THE MENORAH IS NOW A SYMBOL OF THE ALT-RIGHT

The media's on to us, I think it's time we get a new symbol for white supremacy.

>1 central candle
>4 candles on each side

The 14 words.

>8 secondary candles
>On 2 sides

Jews have an ethnostate. We want a white ethnostate. If (((they))) can do it, why not us?

I think it's time we retook this symbol of segregation back from the Jews.

We should dump blood on their front doors so God knows which houses to strike.

You are now aware that jews stretch magic wire around their neighborhoods to outsmart god.

The alt right was already Jewish

>Jews have an ethnostate. We want a white ethnostate. If (((they))) can do it, why not us?

Israel is illegitimate.

No the Walther p38 ac43 is the new symbol. Just think of what this gun has seen and done.

1. Go on (((Twitter)))
2. "Fellow Jews, I think we need to realize there's a reason people hate us."
3. Subvert (((their))) culture.
4. If they cry foul, we can show them examples of them doing it to us.

Pottery.

>Im going to build that [spoiler][/spoiler]wailing[spoiler][/spoiler]wall.

The alt-right was literally created by a Jew. Look up Paul Gottfried from AmRen.

What about the Dreidel?

(((altright)))

its like a mobile oven

How about this: if you rotate the menorah 90 degrees, you get 4 parentheses, so we meme kike names with 4 parentheses like so ((((Goldberg)))) and we photoshop two menorahs 90 degrees for,ing essentially 4 parentheses for the Star of David

Bumping

make an example of your second thought

I hope the @s at the ADL don't find about about pic related.

You mean "Alt Kike"

I love this meme stuff fellow goyim, let;s make Jerusalem the capital next!

Sounds stupid

I'm on my phone so I really can't but here goes

>rotate a menorah 90 degrees to the right
>have the exact same menora but photoshop out the Star of David and rotate it 90 degrees to the left
>use both menorahs in the same picture and center them on the Star of David of the first menorah, you should have this effect ((((*))))

>Oy!

like this?

Yeah, and ideally the Star of David should be looking upright and be a little bigger I suppose