HAHAHAH LE WHACKY ZANY MEMER , I LOVE MEMES HES /OURGUY/ LMAO REDDIT BUTTHURT LMAO

>HAHAHAH LE WHACKY ZANY MEMER , I LOVE MEMES HES /OURGUY/ LMAO REDDIT BUTTHURT LMAO

Ask yourself why a government official is on a full PR advertisement campaign and dressing up like a christmas clown. It's entirely unprofessional and just goes to show the shitty state this country is in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
behindthename.com/name/ajit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have enough time to watch and get irrationally upset about a dumb meme video
>I don't have enough time to actually read the law I'm shilling for

post your 2hu grills

Read this OP

I've seen your shitty shill post in every single thread of cherry picked lines of the law, fuck off

I still believe the changes won't be as exorbitant as Twitter and r/politics are making it out to be.

Pai defends his policy via video: WHY IS HE DOING A VIDEO, IT'S UNPROFESSIONAL

Pai doesn't defend his policy via video: WHY ISN'T HE DEFENDING HIS POLICY, WHAT IS HE HIDING

I can't anime makes me too depressed

Why would ISPs spend billions on repealing NN if it's going to weaken them?

Don't you get it? He's mocking the ridiculousness of you Chicken Littles in that video. I don't like the guy either, and I'm unsure what's to come of this repeal ( I still believe the changes won't be as exorbitant as Twitter and r/politics are making it out to be.), but you guys are acting like this is the literal end of the world.

kill yourself shill rat

You're a literal retard. Didn't you get the part about you can still drive memes into the ground? Why else would he use a dead meme as an example?

>cherry-picked lines
If you think they are cherry-picked why don't you read the full context and see for yourself.

I'm literally spoonfeeding you the official document and yet you refuse to read it. At this point there is nothing else I can do for you.

Christmas Clown sounds like a fucking bat man villain

I have 100 ISP's to choose from at the click of a button.

You really don't comprehend the fallout that will come from this and the damage it will do to the tech industry. Ironic since half of Sup Forums work with computers or IT, most of the people's jobs here (who actually have them) depend on it.

so you've run out of steam after being browbeaten all day, now you've fallen to petty "a president shouldn't act this way, it's not presidential" rhetoric no one cares about?
lol, please don't reply like a fag and say some shit about the comparison

He's mocking the failure of impotent redditors to block the NN repeal by referencing gay stuff they all like, making it genuinely topkek
>Star Wars
>Game of Thrones
>"Organic" popcorn
About the only thing missing was Harry Potter

NN wasn't a thing for the first 40 years of the internet's existence, you teenage shitter

>You really don't comprehend the fallout that will come from this and the damage it will do to the tech industry
FUCKING WHAT??? You're about to witness the return of broadband. The internet from three years ago. Are you a shitposter, fearmongering soyboy, or a literal retard? Perhaps all of the above?

kill yourself shill rat

The FCC repeal is literally just a return to pre-2015 regulatory standards. The internet wasn't ending in 2015, so why it is all of a sudden ending right now?

56% D chess.

>Ask yourself why a government official is on a full PR advertisement campaign and dressing up like a christmas clown. It's entirely unprofessional and just goes to show the shitty state this country is in.

Nigga, Donald Trump is your president. If you're not going to shit on plebbitors who want to trade net freedom so that they can have other ISP consumers subsidize them with the use stream the latest episode of Rick and Morty and share facebook status, when are you?

you really don't think we didn't dodge a bullet that would ha e enaed the government to label anything as propaganda and subsequently strongarm an ISP via lisence removal threat to shut the dissent down completely? READ THE FUCKING LAWS, ASSHOLE

The internet was fine before Net Neutrality it will be fine after. In what other world are companies not allowed to charge for use of their networks? The interent is a service, not a utility.

NN was a recent thing because it wasn't required before since the ISPs trying to fuck the internet with throttling has become a fairly recent phenomenon as the internet has become more popular

kill yourself shill rat

You actually did get assblasted by that video didn't you?

