Hey soygoy, I heard you said the holocaust didn't happen. My bubbi died in the shoah

>Hey soygoy, I heard you said the holocaust didn't happen. My bubbi died in the shoah...

And so will you

He is a big jew.

The virgin jew war criminal executing prisoners of war vs the chad soldier of the german empire willing to face his death before risking the lives of his fellow countrymen

for you

He looks kind of tiny, like what Sup Forums calls a manlet

Could that manlet even reach my head with that bat?

>Hey soykike cuckboi what are you gonna do with that little bat? heil hitler

Oh no, the jewish attack squad is here, everyone watch your shins and toes

I doubt, it doesn't matter how much he lift he still genetic inferior. Pretty soon the jewish elite will start their own eugenics program, after feeding us GMO to destroy our genetics.

Is that your masturbation arm?

no its the arm i finger your wife with

Guys, him being a manlet may not save you. In 1936 Joseph Greenstein beat down 20 members of the American Nazi Party, and he only stood 5'4" and weighed 140 lbs. He was a circus strongman, better known as The Mighty Atom, and this is not rumor, hearsay, or legend, this is recorded in the court documents.

You got a ripped kike coming at you, you shoot the bastard. You shoot him down dead.

I was no one before I put on the yamaka

My grandpa died too but I dont get special political power due to my race.

sure he did, you faggot! your bubbi was a drunk shmo and your granni told you that story to make you feel better.

>no its the arm i finger your wife with

>implying that loser is even married
>implying he isn't some e-celebs beta orbiter

How the fuck did you even know that story?

you triggered jewmerican?

I bet he'd fire the gun with the stock resting on his bicep like this. He could dual wield them.

>tfw 5'10

Never mind i cant into reading comprehension

I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of other guy

At least you proved you are stupid

I have done extensive reading on the strongmen of old. Sandow, McFadden, Cyr, I've read a lot about their careers and when possible, I've downloaded the scans of the books they wrote. This is one of my primary areas of expertise, actually. I'm a savant in this field.

>I'm a savant in this field.
You are autistic. Not in the "hurr durr your an autist" way that is often bandied about here. I mean actual autism.

Yes. Yes, actually, I am. I'm a high-functioning autistic who got into bodybuilding when D&D set me pondering how one actually developed 18 Strength without modern weights and equipment, and when I found that basically everything from the golden age of physical culture was public domain I sperged right out. So now I'm a walking encyclopedia of the history of strength training, and I can bend nails, bend quarters, and tear a deck of cards in half.

Can't yet rip the shackle out of a padlock. Even shitty dollar store ones have me beat. It's a work in progress, though. I'll get there.

That's a big arm

for you

Lmao

Pretty good cosplay desu senpai

he ha the same facial shape as my jew friend desu

just go away
go to Israel
leave us alone
and the world will stop bothering you for stealing everything

>bubbiposting
What is this 2015?

Training tips?