You may press only one, Sup Forums

You may press only one, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14629362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RED 100000 TIMES

Blue, it solves a few of those other problems on there on its own.

Yellow, from yellow we can make red and blue happen. Orange is pointless, they are all inbred religion wont fix them.

Yellow. Without them we will make the effects of the red button come true in a second.

Yeah. Blue is the real origin of problems. But it's tempting to smack the orange one just because the logistics are complex.

The yellow button wont affect traps right? If so that one

Green tbqh
Sorry lads

Yellow 100%

blue, because all the other problems go away without the jews.

hell, i might even get $10,000 too without (((usury)))

IF you press blue, yellow will die on its own and you can make red happen.

Green

I press the green one because I want money.

Blue and the rest sort themselves out

I have some bad news, user...

fool the left in germany would just reimport them

yellow is the only answer,kill the cucks kill he cuckoldry politics

Red, no doubt.

green because fucking moolah

blue ,how is even a question

Orange. Make God happy.

Don't even have to look at picture to tell you it's JEWS and JEWS only.

This. Blue is the correct answer anything else is just stupid

Blue if I'm feeling altruistic.

Green though because I'm feeling selfish.

My man. Exactly this.

Green, because every hooman is equal.
This. /Thread

But it'll take time to die on its own and if you press yellow you can enjact blue more easily than if you press blue and fight or wait until yellow dies.

Create my own button to kill all muslims and their ridiculous faith which is on its way to be destroyed in our current timeline.....but id rather destroy it is as soon as...instead of however long its being dragged out for atm.

>op is spik. I’d get ride of all the spiks before the niggers because they are like 30+ percent of the US population while the nogs are only 12%. I acknowledge that the average nignog is worse than the average spik, but the nigs aren’t threatening the existence of whites in America. They aren’t reproducing like the spiks are. Lmao I love green text

RED!

Blue is the correct answer

Yellow, then we can get rid of blue, red and orange at once.

>Press yellow
>Far right activists rise from the ashes and rid society of muslims, blacks and jews
>End result is huge boost in the economy, making everyone much more well off
>Neo-traditionalism rises and everyone lives happy for the 1000 year reich

>being this blue pilled
The SJW's are pop-activists. If being an SJW wasn't praised by media and their teachers in uni they would not be SJW's. The blue button is the obvious one.

lol the blue one would cure all the rest

Blue.
Its a free yellow and green button and a partial yellow and orange button.

SJW movement will die with this generation, it's like Disco.

anyone that doesn't pick blue needs to fucking read a god damn book

>one choice literally leads to all others

Why did you even post this?

Blue. Everything else will fall in place afterwards

I think the OP image is trying to be globally relevant, hence why it says things such as "the world" and "the West."

If it was purely U.S.-based, I would agree with you, I would press a button getting rid of all the Latinos.

Define "blacks"?

ORANGE

Blue. If you say otherwise you're either a kike or stupid.

Yellow.

The rest are irrelevant in my country. The real problem here are leftist.

Yellow leads to the rest of it, so yellow.

The green button is the only one I didn't consider even for a second.

The rest of them unironically result in the entire world becoming a better place.

Stuck between the first three, but Blue seems to be an extremely stop-gap measure since their influence is already self-perpetuating and doesn't necessarily need them anymore.

You aren't a true Romanian, you are JIDF!

Unironically green. I'd maybe consider the red if it entailed blacks being replaced with whites, because getting rid of that many people, regardless of race, would have enormous economic consequences.

Red

Blue easily

everyone on Sup Forums except for richfags would press green, don't deny it

Are you dense? Just press blue and all the other buttons stop existing.

Considering I'm in London, It'd have to be orange, it's the only option.

Even blue would get you some automatic green. I'm not rich but I could cut you a check RIGHT FUCKING NOW for $10k because I've been too busy with holiday shit to spend it.

anyone who chooses blue over the other ones needs to actually be gassed

Nice ideas but these buttons do not work and the solutions would be titanic in practice.

Motherfuckers glow in the god damned dark.

Green nigga

green, though red is tempting.

and its a Christmasy color scheme

Blue

Blue, although red is pretty temping...

continued...

what did she steal from me to make you think she was intelligent?

that is a good reason to press the green button

Yellow and Orange are the only sensible options, and the best overall. I feel like unkeking Europe from the Muslims is lower on my priority list than unkeking America from SJW's and Transgenderism, though, so have fun with your slightly-less-degenerate nation that can now fight back the Muslim hordes in a new holy war.

