Dylann Roof wrote a letter to an ex-white supremacist

The absolute mad man.

postandcourier.com/church_shooting/dylann-roof-pens-jailhouse-letter-to-reformed-white-supremacist/article_76b8d4bc-e1ce-11e7-8334-6b05a2e9d627.html

bump

bump

Good grammar and prose, nice handwriting and proper paragraphing.

8/10

someone post a non-kiked link.

bumpo

His handwriting is quite nice.

>every letter leans slightly to the right
kek

>I hope that you know that you are 100 times worse than the jews you've surrounded yourself with.

Anyone know how to donate to his prison funds?

And to think this whole time I've thought he was just a half retarded yokel. Pleasantly surprised

Based.

pretty cool guy shots niggers and doesnt afraid of anything

more like cia nigger writes a letter passes it off as dylann roof.

He's not wrong.
I'll never understand how someone can go back to blue pill life after accepting the reality of race. It's impossible.

Breddy gud

Dylan Roof is a fucking faggot extraordinaire.

OY VEY SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN RIGHT NOW GOYS

Thank you for your valuable opinion, Moshe!

/ourguy/

Oy Vey.

Why didn’t this kid go out killing gang banging niggers in the street instead of killing innocent Christians?

Yeah because only kikes are repulsed by the thought of shooting old ladies in a church.

Roof should get firing squad justice for what he did and anyone who defends that guy is retarded.

he's a coward on the same level as muslim terrorists

Yeah no shit! He'd actually be somewhat of a hero instead of a coward.

Absolutely BTFO!

this

He is a goddamn hero trying to start the race war

I wish I was as brave as him

Check out his unedited deposition if you ever have the time, he's smarter and more committed to white nationalism than a solid 80-90% of this board.

Real shame he got the death penalty instead of life.

/ourroof/

>he got the death penalty
True? When is he getting killed?

like 20 years

yeah him shooting a bunch of unarmed black people praying inside a church is pretty brave and smart too.

Most of this board is non-white trash, what do you expect?

Because he was targeting black people, not just gang members. Dumb ass.

His shooting wouldn't have meant a thing if he died killing a few gang bangers, people would all just assume he was some junkie getting revenge against a dealer. Fuck you and fuck christfaggots.

all I needed to do was listen to his interview with police. He is not that bright and probably never wrote any of that stuff.

>hurr durr i hate niggers, i want to kill em
someone kils em
>hurr durr he killed defenseless blacks

So he is intelligent, not a surprise

> watching a selectively edited clip instead of the full 90 minute confession
> expecting someone to talk like a professional speaker days after going on a killing spree

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE.

this. his stated grievance was with gangbangers and negro rapists and the like, so like a pussy he shot a bunch of people at a prayer meeting.

>can't write in cursive
millennial faggot confirmed.

He should have shot bankers. It would have achieved more.

>he got the death penalty instead of life.

Rhodesians never die.

Roof is a moron.
Why would he go shoot up a black church?
It's one of the worst things he could have done.
If the letter is real, he seems intelligent enough.
Why not just start a youtube channel like Colin Flaherty, and show the world the truth about the black problem?
If he was redpilled on the jews why not start a youtube channel and show the world the truth about the jews, like David Duke?

Why would he throw away his life at such a young age killing a bunch of old churchgoers? It's insane.

> muh innocent christfaggots

The fuck up, christlet, he was looking to shoot black people. If you want someone to shoot up the ghetto so badly, you do it. Fuckin' pussy.

Blacks are not people and any white who kills a nigger deserves a medal.

Have a bamp!

> DURRRRR, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!

these people were never redpilled to begin with. They are probably WN 1.0 types which are actually involved for stereotypical reasons the media likes to say we are. The "reality of race" was never a thing they accepted, they had a just as delusional view of race as the mainstream, except it was with different

>Why would he go shoot up a black church?

Because he's a fucking idiot. I wonder how many anti-white murders he has caused.

He is intelligent. They tested his IQ in prison. His overall IQ is 128 and his verbal IQ clocked in in the 140s which is genius level.

I was gonna say. This shit ain't bad. I'd also give it an 8/10. Possibly even higher.

I wonder if people like you actually speak this way in public. I'd give half my life savings to hear you say this shit outside your mother's basement.

be reasonable user, even cats are people

Wtf Dylan Roof writes like me.

I kinda wished he was just an insane red neck weirdo but now I realise he was a comrade. And I'm terrified for him.

Pardon Roof now! He's a good goy who just couldn't take it anymore.

0. Blacks have been attacking whites since they first encountered them. Now shut the fuck up faggot.

His paragraphs don't have any actual logic to them, he just bundled them together in a way similar to how you would pause if you were talking.

That being said it reads fine; it's easy to understand what he's saying, and his points are accurate.

POW! Right in the kisser.

No, I dont, because as I have already mentioned I lack courage. Dylan clearly doesnt. Hes a hero and a martyr for the cause

Imagine if X just made a youtube channel instead of doing Y?

Imagine how much nothing would have been accomplished.

Was Roof our guy all along?

Holy shit this timeline us crazy.

Blacks are not people.

Next you will tell me kike filth are human.

Burgers i don't understand your system.

