twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

No

NO

No.

comics are for faggots

WE

good

Nobody really likes Miles. He is kind of like the Firestorm of Marvel, they keep pushing him but no one gives 2 fucks about his existence

They're everywhere, aren't they?

I feel bad for Miles. His comics never sell, and the guy just wants to be spiderman, not the black spiderman.

WUZ

WUZ

Beat 'ya to it

No. I don't belong to an unoriginal race of thieves that steals characters and turns them black.

Not unless he uses his spider powers to climb in a second story window and steal a television. I'd watch that show.

Spideys a nigger?

No?

just don't watch it

there are tons of things to watch
ignore all virtue signaling and this will go away

Riri Williams is technically IronHeart, Doom is currently filling in as the official IronMan while Stark learns to become a space wizard or some shit.

>That stupid ass punchable Pixar face
as much of a bland, no personality mary sue Miles was in his own comic, at least his looks were kind of cool. if you put the blackwashing aside.

SPIDERMANZ

If niggers want comics, let them have comics.

Don't expect anyone to buy them though.

People should be happy that these establishments out themselves so easily and don't try to deceive you into supporting them.

Sony marvel, the shitiest of marvel.

No thanks.

What x% face is this?

> memeflag
> muttposting
Everything here checks out. You're free to go.

>morales
>black

N

THWIP

Do you?

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS, GET IN HERE

Peter Parker is not a nigger. Get over it.

Yeah but Marvel made Parker into a little bitch in Secret Empire. He runs from Nazi Cap but nu-spiderman Mile Morales doesn't and punches him so hard he breaks his shield and knocks him out! #bashthefash

i love they had to preface it in the trailer- casual blacks are like- Peter Parker is black n ow? Hol Up! Appropriation (pronounced Appreciation) of black identity

>Riri Williams is technically IronHeart

Don't tell that to me. Tell it to SJW Marvel.

Miles Morales is the worst spiderman, and Bendis is a fucking hack

Yes - the quality of writing for Miles Morales has steadily decreased since his introduction and he is now little more than the token 'Black Spiderman' and I find that offensive towards Black audiences.

Miles Morales is a different character than Peter Parker
Also I don't give a fuck about cartoons

>punchable pixar face
I was looking for a term to describe this face. Thanks user.
Maybe its my autism but i literally cant watch more than 15 minutes of any animated movie anymore precisely because of this expression.

Mostly just that Miles is a crap character. Early Ms Marvel achieved what they were aiming for better, though of course Marvel managed to fuck that up by making it focus on the whole "I AM A MUSLIM" thing instead of the writing.

Watch 2D instead, far less sameface.

Ey retard any reader has been known about minority spidey. He ain't new, stop trying to make something out of this.

I don't care, but I don't I don't understand why they reused a already established super hero and just changed his skin color, how hard is it to make a original one, it's marvel they have such a strong brand, people would freak out over a new Hero in the universe.

>Doom is Iron Man
What the fuck is going on in comic books
Are they always this wild or have they taken a turn for the super stupid lately.

I don't know why after the success of Homecoming for Sony they would then ditch Peter Parker for Miles. Do an animated Parker movie and use the kid from Homecoming to do the voice, EZ FUCKING MONEY SONY

Dooms Ironman run is actually pretty great. Comics have always been insane, look at anything by Jack Kirby and you'll see what I mean.

As for the current state of Marvel, they're pumping out like 20 series a month, and 18 of them are progressive dogshit.

John K has been the leading proponent against 'tude and gay expressions in cartoons, /ourcartoonist/
>johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/tude-treats.html

Let me explain to you what SJWs did to Marvel comics. The Avengers aren’t the Avengers anymore. Iron Man is a fourteen year old black girl named “Riri”. Captain America is a black man. Thor is a woman. Spiderman is a black boy. And the Hulk is chinese.

spider man was bitten by a nigger?

should be edited to say- IT's OKAY TO BE WHITE

kek

You have to make cartoons to be a cartoonist.

John K hasn't done jack shit in years. Last major accomplishment was scamming people out of millions of dollars for that fucking Cans Without Labels project that never manifested.

*hundreds of thousands of dollars
Let my hyperbole get away from me a bit

That's funny, if you make spiderman black it's just a series of home invasions.

THE HULK
CHINESE........................WTF ?

HULK STLONGEST ONE THELE IS !

>HURKU SMASHE!

this bait isn't even worth using an image on.

Nope. I have no problem with Miles.

I have a problem with race baiters like you who make everything about race. You are the same jackass who says, "we are all human, and and there is no race, but fuck white people. Check out this diverse young man taking the spidy mantle from whitey!"

I hate you OP. You.

>I have a problem with race baiters like you who make everything about race. You are the same jackass who says, "we are all human, and and there is no race, but fuck white people. Check out this diverse young man taking the spidy mantle from whitey!"

>2017
>caring about capeshit

Comic books never really interested me, nor do super heroes. The only one i liked was the hulk.

Why would people pay to see this shit?

Miles morales became spiderman after Peter Parker died. So nope

same here.
can't really understand the allure to comic books or super heroes.
Star wars is fucking gay too.

this guy gets it

idk, think i might sound like a sjwf faggot but i legit don't have a problem with this, but only if they're trying to do a new spin on spiderman like peter parker growing up in the hood or maybe make his character more brutal and heartless and changing his race is a way to distinguish him from other spiderman series. But if all they did was change his race just to do it, then its just lame writing that's desperately and dully attempting to be creative.