POWERFUL

What the hell is wrong with the left? I’m serious, how did 10,000 people look at this and say “wow this is well thought out and funny”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the left is juvenile
shocking

>What the hell is wrong with the left"
They're lefties

This is more than juvenile, this is like what a 4 year old would find amusing

>Meanwhile on Sup Forums
POO IN THE LOO

twitters just made because 13,000,000 blacks wont be able to post their every half baked thought without doling out a little extra cash for bandwidth

shit i laughed a little,, im doomed

They've been babied their entire life. Most leftist lead sheltered and privileged lives. That's why they want to identify with the "oppressed" because they've never had a hard day ever.

If you can't tell the difference between poo in loo and that retarded tweet you should off yourself

>expecting twitter to make sense
That timeline is long gone

The left can't me-

That's an Sup Forums meme and it's true

That was from an ACTUAL song that was 100% seriously telling Indians they should shit in a toilet and not on the street.

The whole “black twitter” meme is the worst

that just goes to show you college educated doesn't = smart

This. Left are legit retards and autistic and need to be pulled down from their ivory towers.

its based in reality tho

ROTFLMFAO!! Pee pee HAAHAHAHAHA!!

Poo in the loo has context, Indians shit in the street, this tweet is like going up to someone you don’t like and saying “you drink pee, Haha!”

Twittwr gives 9000 bonus likes for agenda friendly posts.

If they'd just stopped at the first line it really wouldn't be as bad. What a day we live in where a quarter of thread pictures are screenshots of Tumblr/Twitter/Reddit/Facebook.

twigger*

>What the hell is wrong with the left?
how much time do you have user?

>Spend literally years coming up with childish nicknames for every remotely not far right anything completely unironically
>biggest asshole since martin skreli sells out to corporate telecom assholes gets a juvenile remark thrown at him anonymously

>Oh the left are so juvenile, such children, how childish!
>Let me shill more to be fucked in my asshole by verizon and comcast, it must ok if daddy dom trump says so.
>LOL GETTING BUTTFUCKED BY AT&T SURE IS MAKING THOSE LEFTIES SALTY

Just like my sides

>"POSTING KEK IS REALLY FUNNY GUYS XD"

once again the hipocrisy of you retards

Anyone have the Jon Oliver one from last night with the giant reese's cup?

>paying for a service
>getting buttfucked
Okay commie

Jesus Christ you’re mad

>I should have to share my fast internet with literal niggers
Sure

Time to say that these posts attacking Ajit Pai are racist?

>spending time on twitter
Kys

This is what happens when you let kids have cell phones.

They are degenerate.

>Let me shill more to be fucked in my asshole by verizon and comcast,
There's that meme again. I'll bet your liberal arts degree that it won't happen. Marxist can't into business or economics

>pee pee lover
this is what we mean when we say the left can't meme. At least get it right and call him a POO POO LOVER

>takes a giant street-shitting dump all over (((silicon valley)))
>pssh nothin personnel kid

>Sup Forums

Nah m8. It's UN : youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Ajit is a genius, he humanised himself through complex memetics as well as satirised materialist internet culture and now leftists are malfunctioning because he doesnt fit the bill as the disconnected ebil elite crapitalist, it is the left who are the disconnected crapitalists

Infantalization.

How much does he get paid to shill Reese's products

Exactly this.

You can't bantz when you're indoctrinated not to upset anyone. They can't even bantz nazis because the indoctrinated hatred gets on the way

Malik is that you?

The cup is funny in itself and pajeet pai doesn't even need to say a single word. The left refuse to acknowledge this and try to make it funny on their own terms.

That’s so stupid it’s Embarrassing

Such vicious racism out there towards this fine poo-American, I can't even.

This is a shame because it's so close to being a quality meme. All they had to do was link his "pee pee cup" with being Indian and BAM: Quality street shitter meme

Found the baby lol