Micheal Flynn

What are your thoughts about him now considering the multiple revelations about him throughout this year?

A patriot who sacrificed his reputation (thanks to the lying Jews) to try and help save America

>A patriot who sacrificed his reputation (thanks to the lying Jews) to try and help save America

Or maybe he's just a traitorous man who was caught lying to the public

>maybe youre a dirty shill that deserves FBI investigation for sedition

He's a patriot and gud father.
FBI practically told him to plea guilty or we will fuck your son's life up for good.

he is a loyal Trump supporter that was set up by covert deep state

>unannounced FBI interrogation without a lawyer
>equivalent to "the public"
>only targeted because he tried to inform the public about the CIA/State Department's funding of terrorism
Fuck off shill. 100% projection.

This dude looks like a fucking indian, he can't be full white.

amazed me that a general could fall so low to take money from a Islamic idiot like Erdogan. Doesn't he have enough money or something

Dershowitz said on CNN yesterday that he'll be able to challange the charges because of the guy who conducted his interview.

Wonder who interviewed Popodopolous??

Patriot - tried to expose the blackmail rings

>2 posts by this ID
>abandons thread
it's simple, we know because of the leaked texts that the FBI is absolutely infested with Hilldawgs and they have a political agenda

I want to give him a hug.

Fpbp

Second Post Bretty Good Post Too

hes the oliver north of our era.

What revelations? That the FBI got him to plea guilty for “lying” about something that wasn’t even illegal? People have been mentioning that he didn’t even lie. He was being bankrupted by this clown show of an investigation and decided to just plead guilty to end it quicker. The investigation is going nowhere.

Trump betrayed him and gave in to the neocons, I hope Flynn sells Neocon Don out.

Pretty much sums it up. Take a plea deal on some petty charge and not drown in legal fees.

He was swept up in Mueller's attempt at overthrowing a democratically elected government.