRIMES ARE FALSE FLAGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'll correct myself, there are a ton of Syrians in Lebanon but they're refugees and unlike in Europe, they aren't permament and our gov is sending them back once Syria is remotely better.

Buying dead mudslimes and kikes.

WE WUZ WHITE CREATORS OF THE WORLD

ISRAEL FALSE FLAG WARNING.

THREAT LEVEL ALPHA

Israel would be dumb as shit to try. So hopefully there is a war.

FEAR THE TALMUD AMERIGOY

>as a christian Lebanese myself
You have to go back

Your retardation is beyond help. You fat nigger. Moslems in Lebanon have a much higher Arab filth admixture, Druze are mostly pure and free of Arab admixture.

You retarded Greek/Arab rape baby Nigger. There is NOT an ethnicity of Lebanese.

AND TAKE WITH THEM THE WHITE AND NEGGRO FAKE ISRAELI WITH THEM.

Is that a fucking smoke demon Godzilla ravaging the city in your pic, OP?

You're way overthinking this OP

Lebanese Christians are essentially genetically identical to all other middle eastern shitskins. Druze are shit too

Ya lebanon rare mideast country that has Christians

Trump/Jerusalem move was to anger the arab world into uniting against israel which is exactly what is happening and anger the rest of the world because this move fucks palestine, which turns the world against israel which is exactly what is happening. Most people support 2 statw solution not israel having jerusalem as their capital. Jews being greedy obviously jumped at this only to realise the long game has everyone angry at them for fucking over palestine and claiming a city which is important to multiple faiths. Great move against the NWO globalists

It's honestly not that much higher. The only groups that can even be seen as slightly different are Druze and Maronites, who stayed in the mountains and are lighter than the lower-level arabs. But they're still semites.

Compare Saad Hariri to Samy Gemayel. Almost identical in skin tone and hair color, and yet the former is a Sunni Muslim, the latter a Maronite Christian. Hariri even spent half his life in Saudi Arabia, and by that logic, should be even tanner than what his natural skin tone is. And yet he, a supposed 'dirt arab sunni' is still somehow whiter than more of Britain. Samy Gemayel is from one of the purest Maronite families, and he has a similar skin tone.
I'll admit, maronites and other christians/druze have less arab DNA, and more levantine/greek dna than the sunnis and shia. But they are not different enough to be seen as a totally different race. They can be seen as sub-ethnicites within the greater Lebanese ethnicitiy. The point is, Lebanon is 100% semites and arabs, regardless of how diverse they are within that group. It's Israel and ((Britiain)) who have hordes of Africans, Yemenis, and sand-colored gulf retards swimming in welfare money.

It's goyzilla

Nothing really changed, president Trump just recognized Jerusalem

BEEN A WESTERN WANNABE WHITE SUBHUMAN IS REALLY HARD.

It's the ole' D&C, tried and true, wouldn't change it for me, but perhaps you might try to.

Good.

A war between Hezbollah and Israel will have no winners. Hizb has a shit ton of ammunition now. Hizb will rain it's katyushas down on Israel. Overloading the Patriot missile system. Keep in mind a Patriot missile is $2mill a pop. Then Hizb will rain down its better missiles. Israel will flatten as much as Lebanon as it can. But, there are thousands of tunnel networks in South Lebanon that Hizb will be using. There is no way Hizb could beat Israel and there is no way Israel can beat Hizb. The next war will bankrupt Israel. It will cost them a trillion dollars+ if they say what they are going to do. The US has no appetite to support another war, so support will not be for a military solution. Both sides will have to come an agreement. There will be at least an armistice signed. And it won't be some one sided Israel favor shit. Hizb and Israel know the outcome so they beat their chests just for their local support base.

COMPED

Comped again bitch

Don't ever fuck with humanity.

You people will face Judgement the likes of which this world has never seen before.

Israel will not escape what they are destined to be.

Nothing. Nothing but nothingness.

What?

They are squatting on Greater Israel clay.
It's not a question of if, but when.

Israel is planning on doing simultaneously false flags around the world in an attempt to start WW3 in order to escape their final judgement

He is way more predictable than that.

Okay although I don't understand all the (yous)

Because you want these false flags to happen. You're a kike. You deserve death.

it was a joke you dumb nigger

Israel is like 30% Muslim arab

Can't wait to see hezbollah kicking jews's ass

>retardation: the post

Iran and its proxies suck at conventional warfare. They needed Russian intervention to beat Syrian rebels.

>inb4 they were foreign "rebels" in Syria

Ok, that makes Iran and its proxies look worse. They were losing massively with the Assad regime when the latter has home advantage.

Lebanese aren't even the closest to Natufians who are original revolutionaries of agriculture in the Levant. The Saudis are closer to them than the Lebanese are.

Lebanon is the most mutt country besides Egypt. Lebanese history is also non existent. It never had anything major except for Phoenicians but they are just another kind of Canaanite.

Lebanese Christians are actually dumber. Link related is when Lebanon was majority Christian. Lebanon scores lower than Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

CIA does not take your anti-Islamic funny! you must now face consequences!

Sup Forums universally supports Israel so I don't see how that would be a problem.

Go ahead.Make my day.

The devil chose such a weak clan to lead.

Just passin' through. don't mind me.