He has got good tastes in nerf guns IIRC that is the nstrike rampage widely considered the greatest bang for buck nerf ever on the market; it is also out of production for years now. The foam golf ball shooting nerfs are apparently fantastic and might produce a midrange gun that would usurp its throne.

>Ironic since half of Sup Forums work with computers or IT, most of the people's jobs here (who actually have them) depend on it.

Funny how you don't listen to them when they try to explain shit to you despite you admitting them speaking from a position of both knowledge and personal stake.

Wouldn't shock me. Liberals are so gullible.

i wish you cunts were as outspoken when google, facebook and twitter censored conservatives viewpoints for the last 3 years and it has only increased after trump meaning the 3 basically confirmed they didnt like that trump won and let their anger infect their cenorship and ban behaviour, bias. Blatantly and openly for years and it has gotten really fucking bad.
NONE of you cunts that now cry "omg censorship" opened your mouths the only thing you are actually interested is that you can say your piece but everyone else that doesnt agree with lol fuck em, this is what the last years have proven to me. Also if you didnt complain 8 years ago before this obama shit was done you have no basis to complain anyway besides grandstanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

those regulatory standards were made official as a result of nearly a decades worth of buildup of ISPs abusing their power, throttling connections, and censoring competition and dissenting opinions. what do you think they're going to do now that the regulations are gone again? upgrade their infrastructure, like they've been promising to do for literally 20 years and scamming hundreds of billions of dollars out of american consumers in the name of? really makes you think.

>Ask yourself why a government official is on a full PR advertisement campaign and dressing up like a christmas clown

To laugh in reddit's stupid fat face

I thought that was obvious

Consumers won't notice any difference. It's literally just one bunch of rich corporations (Netflix etc) trying to rent seek off another bunch of rich corporations (ISPs), and getting salty that they can no longer get this free handout.

Also it made the shitty monopolistic ISP situation in the US worse rather than better, since the costs of all the monitoring and lawyers to ensure NN wasn't being violated were another barrier to entry of new ISPs to the market.

>throttling has become a fairly recent phenomenon
Wrong. Throttling has been an issue for over a decade and with every single case the ISP has been prosecuted, because the FCC/FTC ALREADY HAD THE POWER TO DO SO. FCC "net neutrality" did not give the FCC any more power to prosecute ISPs for throttling, it merely reclassified ISPs as title II service providers.

You've been embarrassed multiple times in this thread for your complete lack of knowledge on the issue. Just leave Sup Forums, dumbfuck reddit shill.

funny vid
>135K dislikes from reddit and tumblr subhumens

He's a shitposting troll appointed by THE shitposting troll-in-chief. His actions aren't surprising in the least.

NN cucks got fucking spanked.

Lol it has more to do that amazon, youtube, google and netflix make up the majority of bandwith while they dont have to pay extra, as of right now they are freeloading cunts sitting on the backs of isps

CAN'T DEFEAT THE AJIT

NN was absolutely a thing for the first 40 years of the internet's existence. It was the default practice.

ISPs had not yet been consolidated, and no one wanted to start a war with the entire market by differentiating content--also, it went hardcore against the entire culture of the internet, including the engineering departments of the ISPs.

In 2012, Verizon and Comcast started to move away from the gentleman's agreement of Net Neutrality. As it was not actually illegal, and as the major ISPs had formed an oligopoly, there was nothing to keep it from happening.

Net Neutrality was enshrined into law in order to preserve the status quo prior to 2012. Dismantling the rules keeping it in place dismantles the status quo.

He is really trying hard to be /ourguy/.

>since the costs of all the monitoring and lawyers to ensure NN wasn't being violated were another barrier to entry of new ISPs to the market.

haha, yea man. now that ISPs are free to indiscriminately violate NN we don't have to worry about all that pesky consumer protection and monitoring. and I'm sure the fact that ISPs have spent the better part of a decade making it practically illegal to compete against them in most areas won't stifle innovation at all.

