Black people are stup-

Black people are stup-

WOAH...

based black boy!

>They are picture books

Probably still didn't understand them anyway.

when stuff like this has to be posted to "prove people wrong" it's only proving them right

sah gay

Report off topic and troll threads.
This is not politics and would be better on b.

Whoa! A 4 year old read books that are meant to be read by a 4 year old! Fucking amazing!

I can also read 100 books in 1 day.
But understanding the content is another story.

WE

The nigger can't even read...

You know they're stupid when knowing how to read is a news-worthy accomplishment

>books
You mean comics right? I could do that when I was 3.

Okay... do they want a prize for not putting the kid in a dumpster like they should have?

See guys he is a good boi who would never du nuffing

>that 'christmas tree'

Fucking niggers

He's just flipping the pages. He doesn't know what any of it means.

>inb4 white house invite

This is good. Kids imitate parents, so the parents probably read too.
Meanwhile my nieces are raised on the fucking ipad because my sister never puts down her fucking phone.

Um, black parents, your kids... they're supposed to know how to read, you dummies.

black vaginas smell like rotten fi-

Shouldn’t you be counting your shekels, shlomo?

That there is an advanced form of child abuse

Post the Boondocks screencap

Send more Orthodox Jewish girls to Sullivan county I love planting my goy seed in their chosen wombs growing goy babies in Jewish wombs...

How would you know.

WUZ

>books
>comic books for kids

This kid is going to get dismembered in middle school.

>picture books
For all we know they can read as well as a kindergarten class can make powerpoints: only pictures.

THIS

This poor little negroid will go to school and be taught by other black kids that reading and learning is 'racist' and will turn out just like every other fucking black person.

Kikebart is hitting new lows with this leftist race pandering bullshit. Andrew must be rolling in his grave.,

Also blacks are subhuman garbage and the fact that it makes the news when one can (pretend to) read says a lot of about the state of their culture.

Good for him, readings a great way to pass time

I hope he stays the course, however I can already hear his classmates 'aw man look at this nigga readin and shit. Tryins to get good grades and shit.'

>books

kk