How do we White Americans assume a European-American identity, because the identity "White" just doesn't suffice...

How do we White Americans assume a European-American identity, because the identity "White" just doesn't suffice. And since "White people" usually describes people of European descent and most commonly refers to them. Do you think this is need? What are your thoughts on this? Also, Identity Politics thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-man-killed-spain-flag-colours-braces-beaten-victor-lainez-pro-independence-protesters-a8112186.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

needed*

white europeans and from x or y european ancestry,just that

The US general "white" category is good because it goes beyond the identity politics of anglo vs italian vs 1000 generations of pure swede etc.

The only thing needed to be white is to descend from Europe, personally I'm white and type 3.5 skin color, also fuck identity politics.

type 3*

Yeah but Jews and other non-Europeans are called White too.

Actually, I guess some things are so so so popular amongst people of European descent that if they have none of these, the chances are 99.9 percent they're not white.
-Small lips
-Straight-Wavy Hair
-White Nose (ya know)
Some other stuff too, like look at a white-black-asian skull and stuff

Would you support DNA testing to determine exact race?

Yeah, but I guess ashkenazi's are the only white jews. (Zuckerberg, Einstein)

We should just re-define white to man Europeans then. No semites.

Sure, I mean you could look at a family book but to be very precise yeah.

Jews being called white is just Jewish tricks. They call whites the problem in the next moment when it suits them. That's just an excuse to remind them that they're fake Jews and not Israel.

As for others, eh. I mean most white Russians are pretty close to European whites anyway. White Persians? ehhhhhh. Sure there are always going to be edge cases but most of the time if they're mixed enough to pass as typical American white, then I don't have a problem with a "big tent" definition.

If folks want to go on about their genetic purity within the general whiteness that's fine with me. Just like some people can trace their families back in the US for hundreds of years.

European is a race, we are European race in overseas land, done.

We are Europeans who colonized this land, we ARE European.

Ashkenazis are mostly European(White) blood, but White should refer to 100% European ancestry at least. White us too much of an ambiguous term though imo.

basically stop immigration

Exactly.

You can keep saying what you want, they aren't even half white.

Would you support this

If we could do it without creating a secret race database and if we could trust the testers to not say we're all niggers etc.

is an immigrant a usa guy or not?
no one knows
you don't want those questions
let the russrians and chinese guys solve this

If they have European features like White skin and blue eyes, even blond or red hair, that is mostly European, but I would never call them Europeans proper. Despite many Ashkenazic Jews looking very White, I go by the one drop rule and don't consider them Europeans.

No, we’re white Americans you fucking idiot. It’s really the simplest concept pol has ever encountered

What if the portion of people's genome that determines their race is publicized in the public domain? While individual or immediate family specific genetics is kept confidential?(Their eyes, and the government's eyes only, unless they share it.)

k, how bout, whike?

those "refugees" are really complicating stuff.
they should really not mess up our system, fucking sabotage.
sabotage, TM Soros

>russia
>in alaska

lol wtf? There is no fucking way they out sailed Spain around the horn of South America to colonize that. This has to be before that central American short cut was dug through.

What gives? reedit that map.

Ha, we could call them that. Arabs resemble what the original Jews looked like, brown, short, with big noses. I bet a modern Ashkenazic Jew would look quite strange to an 11th century BCE swarthy Israelite, their hebrew ancestors.

WE

shut the fuck up with you meme flag

>White Nose
Be aware of the Roman nose, not to be confused with the hook-nosed Jew.

At the risk of sounding pedantic.

Technically speaking European is not a race, Caucasian is a race. European is if anything a sub-race, being itself divided into different groups of lower order.

There are three major races:
>Caucasian
>Negroid
>Mongolian

Are you retarded?

Based Portugal has always.

I would call Caucasian a phenotype or a range of phenotypes, rather than a race proper. Even though I'm a Nordicist who believes that all Caucasian phenotypes are the result of some amount of Nordid ancestry, whether recent, or ancient.

>There are three major races:
what about abos?

They're called australoids or something, but I think that can fall under a broader classification of negroid, since they resemble negroids the most.

I doubt it
how would they have gotten to straya ?

Catalonia ain't independent amigo, I'm half Spanish. VIVA ESPANA, CATALONIA ES ESPANA

Never confuse the master with the slave.
What happened to abos?

That classification is majorly attributed to the immediately noticeable difference in skull shape. Spotting the difference between the skull of a European and an Indian or MENA is hard, but between those and a Sub-Saharan African it is apparent even to the untrained eye.

Depending on who you ask, there may be two additional minor races:
>Australoid
>American
Usually they are respectively grouped into Negroid and Mongolian though.

australoid, whatever.

Wut, negroids are from africa, abos are from australia, there's thousands of miles from africa to australia

Whike it is then.

Why do blacks love straight hair so much and why do whites love curly hair?

Those crazy Whikes!

how are they linked though? I don't see niggers walking all the way to Australia or America and chinks don't look anything like them

>I'm half Spanish
I'm sorry for you.

Exoticism? Curly hair is not viewed favorably here, only negroes or mulattoes sport it. Personally, I find it repulsive even at a basic level.

I'm no expert, you'd have to look into it yourself. However, from what I gather the migration happened gradually during periods where the sea level was low. Either on foot or by primitive boats, the continents were connected enough to allow passage in certain places. As the sea level rose, that connection was lost and significant divergence happened between the peoples.

>How do we White Americans assume a European-American identity
Based on ancestry. The majority of white Americans will likely be predominately of Anglo/Germanic stock.

But these old world divisions mean very little in our society today. We're all categorized as 'white' within this nation by those who are against us, so I don't see why we shouldn't use that same label to identify with and rally support.

Me too.

You're the worst state, ya' know what a caganier is?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-man-killed-spain-flag-colours-braces-beaten-victor-lainez-pro-independence-protesters-a8112186.html

whatever autonomous community