Apparently Canada's 7th-richest man - a pharma executive worth almost $4 billion who founded a company called Apotex...

Apparently Canada's 7th-richest man - a pharma executive worth almost $4 billion who founded a company called Apotex Pharmaceuticals - was found dead today along with his wife inside of their Toronto mansion. There is no official cause of death yet, except that homicide investigators were at the property all day. What do we know about Apotex, Barry Sherman, etc.? Any suspicious links to other people or organizations?

>Billionaire couple found dead in North York mansion

>Two lifeless bodies were found Friday in a North York mansion owned by billionaire Barry Sherman – one of the wealthiest people in the country. Emergency crews responded to the home where the founder of generic drug company Apotex Inc. lived with his wife Honey on upscale Old Colony Rd., near Bayview Ave. and Hwy. 401, around 11:45 a.m.

>“We appear to have two deceased persons at that address,” Toronto Police spokesman Mark Pugash said Friday. “The Homicide Unit is monitoring the situation.”...

>Dr. Eric Hoskins, Ontario’s Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, tweeted he is “beyond words right now.” “My dear friends Barry and Honey have been found dead,” he tweeted. “Wonderful human beings, incredible philanthropists, great leaders in health care.” “A very, very sad day,” Hoskins added.

torontosun.com/news/local-news/couple-found-dead-in-billionaires-north-york-mansion

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/couple-found-dead-in-billionaires-north-york-mansion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 down

the wife looks like a cannibal

6 gorrilion to go

I literally couldn't fuck. Rich ass pharama dude, spend a life fucking people over. I hope his death was slow, painful, and filled with terror.

(((Sherman)))

(((barry Sherman)))

Well, it's not like he fucked CANADIANS over - you guys at least have pharma price controls. Everyone fleeces the US because all our politicians are bought-off and refuse to let the government negotiate drug prices. It's a ridiculous scam.

hahahahaha nice!

they did fuck canadians over, they fleece the government which by extension is fleecing the citizens

No, we pay out the ass for medication. Ive been charged 6 to 7x more for a 1mg version of a pill when the 5mg version costs less because it is used for a different condition, medicine is same, dosage is just different.

Thats just a small example, its not unique to usa. We pay out of pocket for most medication at near retail prices. And for stuff covered by mecical, doctors are so worried about getting flagged for excess coverage cost they will lower standard of healthcare to protect their careers. If you have hep c in canada, treatment is not going to cost 80k like in usa, but the doctor will actually not give you the most up to date treatment, they will give you the older more harmful less effective cheaper drugs instead.

They also refrain from writing bloodqork requisitions unless it is 100 percent needed in their mind. So if you want to investigate your own health, you are mostly shit out of luck unless you self pay.

>ranked 363rd in the world in the world

jesus fucking christ
>ywn never know this feel

Does it start in Canada? I mean they are the most cucked, but I really didn't think the leafs had it in them.

anyone experince deja vu?

OY VEY

Nice scratch two more boys, how many more do we need to bag?

All of them.

>suspicious links

Yes. To the fag mafia that currently holds Ontario hostage and controls the Ontario and federal Liberal Party.

Wife somehow found out what Barry did at his "business suppers"---along with kiddie snuff vids starring her husband. She killed him and herself. Nothing of value lost. Case closed.

>torontosun.com/news/local-news/couple-found-dead-in-billionaires-north-york-mansion
In 2015, the Jewish Defence League picketed outside Sherman’s North York mansion because he was holding a fundraiser for Liberal leader Justin Trudeau.

In September of this year, Sherman asked the Federal Court to shut down an investigation into fundraising activities he helped organize for the Liberals.

oy vey

Peter Munk should be next

>(((Sherman)))

Delet this thread right now

S

Actually apotex is one of the biggest producers of "generic pharmaceuticals", which drastically lowers the price of drugs that have expired patents (I think that's the right word). Apotex is one of the most helpful drug companies in the world, and runs on a shoestring budget. I wouldn't be surprised if he was killed for being so generous to those who need life saving medicine. He also made a lot of money, but could have made way more.

Do you not know what "generic" means?