>"He has served in various positions at the FCC since being appointed to the commission by President Barack Obama in May 2012, at the recommendation of Mitch McConnell. He was confirmed unanimously by the United States Senate on May 7, 2012,[1] and was sworn in on May 14, 2012, for a five-year term.[2]

>Appointed by
>Obama

NO MORE FREELOADING GOOGLE
NO MORE FREELOADING FACEBOOK
NO MORE FREELOADING NETFLIX

Suck shit you golem faggot. Your beloved mega-corporations will have to PAY for their content delivery costs HAHAHHAHA

This ladies and gentlemen, is salt.

And when you meme on top of doing things your opponents don't like, you always motherfucking win.

>indiscriminately violate NN

this doesnt mean anything you fool, tell me exactly what they will violet come on.
Tell me. Because isp still can be dragged to court just as before, NN didnt provide this feature it was there before NN.

>freeloading Google

what does that even mean exactly?

"Ajit" literally means unconquered, invincible
behindthename.com/name/ajit

>Wrong. Throttling has been an issue for over a decade and with every single case the ISP has been prosecuted, because the FCC/FTC ALREADY HAD THE POWER TO DO SO. FCC "net neutrality" did not give the FCC any more power to prosecute ISPs for throttling, it merely reclassified ISPs as title II service providers.
>You've been embarrassed multiple times in this thread for your complete lack of knowledge on the issue. Just leave Sup Forums, dumbfuck reddit shill.

You pretend to know what you're talking about. You don't.

Title II classification was the result of FCC legal action to prevent throttling that failed a court challenge. The court decision stated that, although the legal theory that the FCC was using did not work in this case, they could successfully get the same result if they reclassified the carriers under Title II.

So the FCC did that, in order to be able to continue to prevent throttling.

And the sweet irony of all this? Tumblr and Reddit are all screaming "I WISH BLACK JESUS WAS BACK IN OFFICE TO FIX ALL OF THIS". Idiots don't even realize he caused all of this.

because Trump told him to.

Trump knows about the libtard "activists" organizing because they have nothing better to do. The same libtards making death threats to poo meme man. Trump is literally doing everything he can to make liberals upset and have stress heart attacks

You guys are cumming yourselves over a literal Verizon shill. Might as well start bootlicking too.

>Ameriboos

Tell that to Martin Shkreli.

>complains about freeloading while shilling for the communication companies who exist and have a monopoly upheld by the usage publicly funded infrastructure

Reddit is that way. Bye.

who exactly do you think uses those services? do you think amazon, youtube, google, netflix, etc. are just invisible bandwidth ghosts that suck it all up for themselves with no consumer involvement?

Do you think ISPs are hurting for bandwidth in the first place, or that it costs them more than pennies on the gig to maintain, which they then pass on to the consumer at thousands of percent markup?

The court challenge that failed that was filed by FTC against AT&T? It failed because they came under the protection of the FCC.

You can still visit Sup Forums can you not, idiot? You can still visit any forum on the internet, can't you?

You just can't post shit against their rules on Youtube or Facebook

it means they by faar use up the most bandwith of the isp meaning they sit on the backs of isp and are freeloading compared to pretty much any other internet products. I am not suprrised that twitter, facebook, netflix and google all shit in your brains to make you nice soldiers fighting for their benefit but dont expect me to be so stupid and play along

>At the recommendation of Mitch McConnell
>Mitch McConnell

Imagine posting about the FCC without even knowing that FCC rules require that sometimes Dem presidents have to appoint Republican commissioners and vice versa.

I don't care if you're right. Only scar tissue remains where my soul once was, and the only thing left that brings me joy is seeing redditors suffer. If I must suffer as well then so be it.

Because they are monopolies and monopolies always try to leverage the government into helping them stay in power.

Basically what Comcast and all other cable providers have done for the past few decades. Fund and lobby state and Federal government into over regulating and crushing their competition.

No. I'm just being more realistic about this than you alarmist twats.

I wonder what sort of low-life loser you must be to sell your dignity like this and blatantly lie online to destroy one of the best things about today's society.

>muh professionalism

it was the best government video ever made. endless reddit tears. it is so wonderful. god bless this hero

You just described Silicon Valley

What do I give a shit if Verizon gets fucked by Google?

Methinks you have some sort of brand loyalty here...hmmm I wonder why that could be?