They give you death penalty but let you in jail for years before killing you?

Except Moslem terrorists aren't actually cowards. It's fun to meme this, and make fun of them. I do it all the time after these events. But in reality their zealous actions require a level of faith and bravery which 99% of mankind will never experience or understand.

I have more respect for my enemy, who goes and blows himself up in the name of his God, than I do for an apolitical centrist who's 26 years old and watches Rick and Morty.

This
He is a patron saint of Sup Forums.

It just depends on if he decides to appeal. He could appeal and stretch it out for decades or he could drop all appeals and be executed in a few years.

>His paragraphs don't have any actual logic to them

He wrote it angry, tried to calm himself down on the 2nd half.

Fuck you too heathen

Of course you don't understand the appeals process, you fuckin' spics just beat each other to death in the village square over a stolen flip flop or an accusation of sorcery. Shut the fuck up.

He wasn't apolitical. He immediately killed filthy animals and even got an ape senator.
9/10 nice op.

they may not be human but they,re still people. Except Bill Maher, his personhood has been revoked

Thousands of jewish lawyers make good livings working for "nonprofits" that devote all of their resources to getting prisoners off of death row via legal loopholes. Although I can't imagine many, if any, will take up Dylan's case.

>there's no racism from whites
>shoots up a black church

> implying leafs have any say into who is or isn't human

Niggers and kikes are not people for our purposes. They are targets to be exterminated, sterilized, or otherwise neutralized.
Stop sympathizing and fraternazing with the enemy.

Please god don’t ever let me get as woke as Dylann Roof
He took the final redpill

yeah it does look that way. He sounds like someone who would post on Sup Forums, though I guess he was probably too serious about his WN to bother with it.

Did he ever explain why he shot up a church instead of criminals or whatever?

wouldn't a kike just agree that he wrote all that stuff?

>posts pic of pouya and one of the suicide faggots
Why on earth are you on my board nigger please fuck off back to tumblr

He didn't use explosives or poison gasses. So he didn't realize just how destructive he could actually be.

Literally the entire point of his shooting you brainlet.

Black people constantly chimping in the name of muh white privilege, and now they finally got a taste of actual racism.

Someone transcribe the letter plz

I don't think that's how you get the message across.

I still don't habeeb this whole storyline

>complains about grammar while not even being able to use commas correctly

> listening to pouya

FAAAAAAAAAAAAG ALEEEEEEEERT.

>Picciolini

"white"

Wow, that was really good. He is ALOT smarter than he comes across. I thought he was kind of dumb but I guess he's actually quite intelligent.

Thinking there is no argument against racism is cognitive dissonance itself. Reading his letter, I can tell that he is actually very ignorant. Although he writes well, his sentences are empty.

You hate black people because you behave differently from them. You hate jews, you hate hispanics but on the other side of the road, there are those who are white and born and raised amongst the minorities. We know there is no reason to hate a person based on race. There are so many people who are raised into a family of complete idiots who do not raise their kids well and they turn into shit head adults. I see many of the same behaviors that blacks do in white people. Being bullies, beatings, shooting, killing,, mistreating others, absorbing food stamps and medicaid etc.

And then you race war yourselves. The races each paint themselves into a literal corner because they are too scared of each other and also scared of their own. So they play the role.

And as you stay separated as people, you develop different habits. Some of these are political and the way politicians treat minorities is completely disgusting.

Finally, hatred is a waste of time. I do not have the time to waste complaining about any race. (except muzzyz, honestly after 911 fuck them and fuck the refugees), but I will never hate a white or black or jew or hispanic ever.

If I hate someone, it is that individual who I have a beef with and I will not blame an entire group of the american population. Like, MS-13 needs to die, even hispanics hate them because of the shit image they present of hispanics.

Truly non-racist people do not go around joining hate groups or antifa or blm, they stay clear of threat, focus on life and family and just move the fuck on.

Dillan Roof is a fucking american traitor and he killed his own countrymen. I don't give a fuck about religion, it could have been a 7-11, but roof is an example of your most misguided.

>A Swede attempting to teach me my own language.
Shouldn't you be learning Arabic instead of English? Paragraph composition is not grammar in any case.

He's a fucking idiot, there's no getting around it. He tried to kill an ant nest by attacking the workers far from it.

You've got to go into it and destroy the queen.

>implying I said that I listen to him
Damn you’re stupid

The fact that you know him by name speaks volumes, you loser. I was posting a picture of LiL PEEP, bitch.

a youtube channel like Colin Flaherty's has redpilled tens of thousands of people, possibly hundreds of thousands

>You've got to go into it and destroy the queen.

or the kang

>Why didn’t this kid go out killing gang banging niggers in the street instead of killing innocent Christians?

Defense is not racism, you turd. When brown skins bomb us and we fight back are you going to scream racism?

The fact is every fucking single day white people, be that children to elderly are being harassed, beaten, robbed and murdered by niggers and Dillon was simply doing that back.

Nobody is going to be shocked about gang bangers being killed, but good Christian blacks in a church? That's shocking. It's as shocking as old whites being beaten to death and robbed by niggers for their next drug shoot up.

The blacks were innocent, that's the point.

It's called sending a message. Respect to the kid.