Actually maybe I should hit Orange instead. I'll hit Orange instead.

Your buttons are shit.
>red
Look at my flag. I don't fucking care about blacks.
>blue
Nah, jews are fine.
>yellow
SJW is cancer, but gays and traps? Don't see any point doing this.
>orange
Why christianity?! Fundamentalist christian is no different from fundamentalist islamist. And middle-eastern shitskins are just fucking barbarians. They will just drive christian trucks of peace.
>green
10k vs some world changing shit? Is that a joke? Offer me enough to by a house at least.

this

>Pressing the green-colored button

I'd PAY $10,000 to be allowed to press two of the other buttons.

(At which point, I'd slam the yellow and blue-colored buttons.)

those teachers and media are controlled by jews

eu users are a mistake,can you kill yourself please

SMASH THAT BLUE BUTTON

Blue because it would fix most of the other problems.

The cucks are created by the jews though. They're a symptom of jew propaganda, not the root cause of degeneracy in the west, Kill the jews and SJWs wont exist.

Blue

Yellow.
Fags need to go.

Red. But blue would accomplishment red too.

Blue - only newfags say otherwise

strawpoll.me/14629362

>Why christianity?! Fundamentalist christian is no different from fundamentalist islamist. And middle-eastern shitskins are just fucking barbarians. They will just drive christian trucks of peace.

Yes, countries that are historically Christian are really in the same ZIP Code as Islamic nations. Do you hear yourself?

Better Christians than more insufferable fedora-tipping atheist-types.

>red
That wouldn't be a good thing. Nothing wrong with black people in general. They do seem to have a higher chance than other races of forming ghetto cultures in a given area, but that can be worked on.
>blue
That would be awful. Nothing wrong with Judaism, and some of my favourite books/games/etc were written by Jews.
>yellow
I wouldn't mind being rid of the whole trans fiasco, but not if also takes out every gay person. SJWs are tricky; I hate them but it's important they're allowed to speak.
>orange
Loss of diversity (actual diversity, not token "hire more black women" diversity) would not be a good thing. Islam seems to have an alarmingly high tendency towards extremism but this should be worked on in some other way than wiping out the religion.

Green it is, then.

Fag-lover.

>Reported to the METRO Police thought crime division
You done goofed

If you pick Blu all the others become true.

> God tier
Blue

> Demigod tier
Red, Yellow

> Good tier
Green

> Trash tier
Orange

It's a toss-up between red and blue. The others aren't even worth considering.

>You may press only one, Sup Forums.
Green. I assume some other user has already pressed red for me

If you care about anything else but green you are stupid

I really hope the AI is saving everything I type. I would hate to have to repeat myself.

Shills

>Robespierre
Hello my fellow white american man. It's not you the problem it's those people of color.

If I want to be totally honest? Yellow.

I cannot stomach being the arbiter of genocide against countless people not directly involved in the Jewish media plots, assuming the Jews simply evaporate and are not teleported to an enormous orbiting nose-shaped space station or something like that.

If the yellow button is pressed, the fallout from the death of SJWism will result in far greater social gains and greater defense against the Jews' influence on media.

Our civilization is a product of Greek culture, Roman law, and then enlightenment, not Christianity.

Yellow
Without the a abject moral degeneracy recognition of kikes, Muslims and niggers as cancers to humanity grows naturally and thus the other 3 are achieved and when people find out I saved humanity with the press of a button I get way more than just $10000 as a reward.

No, the problem is the Jew.

cool blog faggot

Green, because common sense

/thread

whoever says anything but green is a liar or retarded

Blue takes care of yellow, yellow takes care of red, and then we just have a fifth crusade and that takes care of orange.

>10k deposited into account instantly

Compared to the other shit, which is quite literally world affecting, 10k is not much at all.

Blue
>It takes one generation for white people to realize you can't relax around blacks and, without jewish indoctrination, they don't shy away from segregation and eventually deportation. Hell, maybe even they reconsider colinization.
>Homosexuality, transgenderism and SJWism are inmediately shunned again since there are no jewish authorities pushing for (((tolerance))) and giving BS institutions power to defend this nonsense
>Islam becomes "icky" again and no more welfare is handed to muslims. Being nomads as they are, they return to their original countries or blow theirselves up on the spot.
>Economy thrives again under a labour backed currency so savings are not that much of an issue and it's easier to get more money that has more value and overall have better quality of life.

Meanwhile Spain will remain a shithole for at least one century, but at least will be able to watch decent movies again.