What is the final answer for lefty numales

What is the final answer for lefty numales

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they all look the same
This is a real problem

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

gas

Let them die childless in their cuck sheds

Oh Wesley

I feel bad those (((Producers))) fucked you over and over again in your bottom but that doesn't mean you get to act like this.

voluntary self sterilization for feminism

I was hoping the #metoo campaign would have this sorted out by now. Nothing hits harder than allegations for these types.

military draft

That meetoo shit was an attempt to smear Trump and get him to step down

I haven't watched the Star Wars movies or Star Trek, but why is he wearing a Star Trek uniform to a Star Wars movie?

Oh, their lifestyle almost guarantees that they'll be impregnating no one

Start putting testosterone and super male vitality in the water instead of soy extract or whatever

>wearing a star trek uniform to a star wars movie
I'm not even a sci-fi geek and I know he fucked up

>Why do they all look the same

They are part of the new, sterile Third Sex engineered by our rulers to reduce the population through non-violent means

>what do we do about people enjoying their lives and being happy in ways that don't affect my life in anyway whatsoever

Thought it was for the media/holywood types. I dont use twitter, just see headlines

test

Isn't that a battlestar galactica outfit?

WILL WHEATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SEMEN
BRING ME THE BBC AND LEAVE IT

the last thing we want is numales becoming weaponised zogbots

because he's an adult, duh. Adults wear fantasy costumes to such a degree that they'll use any excuse to break out the ol trekkie outfit.

Go easy on him, he's trying to cling on the last remnants of his relevance.

This is the attitude that has and will give more and more power to leftists and feminists

Le irony bc he was on Star trek as a kid but failed star fleet and was never an officer.

Cause Wheaton is a massive faggot who can't accept that his time has long passed and the world has no use for him.

A rope

>command yellow
>Crusher
TOP FUCKING KEK KEEP DREAMING YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT

Star Trek. pretty sure the dude was trolling with this post. That was obviously lost on the OP.

>being happy in ways that don't affect my life in anyway

Alas, if only that were true. Nu-males are a direct threat to the continued existence of this society

Because their idealogy does not creep into the governing board and the schools your children go to.

Why would you announce that shit? Even if he sees it as normal eating, it's not like normies are posting "glug, glug, glug cow milk" reguarly.

>I am a damn adult
>adult
No you're not

this. His "uniform" was a faggy rainbow sweater. He was literally the worst charecter on the show.

I live in a liberal stronghold. lefty males all over. why do they all look the same? twig body, glasses, beanie, malnourished look.

Fascism

shut up westly.

The last men are tired of life, take no risks, and seek only comfort and security. According to Nietzsche, the last man is the goal that modern society and Western civilization have apparently set for themselves. After having unsuccessfully attempted to get the populace to accept the Übermensch as the goal of society, Zarathustra confronts them with a goal so disgusting that he assumes that it will revolt them. Zarathustra fails in this attempt, and instead of repelling and manipulating the populace into pursuing the goal of the Übermensch, the populace take Zarathustra literally and choose the disgusting goal of becoming the last men. This decision made leaves Zarathustra disheartened and disappointed.
The lives of the last men are pacifist and comfortable. There is no longer a distinction between ruler and ruled, strong over weak or supreme over the mediocre. Social conflict and challenges are minimized. Every individual lives equally and in "superficial" harmony. There are no original or flourishing social trends and ideas. Individuality and creativity are suppressed.
Nietzsche warned that the society of the last man could be too barren and decadent to support the growth of healthy human life or great individuals. The last man is only possible by mankind having bred an apathetic person or ethnic group who are unable to dream, who are unwilling to take risks and simply earn their living and keep warm. The society of the last man is antithetical to Nietzsche's theoretical will to power, the main driving force and ambition behind human nature, according to Nietzsche, as well as all other life in the universe.
The last man, Nietzsche predicted, would be one response to the problem of nihilism. But the full implications of the death of God had yet to unfold: "The event itself is far too great, too distant, too remote from the multitude's capacity for comprehension even for the tidings of it to be thought of as having arrived as yet."

>Star Trek outfit
These creatures can't even fake being nerds properly

Wil Wheaton trolling Star Wars fans is pretty goddamn funny though

>Went in costume
That's not even the proper uniform. This mother fuck was not in TOS.

Rice milk is superior to soy milk. Fucking pleb

ew, what the fuck?

>star trek uniform

what an epic prankster this guy is.

Talks about the lazy "Last Man" while shit posting on /pol.

treat like jews

To be fair, he did actually wear a proper uniform. His faggy sweater was quite faggy, and he had a load of them. But the uniform color, AND style is not proper in his little costume. How hard can it be for this faggot?

Look up his appearance on the game show 'The Weakest Link'. He tried to be the alpha sexist pig that he now decries. He failed miserably and just looked that much more like a pansy while missing off the women on the show. He hates masculinity because it's something he has never managed to have.

The weakest link was a good show desu

Cut their welfare, eliminate middleman deck jobs.

Trolling

>Thought it was for the media/holywood types
It is and now the Deep State is co-opting it to attack Trump.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

Regrettably, helicopter rides.

Jesus Christ, Wil got me into Bob and Tom along with Fark way back when. I can disagree with his politics, but not with him being a cunt.

I just...don't understand how they all look, act, and think the same. Where did they all come from?

A bullet