No. Imma stay here and relish in old /pol.' Election brought reddit to Sup Forums. I'm not gonna support some shitskin corporate whore.

I wish FaceApp would bring back the race filter. Now I want to see /ourpoo/ as a white man

oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Obama appointed Pajeet as head of the FCC, or that he was influencing Pajeet's current voting direction. oh wait...

He is literally targeting the pepe wielding spergs who memed trump into office

Ah, yes, you are correct.

Which further exposes Ashit Pie's lie that the FTC can do the job of preventing market- or consumer-hostile throttling or blocking.

lol i routinley get banned on twitter for pro trump statemenst and the reason for the ban is not violation but "automated behaviour" basically anytime you post shit twitter doesnt like that is pro trump you have a chance of being banned for NO REASON and the excuse FROM TWITTER is basically "lol bot" this is how far their bias is they cant even conceive someone being pro trump for any extendet period of time.
I am not suprrised you libtards dont know that.. you dont have to deal with it quite as much .. thats what i mean you "censorship" screaming is just a lie and you are only interested that you can say your pieces, fuck everyone else.

i like being pandered to

Destroy what? Nothing's destroyed. Remember the internet in 2014? That's your internet now. So scary, right?
>one of the best things about today's society
Try one of the worst. I only come back here time and again for shartposting on Sup Forums and occasional pretty art from various Japanese websites.

Redditor confirmed.

Go back to The_Donald.

>I'm sure the fact that ISPs have spent the better part of a decade making it practically illegal to compete against them
Again, that's a separate problem (except that NN managed to make it even worse.) There *is* a case for stronger government intervention there, but it should be something involving antitrust action and probably forced breakups of monopolistic ISPs, baby bell style.

Maybe don't shitpost Trump memes on Twitter from a Russian IP address.

Can someone link the actual law?
every search i do for it just leads to the 1000 articles yelling the sky is falling

how about you do a 10 second search and read all about their long ass history of violating the "tenets of NN" via throttling, censorship, sketchy noncompetetive practices, etc. instead of expecting everyone to spoon feed your retarded ass, you lazy fucking mouth breather.

its really side how huge parts of the population do the bidding for netflix, youtube, google, facebook
they literally puke in your brain so you defend their benefits and privileges...

lmao Sup Forums has drank the drump koolaid so deep they will even defend a policy that will allow ISPs to censor their website because some SJW cries at them to

>Do you think ISPs are hurting for bandwidth in the first place
Yes, there's a shortage right now. Try picking up a book.

Your point has been refuted dozens of times already. NN was in response to ISPs acting greedy at the consumer's expense. But you're a shill so you just go repeat the same talking points in every single thread.

>Mitch McConnell
>Republican

They could do it under NN they would just have to tell you its happening. Just like they would have to before NN or they would get sued.

>But you're a shill so you just go repeat the same talking points in every single thread
That's my line.

What do I give a shit if Google gets fucked by Verizon?

Did you actually think for a single second it was concern for the end consumer that was behind Obama's "net neutrality" legislation in the first place?

>What do I give a shit if Verizon gets fucked by Google?
And now Google is going to be fucked by Verizon and you are butthurt.

Oh, my god. You're right.

I just called the President Pro Tem of the Republican-Majority Senate... a Republican.

What a grievous and amusing error.

I will hasten to kill myself.

Shit now I'm hungry for Reeses

how about you idiot dont constantly switch subjects when you lost the previous one.
But ok just as i said if you didnt complain 4 years ago you are only grandstanding now.
And the fact the censorship that is currently done by the big 3~5 against conservatives that has only increased for some unexplained reason after trump is not and was not issue for you the last years tells me everything about your intentions. "lol as long as it hits the people i disagree with i shut up lololo" now the big cunts that sit on the isps back mobilized you fools so you defend their benefits what a embarrassment.
Explain to me right now what has changed in your internet from today compared to 4 years ago. If you cant mention shit you are just used a useful idiot and are just grandstanding.

>We need to act like proper Jew pets
What's wrong with Chairman Loonigger having some fun exactly?